View Full Version : Jarl event

Encryptions
11-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Ty to sts for making this event free to play and having it drop a good amount of gold for everyone. I just don't like the people who rush to the chests and leave, but we have a solo opt and party option. All in all the event is good, except for the ignorant people who go to multi and rush chests and leave so others can't get gold. I mean, there is a solo opt for them but I guess they just want to be ignorant towards others.

TheBlairWitch
11-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Ty to sts for making this event free to play and having it drop a good amount of gold for everyone. I just don't like the people who rush to the chests and leave, but we have a solo opt and party option. All in all the event is good, except for the ignorant people who go to multi and rush chests and leave so others can't get gold. I mean, there is a solo opt for them but I guess they just want to be ignorant towards others.Finaly another person who is affected by speed set users.

I know how.u feel

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Finaly another person who is affected by speed set users.

I know how.u feel

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
Even if I had a speed set they just rush to the chests and open the chests. They skip all the enemies, speed set on them or not.

angeloiloveyou
11-07-2019, 06:51 PM
That what they call "GREEDY with no brain at all" if they want to run multi but solo just ghost party but they didnt sometimes runners like that they cannot read english lock of knowledge.

Ieaffy
11-07-2019, 07:14 PM
This what the gold loot awakes did to some greedy players, rushing to chest and leave the map, should be good if they put those chest in the boss place and spawn after the boss killed

Encryptions
11-07-2019, 07:22 PM
This what the gold loot awakes did to some greedy players, rushing to chest and leave the map, should be good if they put those chest in the boss place and spawn after the boss killed

I do agree to that, make the 4 chests spawn after boss is dead. Also make the boss spawn by killing x amount of enemies in the map so they can't rush kill the boss.

Thewolfbull
11-07-2019, 07:39 PM
The chests don't spawn unless you kill mobs

Faotblack
11-07-2019, 07:41 PM
The chests don't spawn unless you kill mobsSame with the boss..

Overgrown
11-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Take it as a inspiration in getting SS

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk