PDA

View Full Version : low lvl mage buffs?

Nick41324
12-29-2011, 01:26 AM
Why don't mages get their attack buff earlier on in leveling? It makes bears and birds the unfair advantage in pvp until about level 20-22.

Shouldn't mages get their attack buff the same time as bears get rage? I wouldn't mind mages getting heal at L20 or 22 or atleast making mana shield at 22 (the last skill).

I would love for mages to have a fighting chance below L16 without having to kite, or being rushed because they are too weak.

prouzi
12-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Well i found out tat mages buffs (attack buff), is kind of, OP=Overpowered.
They have a pretty nice critical buff..

Skeokateva
12-31-2011, 12:34 AM
Rev just is a virtually useless skill for low lvl pvp, maybe alter it so that helps in pvp or trade it out.
I would love see more variety in classes in low lvl :cool:

Zapoke
12-31-2011, 05:16 PM
While I have wondered the same thing.. "Why not make all classes have similar skills come at the same time?"... I see the wisdom on why they do not. I'd rather see bears get rage later on, like mages get their buffs, and let birds get buffs earlier. When mages get their buffs, they immediately become OP. So if they got it at about level 4, they'd make bears the 2nd chair... Again.. In twinking. Bears are only OP at levels before mages get BOM. Birds get good at high levels. Until then.. They struggle to beat bears and elves. Oh, well. Balance, balance, balance.

maneatingtree
12-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Well if they changed it now.... Think of all the angry bears! The devs cant fight of hundreds of dex bears even Flip with all orbs would have trouble.

Edit: unless he got a MOAB( from MW3 means mother of all bombs!)

Nick41324
01-01-2012, 02:49 AM
Mages (Lvl 1-21) are so under powered right now you can't even fight with them in pvp without kiting the entire time -_-

I think the Mage attack buff should come at the same lvl as rage, and the def buff the same as iron blood.