PDA

View Full Version : Attack effects

bmc85uk
07-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Referring to the 'stun' effect certain enemy attacks have and the procs such as life/mana drain on the mummies in AO:2.

The chance for these taking effect seems to be completely seperate from the actual attack of the character, while most attacks may miss, the stun/proc will land a lot of the time.

Life/Mana drain from mummies also stacks, while 1 effect per attacker seems fair enough to stack, a single attacker can stack multiples of the same effect, resulting in some very annoying mummies on occasion.

Banned
07-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Referring to the 'stun' effect certain enemy attacks have and the procs such as life/mana drain on the mummies in AO:2.

The chance for these taking effect seems to be completely seperate from the actual attack of the character, while most attacks may miss, the stun/proc will land a lot of the time.

Life/Mana drain from mummies also stacks, while 1 effect per attacker seems fair enough to stack, a single attacker can stack multiples of the same effect, resulting in some very annoying mummies on occasion.

Yes, extremely annoying. But, I think the fact that mummies have a defense similar to toilet paper, balances out that whole issue.

v5point0
07-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Yes, extremely annoying. But, I think the fact that mummies have a defense similar to toilet paper, balances out that whole issue.

Unlike the crocs, they were a pain

maneut
07-23-2010, 04:07 AM

Lol, I like the Toilet Paper Reference.. very funny ;) hehe