PDA

View Full Version : Speed set Problem

Achates
11-08-2019, 03:18 AM
Hi all.Do anyone realize that speed set user are getting greedy?Lots of them are anoying,they rush every chests in the map,this happened to almost all maps eventualy events.The thing they do is rush the chests and left,this make us hard to get the loot because they took it first.can devs make all maps have two sides?1 for solo and 1 for multy.So SS users can only played on the solo maps,and their movement speed buffs cant be used in multiplayer maps.This will make us Comfortable and csn get fair experience to each other,Thank you for attention and sorry for my bad english.😊

Nucleus121
11-08-2019, 03:19 AM
well there is solo option for that :)

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Epw
11-08-2019, 03:23 AM
Hi all.Do anyone realize that speed set user are getting greedy?Lots of them are anoying,they rush every chests in the map,this happened to almost all maps eventualy events.The thing they do is rush the chests and left,this make us hard to get the loot because they took it first.can devs make all maps have two sides?1 for solo and 1 for multy.So SS users can only played on the solo maps,and their movement speed buffs cant be used in multiplayer maps.This will make us Comfortable and csn get fair experience to each other,Thank you for attention and sorry for my bad english.[emoji4]

No, thanks. Im also using ss, running forward to pull mobs and go back to the team to kill them. Not every ss user acts like u described it. Just think about it.

You can also form a party with your mates or look for a party without ss set and run the maps. But i know its easier to complain instead of do something which would easily solve your so called problem.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Nucleus121
11-08-2019, 03:23 AM
No, thanks. Im also using ss, running forward to pull mobs and go back to the team to kill them. Not every ss user acts like u described it. Just think about it.

You can also form a party with your mates or look for a party without ss set and run the maps. But i know its easier to complain instead of do something which would easily solve your so called problem.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelExactly

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

fikrialithaufik
11-08-2019, 03:30 AM

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelYupp youre nice player

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Jiarijiba
11-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Speed set makes biggest difference on tombs and other easy maps. In harder maps it does not give similar advantage.

These guys have invested on speed, let them enjoy it.

I run tombs solo, since I can't keep up with them even if I have H.Fenris and speed lix :D

Susanne
11-08-2019, 09:59 AM
I am reminded of the Tortoise and the Hare story. I'm the slow tortoise by the way. They all went rushing by me but it was me, straggling behind who looted the wrench vanity. Mobs drop stuff.
To give them their due, they did congratulate me.
I also ran with a speed set wearer who was very polite, waited at all the chests for all.
I did try a speed set a good while back and it made me feel all peculiar and dizzy.

slaaayerrr
11-08-2019, 10:21 AM
This will make us Comfortable and csn get fair experience to each other

fair is: more invested to gears = faster runs, or whats point to buy better gears if u will not have any advantage?
specially for you will be fair if those who doesnt have ss will go only solo and never go multi :)

Lots of them are anoying
speed set users getting annoyed as well to kill mobs solo because there are many leechers without speed

Epw
11-08-2019, 10:41 AM
fair is: more invested to gears = faster runs, or whats point to buy better gears if u will not have any advantage?
specially for you will be fair if those who doesnt have ss will go only solo and never go multi :)

speed set users getting annoyed as well to kill mobs solo because there are many leechers without speed

Referring to OPs idea, to make balance, i wouldnt let undergeared players to join specific maps. Easy as it is, minimum stat requirements for each class on the map selection / enter screen. If you do not mert those numbers, you cant join. In this way those “regular” players would not leech the whole map. Not to mention their time is all about dieing and reswpawning and running back to the group just to die again. They took a place from any other useful party member maybe.

Sounds ridiculous, right? Just as the original post.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Encryptions
11-08-2019, 12:17 PM
I don't mind running with them, but when they join a MULTI server and rush the chests by skipping the enemies is when it bothers me.

Switchback
11-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Spawn chests/boss ect after allll mobs are dead.

Invest in a Haste set, it will pay for itself quickly depending on your play time. Get speed awakes and stack speed lixs, and MS pet. Invest in things other than vanity or house stuff if you feel left out.

Rather efficient runs than looking pretty, cause the first drives the second.

The OP is ridiculous to be blunt about it. Punishing players because you can't/dont want to get speed set/awakes/elixs? Comon now...who's the greedy one again??

Track your map clear times and compare with those who run speed buffs, you will see why people use them.

Good Luck!

Allset
11-08-2019, 07:33 PM
TBH ss separates the haves from the have nots... To anybody that wants to be serious about AL get an ss otherwise you will be left in the smoke. Just the facts...

Rogue[emoji1655]

Chronox
11-09-2019, 07:07 AM
Speed set is not the problem, you are. We invested in ss so we can be 200% faster. Ofc i do not rush chests i consider others becuz i was once a slow poke too, dont lump every ss user together. Solution to your "problem" is either buy a ss or run the map with a group of ppl who are non ss users or just go solo. Dont take it too personal bud [emoji3531][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Faotblack
11-09-2019, 07:09 AM
Speed set is not the problem, you are. We invested in ss so we can be 200% faster. Ofc i do not rush chests i consider others becuz i was once a slow poke too, dont lump every ss user together. Solution to your "problem" is either buy a ss or run the map with a group of ppl who are non ss users or just go solo. Dont take it too personal bud [emoji3531][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkThe ss gives u 100% not 200% ms.

