PDA

View Full Version : DotD: What would you want on it?

TechniShock
12-28-2011, 01:39 PM
What would you like to have on the DotD and why?

I would want the Shield of Hallows since it's not possible to get anymore. (My highest level character is level 54 only.)

javier995
12-28-2011, 01:52 PM
The Nuri shield? Sorry, but they won't make an elite vanity a DoTD because it would enrage many people.

I want the sword that the bear is holding in the PL banner.

Whirlzap
12-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Rumor says that the sword is the next Elite Vanity item xD

Draopwnzall
12-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Rumor says that the sword is the next Elite Vanity item xD

It should be... just look at The Fallen Prince in Mount Fang, what stands out? :)

LwMark
12-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Y they remove vanity swoerss from closet?

Whirlzap
12-28-2011, 02:19 PM
I dunno. If they removed it, a vanity pet's obviously next. Unless they made another Crown of Persistance.... URGH I would be enraged if that happened..

adidaman
12-28-2011, 02:24 PM
The founders helm of course. Or maybe the droid costume. Shield of gratitude? How bout dev powers for 2 days. If you couldn't tell yet, this is sarcasm.

Skeletonlord
12-28-2011, 02:25 PM
I'd love to see the founders helm, but I don't know if that will ever come back, because it will go with my SOG and purple antenna, plus, it is a item which was only got for players who got game within first 3 months or something like that.

Whirlzap
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM
I'd love to see .................................
You should edit that out. People will rage and start a flame thread if they see this even being considered LOLLOLOLOL

adidaman
12-28-2011, 02:45 PM
I'd love to see the founders helm, but I don't know if that will ever come back, because it will go with my SOG and purple antenna, plus, it is a item which was only got for players who got game within first 3 months or something like that.

I have a f.h and I can vouch that it's pretty awesome (:

NECROREAPER
12-28-2011, 03:26 PM
They won't sell the founders helm.

Ever.

Redbridge
12-28-2011, 03:43 PM
They won't sell the founders helm.

Ever.

There's more chance of them selling the original pumpkin head.... GULP

Owlee
12-28-2011, 05:17 PM
i hope to see the holo shield on sale again. :'(

Draopwnzall
12-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Is the founder's Helmet COP?

NECROREAPER
12-28-2011, 06:34 PM
There's more chance of them selling the original pumpkin head.... GULP

Ikr, it'll be a sad day if they do.

Everyone will be running around with one saying "oh boy, now I look like Necroreaper!"

javier995
12-28-2011, 06:45 PM
There was a post I saw last month about that sword. Which is why I said it:p

Since they did in fact remove the weapons from the closet, it'll be a pet next if I'm not mistaken.

Roc
12-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Ikr, it'll be a sad day if they do.

Everyone will be running around with one saying "oh boy, now I look like Necroreaper!"

Or they might think they are the Great Pumpkin! But anyway, I would like to see Cyber gear, or something like it. It took forever as it was getting my sets back when everyone was doing runs, but now it's even harder with not too many people doing Victory Lap and Captive Audience runs. I see few people running around in Cyber and that's a shame because the sets are so cool (even if the stats don't match ;))!

Blind
12-28-2011, 07:03 PM
I'd love to see .................................
You should edit that out. People will rage and start a flame thread if they see this even being considered LOLLOLOLOL
Whirlz, you just saved the thread with your humour. I was just about to post...

Lowlyspy
12-28-2011, 07:56 PM
I'd love to see the founders helm, but I don't know if that will ever come back, because it will go with my SOG and purple antenna, plus, it is a item which was only got for players who got game within first 3 months or something like that.ya I dont have a founder's helm nor do I want the opportunity to get one since I wasn't a founder. Wait for vet rewards to come out, im certain an equivalent with a different look will appear.

Hmm, I would like to the the omnipotent crown on DotD maybe marked down to like 150-200, tons more people would buy it.

thedream
12-28-2011, 08:39 PM
ya I dont have a founder's helm nor do I want the opportunity to get one since I wasn't a founder. Wait for vet rewards to come out, im certain an equivalent with a different look will appear.

Hmm, I would like to the the omnipotent crown on DotD maybe marked down to like 150-200, tons more people would buy it.Ya alot more people would buy for that price but the point the devs stated was that it was so expensive so not that many people would have it and it stays exclusive i for one would not like this.

Ladylove
12-28-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm disappointed. I thought this thread was asking me what I want on my pizza. Now I am hungry and I have no pizza.

Whirlzap
12-28-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm disappointed. I thought this thread was asking me what I want on my pizza. Now I am hungry and I have no pizza.
Because I ate yours. :3

NECROREAPER
12-28-2011, 10:16 PM
i'm disappointed. I thought this thread was asking me what i want on my pizza. Now i am hungry and i have no pizza.

wtf you're back??!??!!??!11

Elyseon
12-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Hmm, I would like to the the omnipotent crown on DotD maybe marked down to like 150-200, tons more people would buy it.

That's what I say PL should do for money those exclusive items are big sellers and they could replace the annoying payments ppl always complain about.

Ladylove
12-28-2011, 11:16 PM

Nope! Just trolling.

TheClownSquad
12-28-2011, 11:28 PM
I'd like to see both the red and blue holo shield.

Epic Unicorns!
12-28-2011, 11:43 PM

Nope! Just trolling.

I was like o.O

Piosidon
12-28-2011, 11:45 PM
I'd like to see both the red and blue holo shield.
NO BLUES!!! Red ok but NO BLUES!!!

Cytokinesis
12-29-2011, 10:36 AM
I want
-HardLight Shield
-CoP
-Founders Helm
-Original Pumpkin Head
-Shield of Gratitude
- Shield of Hallows
-Party Hat (From the 1yr Anniversary)

Jk :p

NECROREAPER
12-29-2011, 02:16 PM
I want
-HardLight Shield
-CoP
-Founders Helm
-Original Pumpkin Head
-Shield of Gratitude
- Shield of Hallows
-Party Hat (From the 1yr Anniversary)

Jk :p

Eww no

Srs, lol

Lowlyspy
12-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Ya alot more people would buy for that price but the point the devs stated was that it was so expensive so not that many people would have it and it stays exclusive i for one would not like this.
Well in SL RIVET is on dotd every now and again for like 250 plat, and you see how well it sells when it isn't the 500. Honestly I think it would be a great business move for them to drop the omni crown to that much on DotD, like I said tons more people would buy it hoping to save a ton of plat.

Of course I still wouldn't, im not gonna drop even that much on an item that does nothing but make me look rich.

My 2¢