PDA

View Full Version : This guy is the scammer be aware!!

Xmenarmy
10-30-2019, 10:51 PM
He tries to scam me 3 times for a 27m deal by adding only 2.7m and pressing confirm.

i rejected the deal.

But be aware!!!!183075

My
ign Xmenarmy(Rog)
ign KILLINGWARZ (W)

Sharky04
10-30-2019, 10:52 PM
Yes he is he scam my spouse .. Changing the 7m to 700k

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Zigbud
10-30-2019, 10:53 PM
Yes he tried scamming me and 2 other friends aswell I believe he has multiple accounts too

soloflame
10-30-2019, 11:56 PM
good to know

Grimmstroke
10-31-2019, 01:13 AM
how on earth he is still alive in the game that guy scammed like a lot of ppl why is he free to roam like nothing happened

Achates
10-31-2019, 04:02 AM
This is dangerous since they harm us so much

xpcoolboy
10-31-2019, 06:57 AM
This is dangerous since they harm us so muchSame here he tried to scam my cryo staff by changing 14m to 1.4 the scammer is a very rich person in his main

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
10-31-2019, 08:07 AM
I've heard about this guy recently. Sure, there is a second confirmation button, but when it's so obvious I think STS should use the hammer.

aretaken
10-31-2019, 12:26 PM
Thanks for letting us know.

jasonn112
10-31-2019, 01:14 PM
Tied to scam me multiple times,
This guy have changed name several times
Need to get his IP ban

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Zigbud
10-31-2019, 01:23 PM
Tied to scam me multiple times,
This guy have changed name several times
Need to get his IP ban

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
11-01-2019, 06:42 AM
https://youtu.be/zsxYPXQ_3RQ
Yeah guess what I caught this guy in the video trying to scam me
I had to come in my alt acc to rec his dumb trick.

His mains need to get banned coz he comes in many new new names
Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Xmenarmy
11-01-2019, 08:09 AM
If Devs are active, please do something, he tried to scam me again just now with different id!!

Epw
11-01-2019, 09:07 AM
You can just ignore these tries. Ofc u can report these type of scammers, but spending more than a minute on them is a waste of time. Making useless threads continuosly are not much of a help.

It may sounds rude, but those who are falling for these gold amount change tricks in trade window, well.. they deserve it. Its only their fault not paying attantion. There are no acceptable execuses like “i was tired” and etc... you have 2 chance to check the window twice, cuz u need a second confirmation.

I never got scammed in this way, despite i met this type of tries many times. I feel sad for the victims, but thats all. Have a nice day!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

konafez
11-01-2019, 03:24 PM
take screenshots of what he is doing..send them to Chad in support. they will take care of the problem

Xmenarmy
11-01-2019, 03:53 PM
You can just ignore these tries. Ofc u can report these type of scammers, but spending more than a minute on them is a waste of time. Making useless threads continuosly are not much of a help.

It may sounds rude, but those who are falling for these gold amount change tricks in trade window, well.. they deserve it. Its only their fault not paying attantion. There are no acceptable execuses like “i was tired” and etc... you have 2 chance to check the window twice, cuz u need a second confirmation.

I never got scammed in this way, despite i met this type of tries many times. I feel sad for the victims, but thats all. Have a nice day!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelLol ok, people who got scammed or going to get scammed will get frustated and quit the game......let it be!

mhysaa
11-01-2019, 04:31 PM

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelLol you are the kind of person that blames the victim...
So basically if someone does something that he shouldn't, that it's against rules, that is bad, the fault of that action it's of the person who did everything correctly. Right.

Thread to warn people it's always good, sadly not always sts does something.

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando o Tapatalk

Epw
11-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Lol you are the kind of person that blames the victim...
So basically if someone does something that he shouldn't, that it's against rules, that is bad, the fault of that action it's of the person who did everything correctly. Right.

Thread to warn people it's always good, sadly not always sts does something.

Everything that happens in the trade window is completly legit and not against the rules. Someone offers gold for an item, it doesnt matter what amount. The seller accepts the price. Both person have the same window. Being in a hurry and not checking the window properly is a personal fault. Correct me if im wrong. :)

Oh and i never said that do not warn ppl, but creating similar threads more times doesnt help. Use report button and send a mail to support.

mhysaa
11-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Everything that happens in the trade window is completly legit and not against the rules. Someone offers gold for an item, it doesnt matter what amount. The seller accepts the price. Both person have the same window. Being in a hurry and not checking the window properly is a personal fault. Correct me if im wrong. :)

Oh and i never said that do not warn ppl, but creating similar threads more times doesnt help. Use report button and send a mail to support.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelScam someone it's find some way of trick/lie to the person who trusted/made a deal with you. Accept an amount of gold, and change it during the trade it's clearly a attempt of scamming. I say an attempt because depends if the person will fall or not by this trick.
The example you used was a normal trade, you offer an amount you put that amount in the window then you make the deal.
Change it during the process without telling the other part for a amount that "looks" like the same just with less 0, making the other part maybe not noticed, it's clearly a scammer.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D71335&share_tid=71335&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

If you read here you can see it can be considered breaking the community rules.
But if you still thinks do this trick it's a normal trade, and the other person who is the wrong one. I really have nothing to say anymore.

Thanks for your time. ^^

Epw
11-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Scam someone it's find some way of trick/lie to the person who trusted/made a deal with you. Accept an amount of gold, and change it during the trade it's clearly a attempt of scamming. I say an attempt because depends if the person will fall or not by this trick.
The example you used was a normal trade, you offer an amount you put that amount in the window then you make the deal.
Change it during the process without telling the other part for a amount that "looks" like the same just with less 0, making the other part maybe not noticed, it's clearly a scammer.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D71335&share_tid=71335&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

If you read here you can see it can be considered breaking the community rules.
But if you still thinks do this trick it's a normal trade, and the other person who is the wrong one. I really have nothing to say anymore.

Thanks for your time. ^^

I have experienced several times someone breaking rule number 5. So if someone ruins my game experience in any way, i can say its against rules.

I clearly understand what you say, furthermore, i agree that this is a scam try. But... the scammer couldnt scam if the victim could pay 100% attention in these cases. From this point, its only the victims fault, and yes, i only blame the victim. Never said in the same time that scamming ppl in this way is right*. But the scammer is doing it between legit walls, like trade window, where the opportunities are controlled and clearly visible.

*edit: scamming ppl by any way isnt right. Never. Ever. That ruins gameplay, which brings us back to the rules. I just want to point onto one thing, which is the “legal” method how ppl allowed to do these tricks.

Ebereasider
11-01-2019, 07:34 PM

It is true that a portion of fault lies with the victims as they were impatient and didn't double check. But the problem is, old and experienced players do not fall for this normally, the ones get scammed this way are newer and unsuspecting players. And they feel betrayed and quit the game when 90% of their items value is robbed. If STS doesn't take some hard action like device ban or IP ban, this kinda scammers will keep multiplying. If players do see some people are getting banned for this, potential scammers will be discouraged and new players will get more pleasant experience, making the community grow quicker.
But yeah, making multiple thread on same topic doesn't help matters.

Faotblack
11-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Here we go again guys. He tried to scam me by changing the gold from 27m to 2.7m, but he didnt succeed. Here is his latest name:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191102/36779f8e828db9f2d922399f66fc3ccd.jpg

Silentkill
11-02-2019, 02:23 AM
Whoever gets scammed. It’s your own fault. StS already introduced a system which lets you know when the other person changes his offer. You have to agree 100 times to get the trade done, if even then you get scammed because you havent checked his offer, IMO you deserve it, and you learned a life lesson to be more careful in the future!