PDA

View Full Version : horrible support service ever

takabus
12-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Ah. Really getting tired of this horrible service. Only f***King received auto bot mail and there has been no actual any other responce yet. You gona deliver platinum titanum to my house directly? I never get this kinda ignorant customer service from any other company. What the that support page for? Add to the last sentence that “we might consider help you or not after at least week later.”

takabus
12-29-2011, 09:16 AM
It is kinda they want to test my patient level.

Ah. Really getting tired of this horrible service. Only f***King received auto bot mail and there has been no actual any other responce yet. You gona deliver platinum titanum to my house directly? I never get this kinda ignorant customer service from any other company. What the that support page for? Add to the last sentence that “we might consider help you or not after at least week later.”

Darkfader
12-29-2011, 09:21 AM
And how long you been waiting response?
Least I have always got answer pretty quickly. Also remember we just passed over Christmas time so they might have many others to support.

Skeletonlord
12-29-2011, 09:23 AM
i have once got replied to the next day i sent it. support is this place to go.

Dalinuel
12-29-2011, 09:26 AM
I.B.L :-)

Wretch
12-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Every time I have sent in to support I immediately get an automated response to let me know they received my email.... Then at most 2 weeks later I get a human (usually draknor) reply on what has been done...

I will say that the reply is always short and to the point, but I can understand that. They get thousands of emails a day that they have to sift through and research to see if it is a valid complaint! Be patient and they will respond!

Darkfader
12-29-2011, 09:32 AM
From support page.

Happy Holidays! * From everyone at Spacetime Studios we want to wish you happy holidays! The team is taking some time off to spend with their friends and family during this special time of year. You may experience slightly longer than normal response times to your inquiries due to the holidays. Please don’t worry; we will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great holiday! * -Spacetime Studios Customer Support

Beanmachine
12-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Everyone has families to spend time with>.<

Yoda: Patient, you must be!

Zojak
12-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Herp derp. Ib4tL

Register
12-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Wth. Enough with the IBTL stuff. Its useless clutter.

What the others said, it is the holidays time, so obviously response wont be instant.

Piosidon
12-29-2011, 10:17 AM
I'd say STS support is one of the best I've ever seen

Rare
12-29-2011, 10:52 AM
You got an email from an autobot? Was it Bumblebee?

Draopwnzall
12-29-2011, 11:00 AM

Be careful with what you say...

Duped
12-29-2011, 04:23 PM
You got an email from an autobot? Was it Bumblebee?
I would have spit a drink out laughing if I had one.... THAT was nice!

If you're really lucky, its Optimus Prime, but he usually takes long vacations.

javier995
12-29-2011, 04:35 PM
If it was Bumblebee, tell he need to check his oil. He left a big stain in my garage, and just left! Can you believe that?! He doesn't even have the decency to pay back the gas I gave him, jerk.

Happy holidays!:D

If it's platinum you're having issues with, well it shouldn't take more than 48hrs to get. Not all of the way you purchase plat have the same speed. Be patient, support is probably chilling with family reminiscing about the year. Like it was said, holiday season=somewhat delay in support response.

KTpantyhose
12-29-2011, 04:39 PM
really? that's a shame! i always get a response the same day or day after. and its usually someone who responds to me. first i get a bot thing saying my message has been received. then i get an actual person responding. good luck!

takabus
12-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks to reply all guys. Here is my point. My request is not a bug report. It's purchasing error. There are categories that i need to choose and in the categories the most urgent issue is the purchasing problem I believe cause it is related with credit card.

And for the another issue that its holiday season so you should understand. I wana say wtf? It is not a voluntary or republic service. It is a business. What kind of business mind is that? Holiday = playing more people = more claim = focus more on. Is it not obviously? Go to the simply the department store. It is a good example.

I have been more tired to wait with this. I wanted to play this during this holiday and purchase 2000 platinum but it seems like they will reply me after the holiday.

javier995
12-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Let me get this straight you bought platinum ingame, and you bought 2k plat the $89 worth correct?

Buubuuftw
12-29-2011, 09:32 PM
They have things to do too. Isn't the holidays time to hang out with your family? Also, devs dont enjoy these posts. You can be banned from forums anyways for ranting, trashing, language. Anyways, IB4L!

Delphina
12-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Please refrain from rants. I'm closing this thread. I'm sorry about the issue you are having. Thank you.