PDA

View Full Version : forums are boring lately!

LwMark
12-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Vedddyyyy borrinngggg! They were fun befor readin an stuff.now its like we know everythin bout pl so theres nothin new!

Skeletonlord
12-28-2011, 04:34 PM
I think forums are actually boosting in popularity now. More and more people are joining, but posting can sometimes get repetitive.

LwMark
12-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Thats cool that theres more people but yes yur right its gettin repetitive :/ all im sayioin is theres nothin new to tlk bout unless its ungame related...i must b borin? Yeee......syke

Pandar
12-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Well we should be doing something fun! I think some of the forum contests that the mods have been running are really cool. Also don't forget that it's the holidays and things can slow down a bit this time of year.

But what would you like to see more of? What could we do that's more entertaining?

Duped
12-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Playing PL is fun, why not try that? Forums are in a bit of lull right now, but its just after Christmas, hang in there. It'll get more interesting, so long as there isn't a mass exodus of forumers from STS in the near future.

Rare
12-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Well we should be doing something fun! I think some of the forum contests that the mods have been running are really cool. Also don't forget that it's the holidays and things can slow down a bit this time of year.

But what would you like to see more of? What could we do that's more entertaining?

You guys at sts should have a dance off and post the videos for discussion. I'm sure you could blur the faces

javier995
12-28-2011, 05:11 PM
A video of the devs pvping in dev mode. All of the devs also, like a FFA match.

Whirlzap
12-28-2011, 05:17 PM

Yeah I get the feeling that something very interesting will show up soon.
*winks at everyone*

LwMark
12-28-2011, 05:18 PM
I do play pl lol an thats getin repptetive..but one thing i agree on is a dev pvp vid!!! Do it!!!

LwMark
12-28-2011, 05:19 PM
It happends like that it get dull then.......BOOM! Sometthin awesmone (wash rinse repeat)

uwantaides
12-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Here's something to talk about. I Don't like how in voleria map 1 there are those red blockades and hiding right behind it is a mine! I always warn ppl but they run through it anyways any way to get that fixed?

LwMark
12-28-2011, 05:28 PM
This is pl buddy not sl ;)

Nick41324
12-28-2011, 05:48 PM
I'll have to think up a contest ^.^

If anyone wants to go 1/2 and 1/2 in with me, hit me up with a pm. I want to make it worth competing in.