PDA

View Full Version : What does it require to proof sts to undo ban on change of country

danishahmed
11-07-2019, 08:24 AM
My frnd got banned and the reason was shown as: Harrasment according to accounts.

A frnd said it's means banned due to change of country. And the person who got banned moved to Egypt like the same week they got banned

So what exactly we supposed to send to support in the email in our defence?

Thanks!
Don't drop any salty comments ty

ign bendtheknee

Alexios
11-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Harrasment as ban reason is usualy a result of getting reported multiple times by different players or been reported to support directly with screenshots.
Anyway the best people who can help here is the support, create a ticket here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

PatD
11-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Harassment is behaviour which is intended to trouble or annoy someone,
for example repeated attacks on them or attempts to cause them problems.

Switchback
11-07-2019, 09:42 AM
If that quote is verbatim then think of this in an unbias fashion:

If it was a ban that involved a problem with location change, the word harassment wouldnt come up. That quote to me implies that your friend has been harrassing someone(being a bully, griefing ect) or people and the reports finally caught up to them. The word 'Accounts' i assume means periods of times or interactions with others, not like your StS account.

Cant really defend harassment as the have all the chats in question saved, and i highly doubt they would ban over calling someone noob or dumb.

Ive seen some crazy 18+ Xsends in guild chats and stuff, that i would have never expected said person to say. Point being, people are full of surprises and you never truly know whos behind that avatar.

Best of luck.

Encryptions
11-07-2019, 10:49 AM
What is your friends ign? Also harassment is usually a very rare thing people get banned by. To be banned by harassment you would have to severely threaten someone alot. I have seen some messed up people in this game say some fd up stuff to me and others and not be banned.

capeo
11-07-2019, 02:16 PM
If it is who i think it is his ban was because of the way he talked to people in town. Im guessing a dev was in town when it halpened. I had him on ignore for a long time because the things he would say to people was offensive. Im hoping more people get the ban hammer for being offensive. Some trash talk is fine but other people are bullies and need to know there are limits to that type of language.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-07-2019, 04:39 PM
You have to buy the 'proof of country' elixir.

Chronox
11-09-2019, 07:09 AM
Im planning on visiting my spouse from al next yr, i hope i wont get banned for new IP O.O *sweats intensely*

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Futumsh
11-09-2019, 12:55 PM
You don't get banned for moving or changing ip address. Nothing to see here.