PDA

View Full Version : Buff the 76 arcanes.

Encryptions
10-31-2019, 12:17 PM
My thread in bugs was closed out and said to post here. Also was told that the sword proc in pvp doing less than 0.02% damage to people in pvp is not a bug. (Also was told they would get fixed up to be evened out.)

We want to have fun in this game, buff the arcanes in 76, the sword needs to do 6k-10k dmg a tick to enemies in pve and 500dmg-850dmg a tick in pvp. Ebon proc sticks to the enemy slows it and damage debuffs it as compared to the 76 arc sword, the arc sword 76 does small damage to close enemies and there isn't a debuff or buff on them that I can notice. Here are videos of it in pvp and pve.

Pve: https://youtu.be/vNI5YMhljYg
Pvp: https://youtu.be/aaS7STv-2sk
Care free to leave opinions below about these weapons, I do not know anything about the staff.

Here is a video about the bow.
https://youtu.be/5YIvUdNBNpM

Gamegrog
10-31-2019, 12:25 PM
Tbh 76 axe is horrible in PvP
It does embarrassingly little dmg to the point that it's waste.
I've dueled a warr with the axe in fester and it procs so rarely and does little dmg and the proc won't last longer.
I hope staff buffs it.

Ign:GOLDSHRIMP

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
10-31-2019, 02:42 PM
warriors want cheap kills again.. huh

PatD
10-31-2019, 02:58 PM

Exactly! we want the same as rogue! :P

loll

but seriously it need to be buff

slaaayerrr
10-31-2019, 03:02 PM
anybody ever checked how much %dmg reduce proc gives? or all you care is dmg? maybe you've choosen wrong class to play? lol

Anil LK Joseph
10-31-2019, 04:05 PM
Worst proc I’ve seen so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soloflame
10-31-2019, 04:23 PM
lmao what is that proc

Alexios
10-31-2019, 09:40 PM
Players = balance bla bla bla balance bla bla
Devs = try to balance it.
Players = its not fun anymore, make us OP.

sigh...

Just wait till all arcanes are out please, things are changing, look at the stats of the 76 mythic and arcane the stats are designed in a very different way from previous levels. Have some patience and lets see how things turn out.

Encryptions
10-31-2019, 11:09 PM
Players = balance bla bla bla balance bla bla
Devs = try to balance it.
Players = its not fun anymore, make us OP.

sigh...

Just wait till all arcanes are out please, things are changing, look at the stats of the 76 mythic and arcane the stats are designed in a very different way from previous levels. Have some patience and lets see how things turn out.
Watch the pvp video and you will see why it needs buffed. 90dmg a tick on the proc is not even 1% hp dmg.

angeloiloveyou
10-31-2019, 11:45 PM
Just like lvl 76 arcane bow low proc damage on pvp.

Fearrr
10-31-2019, 11:57 PM
Watch the pvp video and you will see why it needs buffed. 90dmg a tick on the proc is not even 1% hp dmg.
Ya I seen your vid in Bug Section. Imo Proc Rate should be at least similar to Ebon Sword, from what I seen and heard it's very low and a Damage Buff in pvp...Other than that I don't think more should be done. I see people saying it should do more damage or whatever than Ebon Aegis...But the thing is, 76 Axe is a DOT Proc like Ebon Sword so the only thing this weapon should be better than is Ebon Sword. We have yet to see what the new Aegis will bring Proc wise v.s Ebon Aegis.

I made the mistake of buying about 5 Ebon Aegis last Expansion for a total of over 250m. I won't be making that same mistake this Expansion and that is why I didn't rush to buy 76 Axe like most. And I won't rush buy 76 Aegis either.

Creepiest
11-01-2019, 12:55 AM
wars wait for the aegis rogs wait for the daggers .. staff is the best for mages useless guns comming .. guns should be now instead of staff

Kevin chua
11-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Ive bought arc skull dozer and cost me 33m and yes i didnt see any buff on caster nor debuff damage. Sts please fixed it as soon as possible otherwise its a waste for you guys to realease the lvl76 arc weapon. Those who had it and we all expected that the new arc sword could be op. Pls pls fixed it up..

GucciBang
11-01-2019, 12:52 PM

ofc XD XD Xd

Player4L
11-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Is fine as it is this only a pve weapon or you need good awakes sir

Encryptions
11-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Rogues. You complain and call warriors noob, poor, stupid, useless, in pve because we don't do enough damage to enemies. You call us noobs, idiots, useless f's, retards, poor in pvp when we can't kill anyone because we don't do enough damage.

So we go to the devs and try to ask them to help us. You rogues appear on our threads and go against us for trying to improve our selves so we are useful. One question, wtf?

Jairus980
11-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Rogues. You complain and call warriors noob, poor, stupid, useless, in pve because we don't do enough damage to enemies. You call us noobs, idiots, useless f's, retards, poor in pvp when we can't kill anyone because we don't do enough damage.

So we go to the devs and try to ask them to help us. You rogues appear on our threads and go against us for trying to improve our selves so we are useful. One question, wtf?

Here's a fact. No one like warrior.
Another example, we had one op weapon lv71 expansion and guess what happened? Mages and rogues cry so much, aegis got nerf numerous times.

Here's another fact. Warrior class never complained rogue or mage being so op.

So pretty much I feel you encryption.

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 12:37 AM

rogues need cover from warrior, if warrior trying overdamage rogue instead of covering - its useless warrior, nobody need damage from warrior, need cover, if rogues would need dps they would invite rogue/mage instead of warrior, so its happening atm almost with all warriors, nobody from rogues complained about "warrior doesnt do damage". good luck there to be DPS warrior haha

SlaveKnight
11-03-2019, 02:31 AM

The problem is that new maps and farming maps are not designed for warrior gameplay, because rogues and mages can easily survive due to low damage dealt by some mobs and bosses...

Warriors are not meant to do massive damage, but at least the procs should do something, because if don’t, what’s the point of having Kill stats?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Pimppin
11-03-2019, 02:36 AM
+1 Encryption

Sts please look into this. Us Warriors are very excited to have a level 76 arcane sword but preferably with a proc that makes it worth while. Pvp is a huge part of the game and it's only fair that the warriors endgame weapon be capable of what it take use to get to the point and use one. Ebon sword is by far a better pvp wep than out new skull sword. Surely this can't be right... Hot fix proc plz sts

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 02:37 AM
The problem is that new maps maps are not designed for warrior gameplay

at new maps warrior killing mobs much faster than rogue/mage

Jairus980
11-03-2019, 02:59 AM
#noob,idiot,useless,retard,poor

rogues need cover from warrior, if warrior trying overdamage rogue instead of covering - its useless warrior, nobody need damage from warrior, need cover, if rogues would need dps they would invite rogue/mage instead of warrior, so its happening atm almost with all warriors, nobody from rogues complained about "warrior doesnt do damage". good luck there to be DPS warrior haha

For your info, warrior horn of renew heal per tick is based on damage. More damage, stronger heal per tick
Dps war is more STR over Armor awakes thus they get more health, more dmg and their heal per tick is high. Basically they can tank
So they are not useless, however armor build warrior can aggro more enemy but slow to heal so it's a downside toward allies if enemy have strong damage over time

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 03:53 AM
For your info, warrior horn of renew heal per tick is based on damage. More damage, stronger heal per tick

who cares how much it will heal, need just those 3 seconds of immortality in time

Dps war is more STR over Armor awakes thus they get more health, more dmg and their heal per tick is high. Basically they can tank
So they are not useless, however armor build warrior can aggro more enemy but slow to heal so it's a downside toward allies if enemy have strong damage over time

i'm not talking about str or armor awakes and jewels, in pve nobody cares full str or armor warrior in party, he can be even full gl and tank good, im telling about play style, most of warriors on forums cant even defend properly their party but asking for more damage, why so need damage? anyway warrior created for tanking, he cant overdamage rogues/mages, and even if he can - there will not point to play rogue/mage.

but for now it becoming funny tho, the most useless warriors with 2 op bugged weapons cant cover and comming to forum to ask for more damage lol. do you all think that if you get more damage u will be more welcomed in party? no.

