PDA

View Full Version : I Made It!

Draopwnzall
12-28-2011, 10:32 AM
I've finally grinded my butt off to 66. It took me all day yesterday, finished a little after 10:00pm. I went from 21k to 100k in one day. After I was done, I bought my second WF pack, and..... Boom! Comes out the Gingerbread Man. His name is Draco. I would like to thank all the players that grinded with me:

•Zeus

•Parrotron

•Elysony

Hmm... there was a lot more, I forgot their names, lol. But these are the players I can remember of. I also wanna thank cjackyo for believing I can do it! Now, I have my beautiful Mount Fang Armor with the Shield of Hallows. Thankyou to all who helped me!

Btw, just to clarify, I've renamed my bear to "Draothewicked". Argo gave me permission to use "thewicked", so it's all good. Im not Argothewicked, way too many people are asking me, im not him. Ok, that's about it, im looking forward to the next cap!

Try to find me IG if you wanna check out my bear!

adidaman
12-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Bueno!!!!!!!! Es mas dificil

Skeletonlord
12-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Congratulations dude! Still 62 lol! Won't get 66 by next cap. I dont usually level anymore, in star legends or pocket legends. I just go in game to meet some new players and buy some gear. If anyone here needs help or they could help me, ask me.

nmyxspaceship
12-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Yaw! Awesome bro congratz!!

Piosidon
12-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Nice!

Gaddy
12-28-2011, 12:47 PM
congratz! and with a week or more to spare! Nice work!

PatsoeGamer
12-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Gratz!!! And I'll be in touch shortly to discuss the you know what lol

Draopwnzall
12-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Yeah^!

Enisceloz
12-28-2011, 01:32 PM
I've finally grinded my butt off to 66. It took me all day yesterday, finished a little after 10:00pm. I went from 21k to 100k in one day. After I was done, I bought my second WF pack, and..... Boom! Comes out the Gingerbread Man. His name is Draco. I would like to thank all the players that grinded with me:

•Zeus

•Parrotron

•Elysony

Hmm... there was a lot more, I forgot their names, lol. But these are the players I can remember of. I also wanna thank cjackyo for believing I can do it! Now, I have my beautiful Mount Fang Armor with the Shield of Hallows. Thankyou to all who helped me!

Btw, just to clarify, I've renamed my bear to "Draothewicked". Argo gave me permission to use "thewicked", so it's all good. Im not Argothewicked, way too many people are asking me, im not him. Ok, that's about it, im looking forward to the next cap!

Try to find me IG if you wanna check out my bear!

Forgot to mention the great Enisceloz hahaha!!!!

Montanabro
12-28-2011, 04:37 PM
congratz! and with a week or more to spare! Nice work!. I think more than one week is likely. They said a new expansion about every three months, which we haven't reached yet. Also, before Mount Fang came out they announced that it would be forthcoming a few weeks before it was released; we have not received such an announcement regarding Humania yet. But, ya never know!