PDA

View Full Version : cyber type quests for next level cap

wvhills
12-28-2011, 01:01 PM
I think it would be good if there were mystery/cyber type quests available in the next level cap. Something that may take a while to do but will still earn you decent gear. I think the cost of end game gear is way out of hand and this would be an option for those who don't have 10 million gold to get nice gear. I'd like to see the quests become available at level 65 with the gear being level 70 so you could get the quests early and have the gear by the time you reach end cap. Oh, and I'd prefer it all to be free, not having to buy a recipe for plat or anything like that, just as a good will gester to the community.

largecommand
12-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Man, You're asking for something that will probably never happen.

But I would like to see quests like the mystery and cyber quest again. But dont make them as good at the crafted sets. But somewhere close should do it.

Make the quests extra hard.

:)

Swimmingstar
12-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Make the quests like killing a boss 100 times, encourages people to farm and get armor almost as good as the crafted.

PatsoeGamer
12-29-2011, 03:30 PM
1000 snowballs EPIC (with potions disabled) Now that was an epic quest

Rare
12-29-2011, 04:17 PM
A good idea i think would be to give the quests at lv66 so people can get the gear

At lv71 you would have the ability to craft the gear into something better. Like recipe quests that are only available for lv71 and up.

This will give incentive for people to continue after they hit the cap.