PatD
11-03-2019, 04:17 AM
#noob,idiot,useless,retard,poor

Well, this is YOUR vision of the game, any class imo should do whatever they want, they should be able to decide to go full damage so they can compete in getting kills in pve and pvp, if u can't protect yourself at level 76 with all the awaken possibilities than it is you who don't want to evolve and keep living in your fantasy world with your own agenda where only rogue can get kills in pve and pvp, if i choose to run a map with 3 other warrior or mage i want to be able to run it in the same time as if i where with 3 rogues, in pvp i want to be able to get as much kills as rogue or mage,

Hope you can understand this pov,

Then maybe you will stop being so arrogant and call everyone useless in game

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 04:25 AM
Well, this is YOUR vision of the game, any class imo should do whatever they want, they should be able to decide to go full damage so they can compete in getting kills in pve and pvp, if u can't protect yourself at level 76 with all the awaken possibilities than it is you who don't want to evolve and keep living in your fantasy world with your own agenda where only rogue can get kills in pve and pvp, if i choose to run a map with 3 other warrior or mage i want to be able to run it in the same time as if i where with 3 rogues, in pvp i want to be able to get as much kills as rogue or mage,

Hope you can understand this pov,

Then maybe you will stop being so arrogant and call everyone useless in game

i saw you yesterday :) we were 3 rogues, 2 of those rogues die like 1 time every 20 seconds, you comming with 3 dmg skill and jugg, no horn hahahaha, are u ok that your friends die because you decided that u dont need horn and taunt upgrades in skills? or maybe you think that 3 rogues doesnt have enough dmg to finish that map? hahaha, best example of totally useless warrior. but honestly, im just glad u finally came with haste set this time, previous time u were using full set while rogues tanking and killing, you leeching as always (do i need remind that you were using wrong weapons at mobs and bosses even if u have all needed weapons?)

in pvp i want to be able to get as much kills as rogue or mage

maybe u want also be able to die as much as rogue? i dont remember that warriors said "please reduce our defensive ability and give us dmg". all you want is dmg dmg dmg as rogues but without same deaths as rogues... such a selfish creatures

Creepiest
11-03-2019, 04:53 AM
Megoodness if u want do damage then go to rogs if u want procs go to mage if u want no deaths go to warior simple . Dont make those characters equal whats the point if we all thesame .

Marosok
11-03-2019, 05:16 AM
My Deep Marsh (DM) story
When i run my favourite map with my OP rogue friends, i am enjoying this game. But, my friends are not online everytime i want to play. In that case i must run with random players (many average players and many warriors, because most good rogues do not play that map or are in their rogue parties). So, guess what. I decided i must do something about it, because i do not want boring long lasting runs. Firstly i improved my warrior with ed+bd (elite damage + boss damage awaken), i did not see big improvement, so i asked developer Futumsh, is DM normal or elite map? He answered me: normal map. So i said myself, "allright, when i do not want to have boring long lasting runs, i must improve myself with pure boss damage". Guess what, i have 150% boss damage awaken now and i am absolutely useless in random PvE. Only under rage ultimate, which last 15 sec i am able to do (with all damage skills) same damage rogue is doing with single aimed shot each 2s. So, YES, i agree, warrior class should be looked at. Warriors need rogues, while rogues do not need anyone in PvE. I am using only damage skills with vengeful blood to not stay on map for so long. Nobody is dying on my map vs mobs, because maps are easy enough to survive. I see players die in Deep Marsh only in one situation, and it is only 1x or 2x in 5 maps from Ursoths big red dot attack (but we know, that moving out of ring is the way to survive). Why would i have horn of renew in my skill set to use it on single boss there. It will only make my time worse.

My Orrick story
At the end of October i told to my OP friends: "Let´s try change that "rogue exclusive badge" and bring a warrior on LB". They told me, it is impossible. Guess what happened, yes, i was fool and it is impossible. We did 13s time, i was like, ok i can´t compete with best from rogue class, but then we ran few more times, and for testing purpose some runs i did not attack, only taunt Orrick, when he used his skull attack. Our time was 13s. I was like, "wtf is going on" Warrior damage there went to black hole, or i don´t know, what was going on.

I stopped playing PvE actively, because i am not enjoying this game playing as warrior. Each map has boss and that is huge obstacle for warrior. I did my best, combined high boss damage with str awaken and +9 fury jewels with best gear at the moment, best pets, yet, i am still useless in boss fight. And, of course i do not want to lose my badge, titles, aps, pets, gl awaken, boss dmg awaken and go on rogue class and start over. When STS give me limited time offer to switch to rogue class transfering all my progress to that class, i would not wait a sec. All i want in PvE is enjoying maps, yet without rogues it is impossible. That is why i agree with small buffs for warrior. To stay on topic, buff to range of proc, proc dmg in PvP + reasonable buffs to skill output damage, i do not think that i want too much. Rogues will still remain unbeatable in pve, but warriors will suffer less, and that is the way to enjoy PvE. One player here described it perfectly. When warrior want small buff, everyone lose his mind.

Jairus980
11-03-2019, 05:39 AM
who cares how much it will heal, need just those 3 seconds of immortality in time

You don't care. You have glow/nekro to substitute war

do you all think that if you get more damage u will be more welcomed in party? no.

Nope but it help warrior with run when no one to join map. Because people rather join rogue & mage than to join war and have slow experience run

You should know the struggle to solo boss alone and expect we beg rogue to help and they look down to us? Hell no. I want to stand on my own feet

This forum ask buff a lil for war and it seems y'all loosing your mind.

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 06:06 AM
My Orrick story
At the end of October i told to my OP friends: "Let´s try change that "rogue exclusive badge" and bring a warrior on LB". They told me, it is impossible. Guess what happened, yes, i was fool and it is impossible. We did 13s time, i was like, ok i can´t compete with best from rogue class, but then we ran few more times, and for testing purpose some runs i did not attack, only taunt Orrick, when he used his skull attack. Our time was 13s. I was like, "wtf is going on" Warrior damage there went to black hole, or i don´t know, what was going on.

agree with this, but buffing warriors will not change that thing like "rogue exclusive badge", maybe warriors must ask devs about making maps harder?

Nope but it help warrior with run when no one to join map. Because people rather join rogue & mage rather to join war and have slow experience run

i like to run with warriors who knows what they doing, for me its warrior with tb on mobs (or switching, but tb is a must), of course with taunt upgrades and tryings to save rogues, but now warriors comming with ebon aegis to mobs and making something crazy and not understandable, and then they surprise why nobody wants them in party lol (its about my latest expierence in maus with some of warriors from this thread)
about new maps - i've tried with and without warrior that map with endless waves - with warrior who switching tb/ebonaegis its much faster (even if i had 2 high dmg rogues in party)
deep marsh - same as maus
I've tried some random runs event, warriors cant even use horn when para 1hitting most of people, tried a lot of infested/hydra runs in past, whole time while hydra/orrick were giving gold i've met only 2 warriors who can really cover and i never die even without glow, its simple, if warrior cant defend - theres no point to invite warrior; want deal damage by skills? - create rogue; want op procs - go mage

-best farm atm is farming jewels, and i'm making around 120-150 weak per every elix (by warrior), its like 1-1,2m per hour including all crafting time and preparing, nobody from rogues crying about warrior can farm so much.
-best profitable event (imo) - pirate booty - good warrior always welcomed there in any party

OP rogue don't beg for war to help with protection (armor awakes / glow / nekro)

OP pve rogue is full %dex awakes + %bossdmg (+some ms maybe if party really good), rogues make armor awakes mostly for pvp, in pve using armor awake because of useless warriors/mages
well, i've begged yesterday one warrior to use tb and horn, he just laughed at 2 dying rogues and didnt change anything, so we did it trio, me as tank and 2 rogues as dd, and now that warrior in this thread asking for more dmg, absurdish... + lost some gold because need switch gl/armor sets 2-3 times per pull

danialazhad63
11-03-2019, 06:46 AM
Hope ...sts will buff the skull dozer ... it's hard to proc...and proc damage deal low damage from what I expected.. [emoji17]

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

PatD
11-03-2019, 07:20 AM
i saw you yesterday :) we were 3 rogues, 2 of those rogues die like 1 time every 20 seconds, you comming with 3 dmg skill and jugg, no horn hahahaha, are u ok that your friends die because you decided that u dont need horn and taunt upgrades in skills? or maybe you think that 3 rogues doesnt have enough dmg to finish that map? hahaha, best example of totally useless warrior. but honestly, im just glad u finally came with haste set this time, previous time u were using full set while rogues tanking and killing, you leeching as always (do i need remind that you were using wrong weapons at mobs and bosses even if u have all needed weapons?)

maybe u want also be able to die as much as rogue? i dont remember that warriors said "please reduce our defensive ability and give us dmg". all you want is dmg dmg dmg as rogues but without same deaths as rogues... such a selfish creatures

Was a long time since i had seen rogues dying with me, the one i run with usually never die, maybe its because they use right gears? And as for pvp just check any kdr and dont tell me rogue didnt get the most kills since the game have start!! I wonder who is the selfish here loll

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 07:26 AM
Was a long time since i had seen rogues dying with me, the one i run with usually never die, maybe its because they use right gears?.....I wonder who is the selfish here loll

whats your point here? i only asked you to use right gears and skills so those 2 rogues wont die. did you try anything to cover them? no... but comming here to cry about buffing warr dmg hahaha
"I wonder who is selfish here" lolllllll

And as for pvp just check any kdr and dont tell me rogue didnt get the most kills
same as most of deaths right? lol
and about pvp 71-76: theres some warriors who farm almost every rogue 1v1, if about clashes: if there stacked 3 warriors and mage (all good geared and average skilled), need to be very skilled and have op gears to make something against that team by rogue and without mage in team (i dont see how its possible). or just more simple example, make it 4warriors vs 4rogs (same gears, same expierenced in pvp), guess who win? lol

Encryptions
11-03-2019, 08:49 AM
What I am wanting is to make it possible for a warrior to be able to solo maps faster and when in a party with people let him actually be able to get pve kills. I have 5000 base dmg on my warrior and it doesn't do over 8k dmg to enemies. In pvp when 2 warriors pvp it lasts for ever, rogue or mage will always dominate warrior in duels.
The dozer proc does absolutely no damage in pvp and all rogues think thats perfectly normal? What if your bow and skills did 90dmg in pvp? I bet you would be here asking for a buff to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 09:01 AM
What if your bow and skills did 90dmg in pvp?

proc of new bow doing damage like that (in pvp) :D or less

THE GOLDEN KING
11-03-2019, 09:02 AM
To make things “fair” I guess;
-triple the damage of proc from ‘Skull doser’.
-double the proc rate of ‘skull doser’
-nerf mages staff by 50%
-nerf mages proc chance by 50%

From the pictures/videos and posts I’ve read from friends and others, this ‘Skull Doser’ proc only does about 100dmg a tick, tripling it isn’t that much help at 300 dmg a tick, but it’s a good buff.

The nerf of the mages 76 arcane staff should be fair enough from what I heard.
One of my warrior buddies at 76 got destroyed within 10 seconds of fighting a Mage because the Mage did 30k critical damage once the staff proced. He’s a warrior with 15k armor 15.6k hp.

This should probably even things out IMO.
Endgame PVP shouldn’t be a thing as of this expansion, they should of just made more ‘Brawler Arenas’ like the one in festerfang.

Just my thoughts, anyone know how good level 76 arcane bow is? I heard ebone hooks are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-03-2019, 09:14 AM
proc of new bow doing damage like that (in pvp) :D or less
Ask them to buff bow to then. I won't mess with the thread except to support because if there is an issue like this with the weapons they need addressed.
We spend 30mil+ for these weapons and they do absolutely nothing. I am surprised they still are over 30m, I'd expect them to hit 5m by now. Mage's weapon seems to work perfectly fine, which we did ask for a buff on mage before 76 came out.

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 09:22 AM
Ask them to buff bow to then.

for? i better ask to remove all procs from pvp and make it fair (only skillz+gears matter) and no random op procs, no cheap kills and balance stats of each class (one of reasons why lvl63 pvp still alive and cost almost same as 76 lol). Even ebon daggers proc still annoying in pvp, guess dont need tell about ebon aegis or sword? lol

Encryptions
11-03-2019, 09:33 AM
for? i better ask to remove all procs from pvp and make it fair (only skillz+gears matter) and no random op procs, no cheap kills and balance stats of each class (one of reasons why lvl63 pvp still alive and cost almost same as 76 lol). Even ebon daggers proc still annoying in pvp, guess dont need tell about ebon aegis or sword? lolMake some more pvp maps. One like festerfang outpost, one with no awakes, one with no procs, one with no awakes or procs, one with festerfang no awakes or procs, and so on.
Hmm an option layout? Click checks for these specific things.

Like fester outpost I mean real damage, no dmg debuff. 3000dmg war crits 7500 arm rogue 2100 in outpost, 3200dmg war crits 7500 armor rogue for 700 in pvp. Rogues will do a ton of dmg in that map to.

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Make some more pvp maps. One like festerfang outpost, one with no awakes, one with no procs, one with no awakes or procs, one with festerfang no awakes or procs, and so on.

it would sound nice if there were a lot of people who play pvp, for now we have 4 pvp modes - 3 of them dead, ffa dead, ctf dead (there only flaggers/dummy farmers), forest tdm - dummy farmers and even beach tdm rarely full rooms

Like fester outpost I mean real damage, no dmg debuff.

real damage would be if elixirs and sets wouldnt work in festerfang outpost; for me no point to buy elixirs/sets only for that type of "pvp"

Encryptions
11-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Also there is a big secret to armor. A warrior only needs at max 13k armor because he does need to resist armor debuff. Armor debuff will take him to 10k~ armor which is all he needs. I tested it, a warrior with 17k armor takes the exact same amout of dmg as one with 11k armor. After armor is max then we focus on hp and dmg.

