PDA

View Full Version : im quiting

AKILIOS
11-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?

what you guys are failing to see is that awaken was just a speed reduction to low lvl pvp. See if sts released a pet that granted 150+ to all...30%dmg....20% crit....and 500armor.

500 pet armor should be the cap btw.

low lvl pvp will be back to state it was 5-6 years ago. But im interested in knowing was that always the plan?

from a business perspective if something is booming and its consistent for 2 to 3 years you dont kill it completely. Because you lose half of your player base.instead you support it and make that the games main focus. Because thats where the money is.

" low lvl pvpers farmed new comers so its there fault the game is dead "

And end gamers farmed me from lvl 26 cap to lvl 36cap...i had a tank with around 10k deaths and 2k kills......yeah...so this was the reason i left end game.so did many other end gamers too.

this tells me end gamers atleast back then were just as disgusting as us low lvl pvpers.

The last thing i want to discuss here is the plat farming that was done by many end gamers and low lvl pvpers. this effected the game.

This is what killed the game for me. not only did awaken make half the player base quit. But plat farming got half the player base banned too.

What really killed the game is how the player base always wants change.

I think its time for Arcane legends part 2

strictly pve based. I realized pvp in mmo rpgs is weird because you cant never have true balance.

in the end we cry to much.

Later

Risinglegendx
11-04-2019, 08:12 PM
I already quit a week ago after coming back.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
11-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?

what you guys are failing to see is that awaken was just a speed reduction to low lvl pvp. See if sts released a pet that granted 150+ to all...30%dmg....20% crit....and 500armor.

low lvl pvp will be back to state it was 5-6 years ago. But im interested in knowing was that always the plan?

from a business perspective if something is booming and its consistent for 2 to 3 years you dont kill it completely. Because you lose half of your player base.instead you support it and make that the games main focus. Because thats where the money is.

And end gamers farmed me from lvl 26 cap to lvl 36cap...i had a tank with around 10k deaths and 2k kills......yeah...so this was the reason i left end game.so did many other end gamers too.

this tells me end gamers atleast back then were just as disgusting as us low lvl pvpers.

The last thing i want to discuss here is the plat farming that was done by many end gamers and low lvl pvpers. this effected the game.

This is what killed the game for me. not only did awaken make half the player base quit. But plat farming got half the player base banned too.

strictly pve based. I realized pvp in mmo rpgs is weird because you cant never have true balance.

Later

I agree, my entire guild Elite Twinks over 200 members all quit within the first few weeks of the release of the awakening system. Obviously it’s too late to change anything now, if they would have gotten rid of the awakening system in the beginning of 2018, twink pvp would still be alive by now. I think pet slots and key buffs were fine in my opinion. In a way I’m grateful the game lasted so long, this year it will be what 7 years now? Crazy. Best of luck man! Have a great life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyptix
11-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Another soldier has fallen. You will be remembered, but trust me you'll return in the future.

Risinglegendx
11-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Another soldier has fallen. You will be remembered, but trust me you'll return in the future.There is nothing to return to, games dead

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-04-2019, 09:20 PM
They need to make a PvP environment that cancels awakenings and pets. I mentioned this in suggestions.

Allset
11-04-2019, 09:37 PM
If you are going to leave here is the best place to post it.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Sunsets-and-Happy-Trails
This thread is only dragging the AL forums down. Don’t go away mad just go away lol

Rogue[emoji1655]

Alexios
11-04-2019, 09:56 PM
I see so many posts from players saying why pvp is dead and how pvp needs to be revived. But for once I would like to see a dev post on what is the problem with pvp? What is the challenge they are facing reviving it? You know.. their side of story.

Risinglegendx
11-05-2019, 03:51 AM
If you are going to leave here is the best place to post it.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Sunsets-and-Happy-Trails
This thread is only dragging the AL forums down. Don’t go away mad just go away lol

Rogue[emoji1655]The last 10 times I quit, I went away mad, and being mad is what caused me to quit, the reason being was the cure to AL is sitting right there. Only the casuals were catered to with their vanity suggestions and ways to make gold, the fix could have been so easy but it only escalated into a break that could sunset the game. It got to the point where I would only log on to talk to what few friends I had left and my guild, I thought I was playing the game that I remembered, but it was pure nostalgia, like a bad dream was going on but I could not fix it.

Inu
11-05-2019, 04:39 AM

Yes, awakenings effected the game especially the PvPs, not only twinks but endgame level too. This is sad reality.

Spooked
11-05-2019, 05:15 AM
Sad to see another person going, i myself quit a week ago with absolutely no intention to ever return, i occasionally log on during school hours or whenever i feel bored to talk to friends.
Isnt it just sad the people IN the game are the ones providing a satisfying feeling?
From my perspective the game should be the one to do that, but like you said, this game has died.
Many will still persist with saying its not dying, but we all know it is.

The awakening system has made many people quit, not me though.
The main motivation for people to quit is the lack of game element.
After a while the game gets boring and stale, nothing to do but do the same thing over and over again or sit in paradise pier 5hrs waiting for some "juicy deals"

Arcane legends isnt a game anymore, its becoming a showing off competition.

Gladly, there are entertaining games out there, for example ARK, PUBG And even COD came to mobile platforms.
I'm not saying you should play those games, or quit AL, but ask yourself this:
Is it really worth spending hundreds of hours being bored, without anything in return?

Atleast the above mentioned games provide constant action and entertainment.

Thats my 2 cents

Cheers people,
Spooked

Silentkill
11-05-2019, 05:32 AM
Sad to see another person going, i myself quit a week ago with absolutely no intention to ever return, i occasionally log on during school hours or whenever i feel bored to talk to friends.
Isnt it just sad the people IN the game are the ones providing a satisfying feeling?
From my perspective the game should be the one to do that, but like you said, this game has died.
Many will still persist with saying its not dying, but we all know it is.

The awakening system has made many people quit, not me though.
The main motivation for people to quit is the lack of game element.
After a while the game gets boring and stale, nothing to do but do the same thing over and over again or sit in paradise pier 5hrs waiting for some "juicy deals"

Arcane legends isnt a game anymore, its becoming a showing off competition.

Gladly, there are entertaining games out there, for example ARK, PUBG And even COD came to mobile platforms.
I'm not saying you should play those games, or quit AL, but ask yourself this:
Is it really worth spending hundreds of hours being bored, without anything in return?

Atleast the above mentioned games provide constant action and entertainment.

Thats my 2 cents

Cheers people,
Spooked

Destiny 2 is really good too after its Shadowkeep Expansion

Gamegrog
11-05-2019, 07:59 AM
I got bored of doing gold farming
So I decided to play a new game released in play store Dawn if isle

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

BloodxBite
11-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Everyone check out my post in general discussion, “Sts how to Revive Twink”. The more attention it receives the more chance of sts considering stuff, I’ve also added cinco and remiem on discord. The ideas benefit sts as well as the player base

TheBlairWitch
11-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Can i have your stuff

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Silentkill
11-05-2019, 11:30 PM
Can i have your stuff

Come on man...

TheBlairWitch
11-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Come on man...Just being like the people who comment on my posts, negative ,rude,

Risinglegendx
11-06-2019, 06:16 AM
Just being like the people who comment on my posts, negative ,rude,

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkThats the forums as a whole.

danialazhad63
11-06-2019, 06:57 AM
Im quitting too but not from the game ...just quit as a war...i need suggestion....rogue or mage? Both rogue and my mage are lv71 now ...ill only choose 1 to up lv76...ty

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Gwapoko
11-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Im quitting too but not from the game ...just quit as a war...i need suggestion....rogue or mage? Both rogue and my mage are lv71 now ...ill only choose 1 to up lv76...ty

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Rogue def

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
11-06-2019, 02:39 PM
I still love playing but I agree in so far that you should only keep playing aslong u have fun. The game is dying... if i listened to that sentence 2 years ago I'd have missed many fun evenings with friends.
However, wish u a great time. Others will wait for you here if you decide to come back.

