PDA

View Full Version : Character slots

asterik
07-21-2010, 02:10 PM
So i purchased a new slot for my new guy. I accidently mispelled his name wrong so i figure no big deal hes only level 1 and ive never played him. So i delete him to correct the spelling. Bad idea I guess since now I had to buy the slot again. I was completly under the impression that if i bought the slot i would have it forever even if i deleted my guy. Its seems very missleading and im sure im not the only one who has deleted a guy not knowing you have to buy it again. I think it should be made a permanent slot and not be removed if you delete the guy. I already bought the thing so its mine why should I have to buy it again if I want to chage the guy on the slot.

Royce
07-21-2010, 02:24 PM
I agree with you completely. If you buy the slot, you should get to keep the slot, which seems quite separate from the character that occupies it. I have actually wondered how this might work, and have been afraid to delete my crappy bird for this very reason, so thanks for at least getting the info out there as to how it works. Hopefully they will change it (or at least change the terminology to make it more clear that deleting your character will delete the purchased slot).

Snakespeare
07-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Really!? That's not right. If I buy something, it's mine. This could be the first thing that I've yet seen in this game that actually gives me a bad feeling. If I buy something, it's mine. Either that or credit them the plat.

I sure hope it's not true.

TheManipulator
07-21-2010, 02:43 PM
That's weird - I've done the same and still have my purchased slot. Perhaps it's just a glitch? I'm sure the devs would reimburse you with a slot if what you said happened is the case.

asterik
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks I should still get to keep my slot. But I guess my guy glitched when I deleted him. Cause it definitely removed my slot so if the devs are reading this I need to be reimbursed I guess.

asommers
07-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Send an email to support at spacetimestudios dot com and we will look into it.

-ALS

Barbamitsos
07-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Lol i bought a slot and made 5 chars. Delete and make and the slot is still there O.o