PDA

View Full Version : Bug on awakening viktor evil artifac

Crystalwiz
11-02-2019, 09:13 AM
I was awakening my newly acquired viktor gen artifact. I had all 4 slots open, with my elite awake gems (3 at once) but when I came back only 1 slot was open. I then used maybe 3 or 4 more awakening gems and nothing beyond the 1. This seems like a bug since I had all slots open and then 3 disappeared.

Can u look into this? thanks

Futumsh
11-03-2019, 06:56 PM
I was awakening my newly acquired viktor gen artifact. I had all 4 slots open, with my elite awake gems (3 at once) but when I came back only 1 slot was open. I then used maybe 3 or 4 more awakening gems and nothing beyond the 1. This seems like a bug since I had all slots open and then 3 disappeared.

Can u look into this? thanks

Character name and exact item name?

Crystalwiz
11-03-2019, 11:52 PM
IGN: crystalwiz
Viktor evil genius artifact

Thanks for checking on this. It happened the day that I posted my thread

Futumsh
11-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Don't know what to tell you here - logs show you swapped it over to your rogue with no awakenings, did 5 empowered, then 1 normal, then 1 empowered awakening, none of which unlocked past the first slot, ending up with a move speed awakening, then swapped it back to your sorcerer.

Crystalwiz
11-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Don't know what to tell you here - logs show you swapped it over to your rogue with no awakenings, did 5 empowered, then 1 normal, then 1 empowered awakening, none of which unlocked past the first slot, ending up with a move speed awakening, then swapped it back to your sorcerer.

Sorry yes my rog did the awakenings like you said. It must have been a glitch that I saw the 4 awakenings and you didn't. Appreciate that you looked into it.