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 09:57 AM
I tested it, a warrior with 17k armor takes the exact same amout of dmg as one with 11k armor.

how did you test it, if not secret? a lot of procs and dots just ignore armor (ebon sword,bow,gun, frost bolt, nox bolt,....) ;)

Encryptions
11-03-2019, 09:59 AM
how did you test it, if not secret? a lot of procs and dots just ignore armor (ebon sword,bow,gun, frost bolt, nox bolt,....) ;)Rogue with aimed shot multiple times. Didn't test any procs on it. I may make a video of it one day but rn my armor is 9k in pvp because I sold my armor awa stuff.

PatD
11-03-2019, 10:52 AM
whats your point here? i only asked you to use right gears and skills so those 2 rogues wont die. did you try anything to cover them? no... but comming here to cry about buffing warr dmg hahaha
"I wonder who is selfish here" lolllllll

same as most of deaths right? lol
and about pvp 71-76: theres some warriors who farm almost every rogue 1v1, if about clashes: if there stacked 3 warriors and mage (all good geared and average skilled), need to be very skilled and have op gears to make something against that team by rogue and without mage in team (i dont see how its possible). or just more simple example, make it 4warriors vs 4rogs (same gears, same expierenced in pvp), guess who win? lol

Fyi i use jug, vb and 2 attack skill, and i use ebon aegis for mob, it always do a perfect job without anyone dying and making plenty enough taunting with all the taunt available from my skills, during lich i was testing new sword, probably the only place where u have die, hence the point of this thread, BUFFING the new 76 sword

Asfor calling me a leecher, just want to remind you that it is your party who invite me, i also get constant invite from hundreds of player and you are the only one who have ever complain, so i guess my playstyle is not as bad as you saying! So instead of putting gl or ms on your set awake maybe you should get some armor,

And i also want to point out that its when i have test that new sword in pvp that u have kill me twice, hence the point of this thread, BUFFING the new 76 sword :)

Oh and also, before ebon aegis, 4 war vs 4 rogue would have make 4 dead war

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 11:20 AM
So instead of putting gl or ms on your set awake maybe you should get some armor
i didnt die, and dont have ms in maus gears (and have enough armor i guess). its your friends died who invited you haha, i wouldnt invite u as well ofc

i have test that new sword in pvp that u have kill me twice
what did you test about pvp? im there almost every day, you are there for 15mins once per month (i dont see you there so much as other pvp warriors), no need to be surprised about your deaths, it showing only your low expierence/ping/lags/wrong awakes but nothing about new weapon (good pvp warriors staying alive longer than you, with any weapon, or even killing me)

Oh and also, before ebon aegis, 4 war vs 4 rogue would have make 4 dead war
u mean before ebon sword mister? ebon aegis doesnt kill that much. warriors kill rogues by ebon sword. but even if u think about aegis. everyone already stopped complain about how those ebon weapons for warrior is op broken and need nerf (especially sword)

i also get constant invite from hundreds of player and you are the only one who have ever complain, so i guess my playstyle is not as bad as you saying!
theres a lot of nubs in game who looking only at stats and invite people with higher stats, guess thats not new for anyone lol

PatD
11-03-2019, 12:18 PM
i didnt die, and dont have ms in maus gears (and have enough armor i guess). its your friends died who invited you haha, i wouldnt invite u as well ofco

Then what are you complaining for?

what did you test about pvp? im there almost every day, you are there for 15mins once per month (i dont see you there so much as other pvp warriors), no need to be surprised about your deaths, it showing only your low expierence/ping/lags/wrong awakes but nothing about new weapon (good pvp warriors staying alive longer than you, with any weapon, or even killing me)

I have stop going in pvp since was too busy with event and saw yt vid about new sword and was waiting they buff it before going back

u mean before ebon sword mister? ebon aegis doesnt kill that much. warriors kill rogues by ebon sword. but even if u think about aegis. everyone already stopped complain about how those ebon weapons for warrior is op broken and need nerf (especially sword)

No i mean ebon aegis as i have done way more kill with it then with ebon sword, usually against people who cant refrain to attack when it proc

theres a lot of nubs in game who looking only at stats and invite people with higher stats, guess thats not new for anyone lol

Of course everyone is a nubs but you, you are the most pro player i ever seen in the game!! Only thing is that you seem to forget that we don't send anyone on the moon, no life are it risk here cause you know what? IT IS A GAME!!! So relax bro and stop taking this so seriously!!

Have a wonderful day :)

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Then what are you complaining for?

just telling that new sword is okay, same as bow :) no need buffs

Kjeldran
11-04-2019, 09:00 AM
The weapon is fine as it is.

PatD
11-04-2019, 09:56 AM
just telling that new sword is okay, same as bow :) no need buffs

If you have check this video( https://youtu.be/aaS7STv-2sk ) or test yourself the sword(i really doubt it),
your comment just make you lose any credibility, it just prove that you come here to promote your own agenda,
this is the new arcane weapon 76 and the proc need to be buff so it is at least more op than 71 arcane weapon,
or else why bother to be up to date with gears??

same goes for you, did you test it? did you try in pvp?

i broke my head to be able to buy it in the first days it come out, i want to feel its power, it is really disappointing right now,

please buff that proc!!

Encryptions
11-04-2019, 10:40 AM
You mean to tell me 90 damage a tick is ok? We are level 76 man, we got over 10000 hp. 90 dmg a tick is not even 0.1% damage. The bow and sword need fixed, the dragon sword is more op than them. A level 46 weapon is better than a weapon 30 levels higher than it.

danialazhad63
11-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Agree 1000%, ...and the price drop even faster than i expected cuz .. the proc wasn't really good...hard to proc,and weak damage... many people choose to sell them and use ebon or tb .. disappointing [emoji29]

Gamegrog
11-04-2019, 11:26 AM
You mean to tell me 90 damage a tick is ok? We are level 76 man, we got over 10000 hp. 90 dmg a tick is not even 0.1% damage. The bow and sword need fixed, the dragon sword is more op than them. A level 46 weapon is better than a weapon 30 levels higher than it.Yep apparently drag sword proc does timed dmg than the 76 arcane weapon.ive tried dueling a guy who had the 76 arcane and it just depleted 3% of my health and it's really hard to proc.idk about pve
But that's a real bad choice for pvp.ebon sword is the best there is tbh

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
11-04-2019, 11:36 AM
i want to feel its power

you need learn game a bit... to be more powerful

or test yourself the sword(i really doubt it),

i really doubt that u are able to check things, not enough expierence :)

so it is at least more op than 71 arcane weapon,

its just 1 more proof about op broken ebon sword proc and it need to be nerfed ofc

it is really disappointing right now

you will be okay

PatD
11-04-2019, 11:52 AM
you need learn game a bit... to be more powerful

i really doubt that u are able to check things, not enough expierence :)

its just 1 more proof about op broken ebon sword proc and it need to be nerfed ofc

you will be okay

So relevant as usual lolll

Of course i'll be okay :)

Inu
11-04-2019, 12:46 PM

IMO, Warriors are supposed to be like a protector, that must make Rogues or Mages keep alive, then the damage dealers supposed to be Rogues;
Those rogues who called warriors noob poor stupid bla bla bla are suffering from mental illness.

PatD
11-04-2019, 02:04 PM
IMO, Warriors are supposed to be like a protector, that must make Rogues or Mages keep alive, then the damage dealers supposed to be Rogues;
Those rogues who called warriors noob poor stupid bla bla bla are suffering from mental illness.

