PDA

View Full Version : Bye.

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 01:55 PM
This one isnt going to be long.

Leaving becuase of a general lack of trust, and too many broken friendships. General mistreatment as well.

Email: ninjaduck22@gmail.com
Take note of it before its removed.

Daily giveaways until all my items are gone. I cant stand liquidating it all.

Thanks for all the fun & stress.

Draopwnzall
12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
What's your IGN?

PablobobChan
12-28-2011, 01:59 PM
*hugs*

javier995
12-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Why would you do this!?:/

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the great response, which IGN am i giving items away on. The answer is all of them

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Why would you do this!?:/
Clearly stated in OP

Draopwnzall
I don't know your IGN's, lol.

ooommmggg
no! i lov u! lol

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 02:04 PM
*hugs*

Vladrac
12-28-2011, 02:14 PM
This is why I don't make friends in game. ;) I simply trot along and display a persona of friendliness while PUGging my way to victory, lol.

Best of luck to you, Ninjaduck! I've enjoyed some of your posts. Hopefully you'll chime in on the forums once in awhile to let everyone know you're alive and well. Happy gaming!

adidaman
12-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Omg ninja no!!! Stay ):

Ambulance
12-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Ninja...noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'( I'll miss you buddy.

Fairy
12-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Noooooo!!!! Ninja!!!!!! ;(

MimeRifle
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Ninja - you wanna make Fairy cry?!? Let's talk, k? I'd like to hear what's on your mind (if your mind don't mind...)

uwantaides
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Cant say i know you too well but I've seen ya on sl since day one and it's gonna suck missing another great sl player. Best of luck to you =)

javier995
12-28-2011, 03:02 PM
Clearly stated in OP

I know I read it, just nvm you won't understand.

See you in WoM?

Piosidon
12-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Bye :(

razerfingers
12-28-2011, 03:30 PM
I completely understand you but best of luck with your time on whatever you're gonna do. Live long and prosper you'll always be welcome back here on the forums :)

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Took me 2 tries to delete Ninja lol. Im not doing WoM as im on Android. bye!

Matutd
12-28-2011, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G_uuCHQjnE

DON'T GO :(

BodMaster
12-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Im not doing WoM as im on Android. bye!

WoM is on Android and Apple :/

Buddy its been great knowing you and having the pleasure of meeting, running and joking about with you. You will be missed :( Ive tried to talk you out of this before, but if this is how you feel theres not much i can say or do to change your mind :(

Though please check out WoM when you get a chance! :)

Much love bro! Take care of yourself! <3

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Aw Bod. Makes me wanna cry.

<3

BodMaster
12-28-2011, 04:26 PM

<3

Its the truth bud! Hope to see you in WoM ;)

P.S did you keep your X-Ray for me?? Only messing :p

<3

Hans
12-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Bye Ninjaduck. We have spoken today.

Hope to see you sometime again ;-)

ninjaduck
12-28-2011, 05:44 PM

<3

Its the truth bud! Hope to see you in WoM ;)

P.S did you keep your X-Ray for me?? Only messing :p

<3

Dammit liquidated the Xray. Oops

Lol jk. Thanks Hans as well, good luck!

<3

Nickyeagle
12-28-2011, 06:26 PM
I know that we only spoke maybe once or twice, but it's very sad to see you go Ninja. U will be missed. :(

themars
12-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Ninja!'! Noooooooooooooo!!!!

You cant leave :( im gonna cry omg

I will miss u it was always fun with u in B*

You will be missed

Thes

Slant
12-28-2011, 11:36 PM
hey Ninja
I know what you are saying, thats why started keeping a distance and became less involved
now play only in small bursts and only when I want to, and its almost as much fun although you spend a lot less time in the game

many times it came to the point where it was almost like you have to start playing the whole game all over again even when you are at the cap

but dibs on a squid buddy lol

Zeus
12-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Ninja, you were one of my first friends in Star Legends. I really appreciate all the moral support you gave me while leveling and being there for me. It's not something I would ever forget. It's why I gained my respect for you. You treated me like a friend, not like a famous forum goer which many people do. It's something I never quite liked nor could I get used to. It makes me sad that you're going now, but at least I'll be content with the fact that I did try to help on numerous occasions and try to make you stay.

Once again, thank you for the laughs and good times that we shared. :(

You will be sorely missed,

~Parth

ninjaduck
12-29-2011, 05:03 AM
Ninja, you were one of my first friends in Star Legends. I really appreciate all the moral support you gave me while leveling and being there for me. It's not something I would ever forget. It's why I gained my respect for you. You treated me like a friend, not like a famous forum goer which many people do. It's something I never quite liked nor could I get used to. It makes me sad that you're going now, but at least I'll be content with the fact that I did try to help on numerous occasions and try to make you stay.

Once again, thank you for the laughs and good times that we shared. :(

You will be sorely missed,

~Parth

Thanks alot Parth, so comforting to know you took the time to write that, as it would be for anyone.

@slant yea, i tried the short burst thing, but I end up going back into the habit of all nighters and whole days on it. :(

wizardstarr
12-29-2011, 05:29 AM
This one isnt going to be long.

Leaving becuase of a general lack of trust, and too many broken friendships. General mistreatment as well.

Email: ninjaduck22@gmail.com
Take note of it before its removed.

Daily giveaways until all my items are gone. I cant stand liquidating it all.

Thanks for all the fun & stress.

I would have quit long ago but I learned to ignore them people,I understand you feel bad so I hope for the best of you,you were always a good friend of mine

ninjaduck
12-30-2011, 06:20 PM
Bye ninjaduck and sorry for everything.
This is all my fault :( . Sorry and bye :(

After blatantly ignoring my PM, i will now publicly ask you to edit your post.

@wiz Thanks bro. Woulda tried to get to know you better when i had the chance :)

EDIT: btw sorry for bumping, i just had to respond to some issues and farewells, as i was away for the majority of the week.

WoundedEagle
12-30-2011, 11:01 PM
It was good to have you around, and I would do anything I could to make you stay. Why don't you take a break and come chill in PL? I'll always be around for ya bro.

XOXO(Okay maybe just hugs)

-we :)

P.S. I always love your forum posts :,)

ninjaduck
12-31-2011, 07:52 AM
It was good to have you around, and I would do anything I could to make you stay. Why don't you take a break and come chill in PL? I'll always be around for ya bro.

XOXO(Okay maybe just hugs)

-we :)

P.S. I always love your forum posts :,)

Thanks Wounded, i was taking that into consideration as a matter of fact. Ofcourse ill be using a new character so tell me when your online and we can meet up. I might do a lil trial run, as I dont know if ill be able to grind after the average 300k ive grinded.

Thanks again for the care
Xoxoxoxoxo
Jay