PDA

View Full Version : Moving Npc

Vivt
10-30-2019, 07:53 PM
I was thinking about how interesting it’d be to see moving npc in the game. Not like the stash npc or auction npc by instead some random npc that walks and seem like they are “communicating” with each other. I feel like this idea could bring the game to have a more realistic feel to it. Seeing more social activities not just from players but npc as well. I’ve noticed that npc communication is already in the game, but walking around from npc to another npc could make things more interesting. Just a random thought that came to mind while playing in glintstone after seeing npc with chat logs around them.
I’m sure there are a lot more important stuff to implement in the game but I would love to see this idea come to reality. Anyone agrees with this random thought of mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
10-30-2019, 07:56 PM
+1

Lethoiun
10-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Thats a great idea. I was also thinking of ways to make the game more social and immersive. Just posted a suggestion about having free cameras in town.

Also how about free camera in maps, i guess everywhere now lol

soloflame
10-31-2019, 12:01 AM
+1

11 characters

EpicX
10-31-2019, 06:11 AM
This would definitely be interesting!

+1

Vvildfire
10-31-2019, 08:55 AM
Would be amazing. Please!

Spooked
10-31-2019, 09:02 AM
I do like the idea of making the game more interacting and lively, currently the game does look like everyone is doing the mannequin challenge, especially people in paradise ;)

Vivt
10-31-2019, 06:21 PM
I do like the idea of making the game more interacting and lively, currently the game does look like everyone is doing the mannequin challenge, especially people in paradise ;)

Yup, I think this idea would bring a new look to the game [emoji38]