At this point in game, IMO, All class should be able to be a damage dealer with just some advantage for each class,

let's be real, a warrior is a huge mass of muscles train for war, of course he absorb damage but if he hit, bones should break and teeth should fall!!

Rogues should have the dexterity to dodge enough to protect themselves and mage should have good enough spell to protect themselves with their magic.

Anyway, a warrior is by definition a fighter, not a passive character who heal and absorb damage.

Inu
11-04-2019, 02:06 PM
At this point in game, IMO, All class should be able to be a damage dealer with just some advantage for each class,

let's be real, a warrior is a huge mass of muscles train for war, of course he absorb damage but if he hit, bones should break and teeth should fall!!

Rogues should have the dexterity to dodge enough to protect themselves and mage should have good enough spell to protect themselves with their magic.

Anyway, a warrior is by definition a fighter, not a passive character who heal and absorb damage.

As I expected this kind of Reply will come :D
Just sharing some thoughts :P everyone has different opinions.

slaaayerrr
11-04-2019, 02:35 PM

This sounds like rogue/mages should only protect themselfs hahaha, and only warrior must deal damage (btw i didnt know that rogues make full dex only for higher dodge :3 thank you mister)
dodge in this game = nothing, only helps vs mages in pvp (those who use guns), in pve i would like to have 0 dodge if i use ebon daggers.

PatD
11-04-2019, 03:49 PM
This sounds like rogue/mages should only protect themselfs hahaha, and only warrior must deal damage (btw i didnt know that rogues make full dex only for higher dodge :3 thank you mister)
dodge in this game = nothing, only helps vs mages in pvp (those who use guns), in pve i would like to have 0 dodge if i use ebon daggers.

"At this point in game, IMO, All class should be able to be a damage dealer"

Stop deforming what we are writing please, i clearly state that all 3 class should be a damage dealer

thank you

Jessiej
11-04-2019, 10:44 PM

Hahahaha from what you typed, seems that you got the wrong class x((
If you want to be a dmg dealer, get a rogue or mage class

Let me ask you one more time, what is Warrior’s heal shield and Vengeance??

U dont know enough about rogues dexterity lmao how can rogue dodge all attacks X(

Jessiej
11-04-2019, 10:50 PM

It seems that this patds never did pvp, he always become the dmg dealer in pve since none wants to be with him in the same map :/
If rogue or mage can protect theirself in PVP, warrior is NOTHING

slaaayerrr
11-04-2019, 11:05 PM
It seems that this patds never did pvp, he always become the dmg dealer in pve since none wants to be with him in the same map :/

he is just selfish nab who want everything, dmg+defensive abilities. so he want be immortal (as good warriors already) + kill everything

If rogue or mage can protect theirself in PVP, warrior is NOTHING

same as if warrior can dd, rogue/mage are nothing

and since these nub warriors asking to improve dmg from proc, instead balancing stats of classes - it just means they want cheap random kills

Inu
11-05-2019, 01:55 AM

I’m sorry but this is Arcane Legends, Warrior are supposed not to have a big damage, if you want to, make your own new game [emoji3526]

i clearly state that all 3 class should be a damage dealer

thank you

If the all 3 classes should be damage dealer, Warriors must have their heal get nerf like no shield on it and no more Vengeance.

thank you.

angeloiloveyou
11-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Not balance for the rogue like now with ebon aegis /ebon sword mire 6/6 vs rogue mire 6/6 in outpost. A warior can kill rogue in just 2-3 hits but rogue cannot kill warior because of their buff skill + pots you need 2 rogues to kill a warior. Now a warior now is like a assassin and can take the rogue title, why the gold loot remove from the bog? Because of warior complain that warior cannot kill bog and they cannot form a party with a rogue, dont say that rogue always complaining at the wariors proc. Now i think need to reset the job., warior is a tank job is to cover and to protect, mage is a suport and a magical assassin no complain with the mage even they got the reflection staff, rogue is a full high assassin to kill faster. if you complain to do more damage the warior proc in pvp hope sts can do our dodge 100% avoid 80% of incoming damage to miss always our dodge is not good and always useless.

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Then there is no point sts making a new 76 arc weapon...even ebon are op than the new lv76...better if they dont release it....its like creating something useless....the lv76 drop its price soo fast in nearly 2 weeks...while ebon still maintain even a few months pass....ebon aegis hard to proc but the proc is op ..compare to the lv76,proc rate is low and not even op proc...im not talking about pvp...im mentioning about pve

PatD
11-05-2019, 06:11 AM
Ok so for all the people who think a warrior should only be a tank, this is fine, this is your opinion, as a warrior i should go to endgame, get the most expensive gear and go assist and protect a rogue who will get all the kills??

MY opinion is that every class should be able to get all their fair share of kill, and im sure many would agree with me, even sts seem to going this way or else why do we get solo mode in temple challenge, new map etc??? By your reasonning it should be call rogue mode?? As warrior should't be able to do those solo mode? Game evolve and don't have to stay with old pattern, i am sure that there would be more peoples who play if they could choose the class they want and be able to get same amount of kills as the other class.

I respect all your opinion and i keep for me what i think of certain player as we play a social game where a minimum of respect is a must,
some players should really work on their social skills as they are only obnoxious and toxic by the way they express their opinions

Thank you :)

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Ok so for all the people who think a warrior should only be a tank, this is fine, this is your opinion, as a warrior i should go to endgame, get the most expensive gear and go assist and protect a rogue who will get all the kills??

MY opinion is that every class should be able to get all their fair share of kill, and im sure many would agree with me, even sts seem to going this way or else why do we get solo mode in temple challenge, new map etc??? By your reasonning it should be call rogue mode?? As warrior should't be able to do those solo mode? Game evolve and don't have to stay with old pattern, i am sure that there would be more peoples who play if they could choose the class they want and be able to get same amount of kills as the other class.

I respect all your opinion and i keep for me what i think of certain player as we play a social game where a minimum of respect is a must,
some players should really work on their social skills as they are only obnoxious and toxic by the way they express their opinions

Thank you :)I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Jairus980
11-05-2019, 08:00 AM
To be honest, I gotta agree with rogues. I choose war mainly for protection. Yes I like to have dmg solely to speed up if no one joining me
It's a struggle in a map with 3 wars :`)
Warrior kill slow, die slow. Because progression of a warrior is slow, the value of a war is more than rogue
Rogue kill fast, die fast. They have the upper advantage for low level maps but elite map it's a suicide
Mage help war and rog to replenish their mana and stunt mob so it won't kill a war while his tanking a group of mob. Mage do dmg too

What made war lose his role? Defense arcane ability pet. Example glow and nekro. This is the reason why warriors are not wanted in map
(according to my whole experience)

Now the point is of this thread that, encryption wants a buff with arcane weapon. Why? If you compare a lv71 ebon sword and a lv76 skull donzer, ebon sword deal more damage (proc) than a skull dozer. The reason of this buff is to equal with ebon sword/bow proc damage or surpass and fit at lv76 arcane weapon. This part I agree with OP

Hope I clarify things. :)

PatD
11-05-2019, 09:15 AM
To be honest, I gotta agree with rogues. I choose war mainly for protection. Yes I like to have dmg solely to speed up if no one joining me
It's a struggle in a map with 3 wars :`)
Warrior kill slow, die slow. Because progression of a warrior is slow, the value of a war is more than rogue
Rogue kill fast, die fast. They have the upper advantage for low level maps but elite map it's a suicide
Mage help war and rog to replenish their mana and stunt mob so it won't kill a war while his tanking a group of mob. Mage do dmg too

What made war lose his role? Defense arcane ability pet. Example glow and nekro. This is the reason why warriors are not wanted in map
(according to my whole experience)

Now the point is of this thread that, encryption wants a buff with arcane weapon. Why? If you compare a lv71 ebon sword and a lv76 skull donzer, ebon sword deal more damage (proc) than a skull dozer. The reason of this buff is to equal with ebon sword/bow proc damage or surpass and fit at lv76 arcane weapon. This part I agree with OP

Hope I clarify things. :)

I agree your POV was true until level 66 (for me it was) but after that it is a completely different story, especially when ebon weapon came out, i have run mausoleum and nightmare map with rogue and mage who didn't need my healing skills anymore(only place i use heal is in pvp), they had plenty enough of those armor and HP awakens, and i always have plenty of invite from all classes, so if warrior are not suppose to be damage dealer why we have weapon like ebon aegis? why do we have solo mode in new map or in temple challenge? Why do we have 4 attack skills? it is obvious, it mean all class can be damage dealer(or should i say should be) if they want to.

the way i am set i often duo mausoleum with some of my rogue or mage friends who are equipped with full arcane but ss faster then when i am with a full pt, we don't have gl on our gears as we mostly farm token there, and mostly we enjoy doing this map with the benefit of our gears we have acquired by playing for years!!

So now to the point of this thread of course new arcane weapon need to be buff to be more op than the level 71 arcane weapon.

Hope I clarify things too. :)

PatD
11-05-2019, 09:18 AM
I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Exactly! this is why i say we should all be able to be damage dealer! :) everyone, every classes should be able to enjoy solo mode

slaaayerrr
11-05-2019, 09:25 AM
I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Exactly! this is why i say we should all be able to be damage dealer! :) everyone, every classes should be able to enjoy solo mode

why compare ebon with new weaps? warr with ebon aegis cleaning that map faster than rogues lol

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 09:43 AM
why compare ebon with new weaps? warr with ebon aegis cleaning that map faster than rogues lolCuz its a new ....should be better ...not weaker ... the proc rate really bad too...but ebon aegis may got low proc rate but once it proc its op....not like skull dozer(hard proc+low proc damage)

PatD
11-05-2019, 09:45 AM
why compare ebon with new weaps? warr with ebon aegis cleaning that map faster than rogues lol

We compare because of this:

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 10:03 AM
We compare because of this:

183411Your screenshot not clear...i cant see them

Alexios
11-05-2019, 10:04 AM
Cuz its a new ....should be better ...not weaker ... the proc rate really bad too...but ebon aegis may got low proc rate but once it proc its op....not like skull dozer(hard proc+low proc damage)

How much is the proc damage difference between Ebon sword and level 76 arcane sword in pve? Is it lower or higher?

slaaayerrr
11-05-2019, 10:05 AM
We compare because of this...

so did u check in on bosses or? its op sword

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Skull dozer 1.9k-3k per tick ...my war damage is nearly 4k...

Alexios
11-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Skull dozer 1.9k-3k per tick ...my war damage is nearly 4k...

ok, and how much is ebon sword proc damage?

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 10:10 AM
so did u check in on bosses or? its op swordTbh, really suck on bosses....really hard to proc...i use all my skill but still hard proc....used windmill 2-3 times on boss still not proc...btw did u ever used skull dozer axe before? If not yet ...you should try first

PatD
11-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Your screenshot not clear...i cant see them

here is the link of this thread:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?462728-Issues-on-reflecting-proc-or-skill&p=3031163#post3031163

danialazhad63
11-05-2019, 10:34 AM
here is the link of this thread:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?462728-Issues-on-reflecting-proc-or-skill&p=3031163#post3031163Its bring me back here in this forum ...xd

PatD
11-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Its bring me back here in this forum ...xd

just do a find on forum with this then:

Issues on reflecting proc or skill

Alexios
11-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Dont get me wrong but the only useful post I found is the 1st one with videos which only shows that sword proc damage needs buff in PvP.

The problem with this thread is that it has too many posts with rants/insults/out of topic info/nonsense xD, and very less posts on data/numbers that can help devs fix the issue. I find such threads a waste of time for the readers (devs or players looking for info).

angeloiloveyou
11-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Dont get me wrong but the only useful post I found is the 1st one with videos which only shows that sword proc damage needs buff in PvP.

The problem with this thread is that it has too many posts with rants/insults/out of topic info/nonsense xD, and very less posts on data/numbers that can help devs fix the issue. I find such threads a waste of time for the readers (devs or players looking for info).

Right we need to respect every ones opinion, not to insult. If have a suggestion go not to trashtalk or something to down or laugh the other reply.

Enjoy the game, reality is my main peace pls. be sport.

SlaveKnight
11-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Some ppl told that warriors are not meant to do damage... I agree in parts, because in the current state of the game, I mean, in PvE, damage is the main stat, so, I think its unfair for the class that cant do significant damage...

Look at all elite runs leaderboards... You will find only rogues, because if u want to finish a map fast you will just want damage.

If tou want to farm a lot of gold, you need to finish the map quickest possible, then you will want only damage on your team. Just ask to yourself, would you prefer to run ESG with 3 warriors or 3 rogues/mages?

Ebon Aegis imo changed this a bit, your normal damage still normal for a “warrior class” but the weapon proc helped a lot...

So, just for conclusion, I have no problem in being a protector, but this must be something useful, something that ppl really need... I don’t want to be called just for some maps like mauso where u just need my axe to pull bosses

MiruZetu
11-06-2019, 12:07 AM
All 76 arc weapons ned to b buff in pvp n little in pve to hav some fun.. unless it's useless to call lvl76 arc weapons

Encryptions
11-06-2019, 01:45 AM
Added video about the bow to.
The bow procs so much more than the sword but they both need a dmg boost.
https://youtu.be/5YIvUdNBNpM

slaaayerrr
11-06-2019, 04:13 AM
Added video about the bow to.

testing pve weapon in pvp ...? try proc on bosses, it deals thousands of dmg
we already have broken ebon sword proc which deals a lot of dmg per tick in pvp and cant be countered, no need more op procs in pvp

danialazhad63
11-06-2019, 05:15 AM
testing pve weapon in pvp ...? try proc on bosses, it deals thousands of dmg
we already have broken ebon sword proc which deals a lot of dmg per tick in pvp and cant be countered, no need more op procs in pvpHow about skull dozer axe? If you say its pve then why it is weak ....to proc really hard and the proc damage dealt are low...I tried solo valley frontier and total time taken about more than 25 minutes to kill all include the skull dozer boss

Encryptions
11-06-2019, 01:39 PM
If wars are so good in pve then why can't a single war get on hydra lb or ork lb? I would bet 50m that no warrior can be on #1 in fly ork lb.

slaaayerrr
11-06-2019, 01:47 PM
If wars are so good in pve then why can't a single war get on hydra lb or ork lb? I would bet 50m that no warrior can be on #1 in fly ork lb.

because rogues best as single target dd? not rogue's fault those 2 maps designed as that, orrick still has 3 bugs which allows rogue farm it solo, i've mentioned it many times, nobody cares lol, nobody even posted in bugs but everyone crying, nice nice...

i would bet 50m that no rogue/mage can farm 150 weak jewels per 1 elix (especially only with outdated old lvl46 weapon), and its real farm, hydra/orrick is just a joke :) no use of those maps, just flex of ugly badges

Jairus980
11-06-2019, 10:18 PM
You people cry a lot about war not doing damage. Have you ever thought of combo damage? (pointing out towards the rich people)

Heck I do way more than rogue. Even my rogue friend get jealous.
Ik it's one time combo but I bet you not gonna use it on mobs right?

Instead of playing dumb, why not try to play smart.

The top post is ebon armor + rage ultimate combo
The bottom is ebon armor + rage ultimate + guinevere aa combo (I don't own guin ^-^`)

angeloiloveyou
11-06-2019, 10:34 PM
jy is righ im a old warior player and i do solo when the spirit first release. i put my crit 70% and damage 3k i can do solo with putting right skill and a right combo

illumminati
11-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Not sure if anyones mentioned it already but the devs did say on chatbox that they will look into Weapon Balance sometime soon

Allset
11-07-2019, 12:40 AM
You people cry a lot about war not doing damage. Have you ever thought of combo damage? (pointing out towards the rich people)

The bottom is ebon armor + rage ultimate + guinevere aa combo (I don't own guin ^-^`)

Dude now u are indeed a fat rogue lol XD That’s insanity

Rogue[emoji1655]

PatD
11-07-2019, 07:19 AM

The ultimate only last 15 sec so u can only use it once against boss usually and there is no ultimate in pvp, the point of this thread is to say that new arcane 76 is less efficient than the 71

arcanefid
11-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Give me a free Ebon Armor and Guenivere egg when I buy the Skull Dozer Axe, and it’ll be fair.
There’s no point in bringin combos and other gears when discussing one item alone. As it is, SD Axe is trash compared to previous items, and whoever sells their old weapons to buy the new one is technically scamming himself/herself. In addition, and following this logic, Tanks should be nerfed overall because in those 2-3 seconds they’re better than Rogues at doing damage.

@slayerrr: If Ebon Sword is being too good in PvP duels and you think that’s enough of a reason to not fix Skull Dozer, then go ahead and post in bugs section or suggestions to fix Ebon Sword. Most players only use one weapon, and just because another weapon is good in a 1/9,000,000 situation, doesn’t mean that we should ignore all the issues of others.

danialazhad63
11-07-2019, 07:58 AM
Give me a free Ebon Armor and Guenivere egg when I buy the Skull Dozer Axe, and it’ll be fair.
There’s no point in bringin combos and other gears when discussing one item alone. As it is, SD Axe is trash compared to previous items, and whoever sells their old weapons to buy the new one is technically scamming himself/herself. In addition, and following this logic, Tanks should be nerfed overall because in those 2-3 seconds they’re better than Rogues at doing damage.

@slayerrr: If Ebon Sword is being too good in PvP duels and you think that’s enough of a reason to not fix Skull Dozer, then go ahead and post in bugs section or suggestions to fix Ebon Sword. Most players only use one weapon, and just because another weapon is good in a 1/9,000,000 situation, doesn’t mean that we should ignore all the issues of others.Why this thread is still alive?...they are not gonna do anything about the Skull dozer....just give up on it[emoji174]....

arcanefid
11-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Why this thread is still alive?...they are not gonna do nothing about the Skull dozer....just give up on it[emoji174]....

If STS stays true to their word and really tries to balance the new arcanes soon, there is no way they can ignore the Dozer’s weakness. They can buff the proc and decrease damage stats too.

PatD
11-07-2019, 08:17 AM
Why this thread is still alive?...they are not gonna do nothing about the Skull dozer....just give up on it[emoji174]....

they say they will:

Thewolfbull
11-07-2019, 12:34 PM
I tried it in PvE only and the main issue seems to be the proc rate, It procs on skill usage not just weapon use so unless you use 4 attack skills(useless if not playing solo), It almost never procs. Maybe change it to not proc on skills and instead proc on just charged weapon attack at a good rate.

Fearrr
11-11-2019, 04:30 PM
I tried it in PvE only and the main issue seems to be the proc rate, It procs on skill usage not just weapon use so unless you use 4 attack skills(useless if not playing solo), It almost never procs. Maybe change it to not proc on skills and instead proc on just charged weapon attack at a good rate.

I just bought today was curious and bored of Ebon Aegis. Stats 1950 Str , 24.6K HP, 5.2K Damage, 58% Crit, 5.7K Mana, and 8.6K Armor. It's a interesting weapon. I use 3 Attack Skills and played with it like I do Ebon Aegis with no charged attacks. I do feel Proc Rate can be bumped up a bit. Pve Damage idk if it should be Buffed or not cause higher Proc Rate might smooth things out overall. Curious to see what Sts does regarding Buff Wise with this Weapon.

I miss my 2030 Str but I can fix next Awake Event so I will be okay 😂

Encryptions
11-11-2019, 05:29 PM
I just bought today was curious and bored of Ebon Aegis. Stats 1950 Str , 24.6K HP, 5.2K Damage, 58% Crit, 5.7K Mana, and 8.6K Armor. It's a interesting weapon. I use 3 Attack Skills and played with it like I do Ebon Aegis with no charged attacks. I do feel Proc Rate can be bumped up a bit. Pve Damage idk if it should be Buffed or not cause higher Proc Rate might smooth things out overall. Curious to see what Sts does regarding Buff Wise with this Weapon.

I miss my 2030 Str but I can fix next Awake Event so I will be okay 😂

My damage is almost 4k and I can't find anything that increases my stats, I got 14xx str almost 1500. You must have the most op war gears ever :).

Fearrr
11-11-2019, 07:38 PM

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tatpatalk
I just tried Solo PT that map. I didn't clear side paths just stuck to main. Skills:CS,Windmill, Axe, and VB. It took me 8 mins. I use TB + SS for Pull Set. With the Stats I listed above and Magma AA. Now I understand my Stats are not normal Tank Stats so I can understand the frustration with lower stats. Not sure what to think of that run tbh but I do like not having to depend on getting hit to do Proc Damage.

@ Encryptions Lol ya I made out pretty good during last Awake Event. I use Heroic Sam for HB. Full Precise Fury and High Total Str% Awakes.

Remiem
11-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Hey guys! Trust me when I say, weapon balance is ALWAYS a hot topic, but that also means that we always have our eyes on the feedback and are always considering how we can make them the best for the game and overall game balance. Thank you so much for the feedback here and please keep it coming. <3

angeloiloveyou
11-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Hey guys! Trust me when I say, weapon balance is ALWAYS a hot topic, but that also means that we always have our eyes on the feedback and are always considering how we can make them the best for the game and overall game balance. Thank you so much for the feedback here and please keep it coming. <3

arcane 76 staff and sword has a proc aura like green for mage and red for warior, roge still nothing

Fearrr
11-12-2019, 12:14 AM
How about skull dozer axe? If you say its pve then why it is weak ....to proc really hard and the proc damage dealt are low...I tried solo valley frontier and total time taken about more than 25 minutes to kill all include the skull dozer boss

I just tried this map Solo. It took me 6 mins. Same stats I posted up above. TB+ SS= Pull Set and Lvl 76 Axe+ Full 71 Arc Items minus Lvl 76 AA= Damage Set. Skills CS, Windmill, Axe, VB. Heroic Sam Base and HB with Magma AA.

