PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Class Name Colours

Fac3bon3s
12-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Now that the gear available makes it even harder to differentiate between classes. Especially with vanitys and what not. I was thinking it would be cool to have each classes name display a different colour.

The colours could be anything. As long as they are different.

Knowing who to freak out on when a rev is not given, tanking is not being done and other random annoyances, can be invaluable. :redface:

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Agree with the new armor being tough to identify classes thing. It's very hard to tell the classes apart when everyone's armor is either red, blue, or purple for all 3 classes.

Fac3bon3s
12-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Agree with the new armor being tough to identify classes thing. It's very hard to tell the classes apart when everyone's armor is either red, blue, or purple for all 3 classes.

IKR. I suppose it is a tactic used by STS to make it seem like new expansion is harder that it really is. I don't find it difficult per say. I just find it can be annoying some times.

I just don't understand why they chose this expansion to make everyone the same colour. All it has done is make those who have credits and plat stick out like a sore thumb.

Katy
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
It's easy, just identify the helmets and back armor. For example, commandos have sort of a spiked helmet and same with their back armor, two spikes coming out the top. The operative's helmet is small, and square. As for the engineer, the back armor is shaped like a diamond.

Dazamo
12-28-2011, 05:30 PM
It's easy, just identify the helmets and back armor. For example, commandos have sort of a spiked helmet and same with their back armor, two spikes coming out the top. The operative's helmet is small, and square. As for the engineer, the back armor is shaped like a diamond.

Doesn't help if they are wearing vanity helms and backs.

Fac3bon3s
12-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Again if you read the first post I point out that vanitys are the cause of the issue for me. Everyone can use scorn wings and all vanity helms. So if the head and back are all the same... we all look the same.

Ardon
12-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Yeah I'd rather know who's what in an instant than trying to find out and wasting time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Fac3bon3s
12-28-2011, 09:01 PM
But let me just reiterate. Comms should be " Pink ".

Anishavie
12-29-2011, 12:25 AM
If there are vanity backs and helms
Then look at legs

The engis have knee caps curled up
The ops have knee caps curled down
And the comms don't have knee caps

Garvhoz
12-29-2011, 06:38 AM
If we will have a color I would want comms to be...green

Anishavie
12-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Engis have to be yellow

Azamaster
12-29-2011, 09:24 AM
I've had guildie trying to shoot me (com) because they think I'm a sniper. Maybe the helmets could have a slight difference so we don't look like mobs? I can wear a vanity, but I really think the Battleshell Helmet looks better.