PDA

View Full Version : Horn of renew (Protective shield)

Jairus980
11-01-2019, 03:11 AM
I did some observation and already analyzed
Currently we all know warrior protective shield block incoming damage and we know that will effect on reflect proc
However damage reduction doesn't effect reflect proc (only enemy)

Replace protective shield with 100% dmg reduction (equal to block incoming dmg) instead of block all incoming damage.

Hope you guys find this reasonable.
Don't forget protective shield blocks all kind of reflect and not only ebon aegis but ebon staff, new arcane staff, warrior reflect ultimate and morgana.

This is a suggestion for universal so allies own reflect won't get effected

As you know warrior have hard time to use that shield. Is either reflect to kill or shield to protect and lose kill

Jairus980
11-03-2019, 06:25 AM
Anyone? Your opinion?

slaaayerrr
11-03-2019, 06:57 AM
offtop, but i liked procs of 46-66lvl expansions more than these reflects and other op procs which got changed so many times and still not balanced lol, same about dungeons... hope sts will make something new where all classes needed as before

about that "Replace protective shield with 100% dmg reduction (equal to block incoming dmg) instead of block all incoming damage"
i think it would be equal if rogue's dodged attacks will reflect also :)

LegendaryLeo
11-05-2019, 02:04 AM
i think leave the shield as it is, 100% dmg reduction makes the user succeptible to other ailments etc. which really doesnt benefit the user as much as the complete shield protection. besides, even with all those ailments and zero damage received, whats the point?

Jairus980
11-05-2019, 02:23 AM
i think leave the shield as it is, 100% dmg reduction makes the user succeptible to other ailments etc. which really doesnt benefit the user as much as the complete shield protection. besides, even with all those ailments and zero damage received, whats the point?

Some warrior purposely use that in order to block other people's reflect when the situation wasn't really necessary.
With 100% damage reduction,
1. mobs able to attack us
2. We lose 0hp
3. Mobs get reflected as they able to attack us.

With current mechanic. Blocks incoming damage means mobs firing 0 dmg or firing an empty clip
I think that's how warrior shield work.

Before the reflect got fixed with damage resistance stuff. Mobs able to get reflected while that warrior shield is active