Now I ran both these maps like I would do normally. TB is standard for me. I would never run a map without it, It makes cleaner faster runs. It's the best Pull Wep in game and until Sts makes something better I will continue to use from here on out as part of my Pull Set. I understand not everyone uses 2 Weps or can afford having both.

I'm not trying to discredit any Wars experiance with using the Lvl 76 Axe. My Stats are different than 99.9% of the Wars in this game. I just wanted to post my experiance using it. I like the Wep alot and it's refreshing not having to worry about getting hit to do Proc Damage as well as Mage/Pet Stuns. One of the biggest things I didn't like about Ebon Aegis.

danialazhad63
11-12-2019, 02:35 AM
I just tried this map Solo. It took me 6 mins. Same stats I posted up above. TB+ SS= Pull Set and Lvl 76 Axe+ Full 71 Arc Items minus Lvl 76 AA= Damage Set. Skills CS, Windmill, Axe, VB. Heroic Sam Base and HB with Magma AA.

Now I ran both these maps like I would do normally. TB is standard for me. I would never run a map without it, It makes cleaner faster runs. It's the best Pull Wep in game and until Sts makes something better I will continue to use from here on out as part of my Pull Set. I understand not everyone uses 2 Weps or can afford having both.

I'm not trying to discredit any Wars experiance with using the Lvl 76 Axe. My Stats are different than 99.9% of the Wars in this game. I just wanted to post my experiance using it. I like the Wep alot and it's refreshing not having to worry about getting hit to do Proc Damage as well as Mage/Pet Stuns. One of the biggest things I didn't like about Ebon Aegis.Well...as you said your damage and stats are different then most of warriors and u got other weapon (tb) thats why u feel no problem with the dozer...but don't just think about yourself...you are rich so, you can say that...but its isn't fair for other warriors that can't afford to make theirs stats op just to make the dozer damage proc better...when i ask other warriors in game about the dozer most of them said that its not what a lv76 arcane weapon should be...well if u dont believe u can ask other warriors with average stats

Fearrr
11-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Well...as you said your damage and stats are different then most of warriors and u got other weapon (tb) thats why u feel no problem with the dozer...but don't just think about yourself...you are rich so, you can say that...but its isn't fair for other warriors that can't afford to make theirs stats op just to make the dozer damage proc better...when i ask other warriors in game about the dozer most of them said that its not what a lv76 arcane weapon should be...well if u dont believe u can ask other warriors with average stats

If you read my posts more carefully you would understand I'm not just thinking about myself. Nor did I say I feel there is no problem with it, I said it's refreshing to use and I like the Wep alot. Trust me when I say this, I 100% support a Buff for this Wep 😈

Alexios
11-12-2019, 11:57 AM

hmm, if devs actualy read the feedbacks on weapon procs for real then we wouldnt have ended up with a reflection proc for level 76 arcane staff.
Every player who used a Ebon staff complained that relfection proc does not suit mage play style. We dont have agro to get it to work in a party, nor our skills compliment it.

I hate to call out people or tell anyone how to do their job, but you guys been disapointing everyone on the class balance and gear progression front for quite some time now.

SlaveKnight
11-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Remien said to keep goving feedback about the weapon, so what I think they can do to make the weapon at least useful...

a) Keep the proc rate as it is now, giving a huge buff to the damage, because atm the proc does basically nothing with mobs and is trash in PvP.

b) Keep the same damage, but increase a lot proc rate, and increase proc chance for charged attacks.

c) Not sure about this one but I think would be a nice if u wasn’t able to be stunned or get debuffs during proc.

Cinco
11-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Buffing the Death Engine Battleaxe proc rate and damage (especially in PvP) sounds okay / reasonable to me.
I can also see making an increase to the rate of the Death Engine Bow proc rate - and a slight increase to its PvP damage.

slaaayerrr
11-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Buffing the Death Engine Battleaxe proc rate and damage (especially in PvP) sounds okay / reasonable to me.
I can also see making an increase to the rate of the Death Engine Bow proc rate - and a slight increase to its PvP damage.

Dont forget to look into ebon sword proc, its just too op and rogues have nothing to counter it (actually its impossible to win skilled and even not maxed warrior which using ebon sword). If those 2 procs will work together... well, i hope u will try it before buffing new sword.

Cinco
11-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Dont forget to look into ebon sword proc, its just too op and rogues have nothing to counter it (actually its impossible to win skilled and even not maxed warrior which using ebon sword). If those 2 procs will work together... well, i hope u will try it before buffing new sword.

You mean the Ebon Aegis or the Ebon Sword? Neither has anything to do with the Death Engine Battleaxe.
Also I think a counter (reflection resistance) would make a lot more sense than a nerf.

slaaayerrr
11-12-2019, 02:53 PM
You mean the Ebon Aegis or the Ebon Sword? Neither has anything to do with the Death Engine Battleaxe.
Also I think a counter (reflection resistance) would make a lot more sense than a nerf.

i mean ebon SWORD

Fearrr
11-13-2019, 02:16 PM
Curious to know other Wars opinion after Hotfix of Death Engine Battleaxe(Pve Wise idc about Pvp I'm retired lol). And post your stats along with your feedback also. I talked to Marroos in game and he likes it.

I don't use any Charged Normal Attacks I play it still just like Ebon Aegis, just Charged Skills and Normal Attacks in between Skill CD's. Proc Rate seems very high now on mobs and bosses which I like. I'm satisfied with this update.

angeloiloveyou
11-13-2019, 02:54 PM
Curious to know other Wars opinion after Hotfix of Death Engine Battleaxe(Pve Wise idc about Pvp I'm retired lol). And post your stats along with your feedback also. I talked to Marroos in game and he likes it.

I don't use any Charged Normal Attacks I play it still just like Ebon Aegis, just Charged Skills and Normal Attacks in between Skill CD's. Proc Rate seems very high now on mobs and bosses which I like. I'm satisfied with this update.

Now every bodys happy. How about pvp proc damage?

Fearrr
11-13-2019, 06:55 PM
Now every bodys happy. How about pvp proc damage?

Tbh don't know don't care.

Ty Cinco for the Buff!

will0
11-13-2019, 07:07 PM
Since this thread is about 76 arcane buff, the skratch staff process is like 2 second and then the green aura does nothing it could use a longer process time for reflection like ebon staff since in PVE the mobs don't get reflect damage always if we mages dont get hit using skratch staff when AA process.

Fearrr
11-13-2019, 07:21 PM
Since this thread is about 76 arcane buff, the skratch staff process is like 2 second and then the green aura does nothing it could use a longer process time for reflection like ebon staff since in PVE the mobs don't get reflect damage always if we mages dont get hit using skratch staff when AA process.

A thought about a possible rework: Since a lot of mages said a Reflect Proc does not go well with the class because the lack of being able to pull aggro and get hit. Sts could possibly, Buff the process time similar to Bow/Sword, and instead of having the Green Aura do Reflect Damage it can be turned into a DOT. Idk what kind of Proc Mage Gun will be but just a thought.

will0
11-16-2019, 01:17 AM
A thought about a possible rework: Since a lot of mages said a Reflect Proc does not go well with the class because the lack of being able to pull aggro and get hit. Sts could possibly, Buff the process time similar to Bow/Sword, and instead of having the Green Aura do Reflect Damage it can be turned into a DOT. Idk what kind of Proc Mage Gun will be but just a thought.

I doubt they will change the mechanism of the staff for will be useful when the 2 sec reflection is gone