PDA

View Full Version : How to get these pets?

Alexios
11-07-2019, 08:54 AM
I am looking to get old heroic and arcane pets like Heroic Timber/Precious/Gobi/Lucky and Arcanes like The Brothers Whim, Mishi etc.. basicanly the pets that Egg Zav dont drop, were not available at egg vendors and are not getting included in the event chests this year.

How are the new players and collectors going to get all these old pets?
Why not add these pets to the game as rare loot? Or add these eggs to the mini events?

Idea: Add a new game mode like "Elite", where all maps scale to the same difficulty as Timekeepers (elite maus). And then add these old eggs to those maps.

Verbie
11-07-2019, 12:46 PM
I am looking to get old heroic and arcane pets like Heroic Timber/Precious/Gobi/Lucky and Arcanes like The Brothers Whim, Mishi etc.. basicanly the pets that Egg Zav dont drop, were not available at egg vendors and are not getting included in the event chests this year.

Why not add these pets to the game as rare loot? Or add these eggs to the mini events?

Idea: Add a new game mode like "Elite", where all maps scale to the same difficulty as Timekeepers (elite maus). And then add these old eggs to those maps.Good luck getting an answer. I was looking to plat purchase a few of those during Zavier and didn't receive a response.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
11-07-2019, 03:48 PM

Current options are opening old event crates for arcanes and opening heroic egg chests (available on store only on weekends) for those heroics

Alexios
11-09-2019, 07:49 AM
Current options are opening old event crates for arcanes and opening heroic egg chests (available on store only on weekends) for those heroics

I checked the weekend chest, it has all the eggs, even the one dropped in egg event. I would rather spend double the plats on a specific egg that I want than gambling and getting a egg that goes for 300k in auction. Sigh.. Sts is wasting a good opertunity of revenue here...

Either make eggs available for plats or make a zone for farming them, they can make elixirs for farming eggs if they want to monetize it.