PDA

View Full Version : Looking for merch advice

Allset
11-05-2019, 02:26 AM
I have 8k Halloween tokens what should I buy to merch after event? What do you guys think will have the best resell value later on? Gloom eggs? Graveyard locations? Rogue vanities?

Rogue[emoji1655]

Spooked
11-05-2019, 03:38 AM
Eggs, No - drop during eggzavier
Graveyard locations, No - worth barely anything throughout the year
I would personally go for the arcanestein set, looks very slick and will most definitely rise a bunch.
Teleporter is also worth the shot.
You could also mass produce fear crates, but take one look at what the locked horror price did.

Conclusion; id go for the arcane stein set

Djon
11-05-2019, 08:49 AM
arcanestein set makes sense

Alexios
11-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Heroic vlad does not drop in egg zav so you can buy that and sell after few months. or go for the vanity.
Or just buy lesser chests turn them into greater and burn them hoping you get electra xD like I did.

TheBlairWitch
11-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Dr arc set well its one of a kind (sold mine for 350k) but alot of people got this set so maybe like till next halloween it will rise.

Vlad since most people went for gloom (sold mine for 400k)

But u could gamble on lesser pumpkin chests their cheap and they loot energy kits, i bought 20 lesser pumpkins got 10 energy kits sold them for 40k each

The grave yard location only people with expensive houses will buy it so its possible they have it all ready, so not recomended.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Allset
11-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Heroic vlad does not drop in egg zav so you can buy that and sell after few months. or go for the vanity.
Or just buy lesser chests turn them into greater and burn them hoping you get electra xD like I did.

Thx

Dr arc set well its one of a kind (sold mine for 350k) but alot of people got this set so maybe like till next halloween it will rise.

Vlad since most people went for gloom (sold mine for 400k)

But u could gamble on lesser pumpkin chests their cheap and they loot energy kits, i bought 20 lesser pumpkins got 10 energy kits sold them for 40k each

The grave yard location only people with expensive houses will buy it so its possible they have it all ready, so not recomended.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Thx

I ended up buying Dr. Vanity & Muzzle for rog along with chests for gl. If I have enough for Vlad by end I will buy.

Thx again for the advice

Rogue[emoji1655]