PDA

View Full Version : Mage Gale force skill

Alexios
11-01-2019, 09:55 AM
I think it will be nice if the "chance to knock down" is moved to the "Weighted Wind" upgrade instead of having it enabled by defaut.

slaaayerrr
11-01-2019, 11:50 AM
same about razor shield on rogue, move damaging part to upgrade "bleeding cuts" pls

Korabiv
11-01-2019, 12:15 PM
And maybe have ice bolt as an optional freeze (add it too the one that gives a chance to spawn ice pool if ice bolt kills enemy).

Alexios
11-01-2019, 09:56 PM
same about razor shield on rogue, move damaging part to upgrade "bleeding cuts" pls

What is the side effect of the current setup? (of having damage enabled by default)

Alexios
11-01-2019, 10:37 PM
And maybe have ice bolt as an optional freeze (add it too the one that gives a chance to spawn ice pool if ice bolt kills enemy).

Frost Bolt is full of bugs. The charged Frost Bolt applies slow to enemies around the target. The upgrades "Ice Wielder" applies even without taking the upgrade. Upgrade "Jagged Ice" is only suppose to apply on frozen enemies but applies to bosses as well, which I am not sure if its intended.

+1 to your suggestion of moving default freeze to upgrade "Arctic shatter" and turning it into a plain damage skill without affecting the dot.

slaaayerrr
11-02-2019, 01:51 AM
What is the side effect of the current setup? (of having damage enabled by default)
sometimes in pvp i would prefer not having damage by razor (vs curse in big clashes/vs ebon aegis reflect/vs vengeful blood), maybe some rogues also would disable it in maus because of curse

Frost Bolt is full of bugs.
true. haha... mastery of ice bolt stunning everyone... even those who has immune to stuns (razor,jugg,nekro...)