Encryptions
11-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Just being like the people who comment on my posts, negative ,rude,

No matter how positive something is, you will always have that group of negative people who are mentally depressed irl who's only purpose and value in life is to corrupt positive people and turn them bad. Negativity is a virus, not a disease. :)

Allset
11-06-2019, 04:57 PM

Later

This thread should have posted somewhere else like
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443616-Official-List-of-Improvements-We-d-Like-to-See-in-Arcane-Legends-(v-2-0) or here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Sunsets-and-Happy-Trails
which is not the true narrative of this thread...

You all think this is a happy trails post? No, it’s I’m taking my ball & going home post. OP killed killed killed & the game is still alive. Don’t let the door hit you in the butt.

& this is a great question when someone says they are leaving regardless if they are just complaining about the game we play.

Can i have your stuff

Remiem XD

Rogue[emoji1655]

TheBlairWitch
11-06-2019, 05:15 PM
No matter how positive something is, you will always have that group of negative people who are mentally depressed irl who's only purpose and value in life is to corrupt positive people and turn them bad. Negativity is a virus, not a disease. :)100% true , well said

illumminati
11-06-2019, 05:52 PM
As someone who has been playing since the game first came out i wouldnt say the game is dead but its more boring these days.

Have been running the same Maps for what seems like forever (Maus And ESG). Events arent worth running as its easier to just carry on running these maps and buy the rewards

Also everything is too easy to obtain these days, gear and gold is literally given away during events

Maps are simply too easy and nothing is a challenge anymore. Also most of the leaderboards have been changed or removed completely so there is nothing to aim towards for a casual player

How would i address these issues?

1. Nerf the gold in ESG and Maus and buff the newer maps

2. Make more challenging maps and maps which require teamwork

3. Have more untradable gear thats worth the effort to obtain like glint set etc

4. Bring back leaderboards and find ways to monitor them and keep them fair. Removing them is just the lazy way out

5. As for low level pvp. Just change all stat awakes (E.g. 100 armor 150 health) to % on all awakes and pets

6. Stop with these gold loot events and heroic egg drops and artifact drops in events. Atleast let these valuable items hold their value and worth

Just a few things which i feel will help bring the game back to life

Ty

Allset
11-06-2019, 09:23 PM
As someone who has been playing since the game first came out i wouldnt say the game is dead but its more boring these days.

Have been running the same Maps for what seems like forever (Maus And ESG). Events arent worth running as its easier to just carry on running these maps and buy the rewards

Also everything is too easy to obtain these days, gear and gold is literally given away during events

Maps are simply too easy and nothing is a challenge anymore. Also most of the leaderboards have been changed or removed completely so there is nothing to aim towards for a casual player

How would i address these issues?

1. Nerf the gold in ESG and Maus and buff the newer maps

2. Make more challenging maps and maps which require teamwork

3. Have more untradable gear thats worth the effort to obtain like glint set etc

4. Bring back leaderboards and find ways to monitor them and keep them fair. Removing them is just the lazy way out

5. As for low level pvp. Just change all stat awakes (E.g. 100 armor 150 health) to % on all awakes and pets

6. Stop with these gold loot events and heroic egg drops and artifact drops in events. Atleast let these valuable items hold their value and worth

Just a few things which i feel will help bring the game back to life

Ty

illumminati thx this is legit ^^^ you should definitely post this in the suggestion area of the forms because the developers should see these ideas.
But still in a thread that is in the wrong place.

Rogue[emoji1655]

slaaayerrr
11-07-2019, 02:30 AM
no thanks, its too hard and expensive to get good awake in gears...

tomtom123
11-11-2019, 08:22 AM
rip to us. im leaving soon.