Chronox
11-09-2019, 07:12 AM
The ss gives u 100% not 200% ms.You are probably not an ss user but here's a screenshot to enlighten you.
You are probably talking about the rogue ultimate "refuel" that gives 100% ms and 100% ignore mana cost
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/91bf8d97564108ff9f779dc72bf2ce6a.jpg

Faotblack
11-09-2019, 07:13 AM
You are probably not an ss user but here's a screenshot to enlighten you.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191109/91bf8d97564108ff9f779dc72bf2ce6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkI am a ss user. You wanna compare with me 100% ms in awakes vs ss?

Chronox
11-09-2019, 07:16 AM
I am a ss user. You wanna compare with me 100% ms in awakes vs ss?What are you talking about [emoji23] the point in my initial post was that we bought ss to be 200% faster, you stated it 100% ms not 200% you are clearly in the wrong. Either you misread or completely have no idea about the topic

Faotblack
11-09-2019, 07:19 AM
What are you talking about [emoji23] the point in my initial post was that we bought ss to be 200% faster, you stated it 100% ms not 200% you are clearly in the wrong. Either you misread or completely have no idea about the topic

Sent from my SM-M105M using TapatalkAnyway lets not start drama..ik what the topic is about. I just wanted to say that the ss gives you 100% ms nothing more. Sry if i did sth..

Chronox
11-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Anyway lets not start drama..ik what the topic is about. I just wanted to say that the ss gives you 100% ms nothing more. Sry if i did sth..All speed sets give 200% ms.... you didn't do anything tho bud but lets agree to disagree, have an awesome day mate [emoji3531][emoji106]

Noni
11-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Not this again =.= Speed sets have been around for a few years now...different levels, classes, prices. Just buy one or use speed elixirs and items with speed awakenings. If you prefer being a snail, just do solo runs. No need for all this whining, it solves nothing.

PatD
11-09-2019, 08:50 AM
All speed sets give 200% ms.... you didn't do anything tho bud but lets agree to disagree, have an awesome day mate [emoji3531][emoji106]

Get gears with 70%ms, pop a 30% speed lix and run beside someone who only have ss, you will understand :)

Ebereasider
11-09-2019, 09:33 AM
All speed sets give 200% ms...

Every player has a 100% movement speed by default, speed sets increase that to 200%. So, you are effectively getting only 100% 'additional' ms from speed sets, not 200%

Pinklips
11-09-2019, 04:10 PM
When I first played this game I thought the same.. I had difficulty running with the speed set players and I was seriously mad but then I thought instead of complaining, why not I work hard and earn my own speed set.. So I grinded and finally earned my first speed set..So pls do some hard work rather than complaining everytime.. People invest their hard earned gold in the speed sets so that they have an advantage.. And yes it's a fact that, a non ss user will have a hard time running with a ss user.. I have ss but still I wait for everyone before opening the chests but not everyone waits and u can't expect them to wait either.. So the simple solution is to go solo or grind harder to buy your own speed sets.. Complaining in forums will do nothing good rather than creating unecessary drama.. Good luck

Terarune
11-09-2019, 04:28 PM
many player stop and fight in bad place when can goto chest

srazman
11-09-2019, 09:29 PM
Ss users no longer can spam skill on the fly, need to stop and then use the skill. For mages (me) most of the time missed when spamming. Maybe lagging issues.

Allset
11-10-2019, 03:44 AM

Every player has a 100% movement speed by default, speed sets increase that to 200%. So, you are effectively getting only 100% 'additional' ms from speed sets, not 200%

I would like a dev to confirm that or any dev posts that say what you are saying. Not that I don’t trust you and all... But The description does say Increased by 200% not 100%

Rogue[emoji1655]

Allset
11-10-2019, 05:30 AM
I just wanted to say that the ss gives you 100% ms nothing more.

Faoblack is right... He showed me in game and I recorded. Thx bud

I don't know if STS realizes this but the description is wrong on the speed sets. It is really 100% movement speed...

https://youtu.be/HUC8v888bjg

Hajaypogi
11-10-2019, 06:01 AM
Speed set makes biggest difference on tombs and other easy maps. In harder maps it does not give similar advantage.

These guys have invested on speed, let them enjoy it.

I run tombs solo, since I can't keep up with them even if I have H.Fenris and speed lix :D

wanna order speed elix haha :) , i have many 160plus

TheBlairWitch
11-10-2019, 06:26 AM
Speed set means every man for him self, no one matters, its you or them, keep up or lose. Well thats what the speed set randoms i get

But thats why i do solo XD thank sts for adding that feature

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
11-10-2019, 06:28 AM
Not this again =.= Speed sets have been around for a few years now...different levels, classes, prices. Just buy one or use speed elixirs and items with speed awakenings. If you prefer being a snail, just do solo runs. No need for all this whining, it solves nothing.Forgive him its his first time experience the speed sets

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk