PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Weapons leveling

Allset
11-09-2019, 03:03 AM
Spirit Weapons XP needs to be lowered to make them worth lvling up. Maybe sell spirit XD kits or something. But I do think they are useful & would like to see them used more at maxed out capacity.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Bbking
11-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Agree.good idea

slaaayerrr
11-09-2019, 03:27 PM
devs just need to realize that 90% of lvl50 spirit weapons was lvled on glitches and bugs (which fixed atm), thats why so many lvl50 in game now...
my suggestion will be spirit xp chests by red raid coins and murk tokens. same chests can also drop from ff bosses
also that proc is too weak... it need better chances to pulling, also should pull faster (like tb)

Allset
11-10-2019, 05:37 PM
devs just need to realize that 90% of lvl50 spirit weapons was lvled on glitches and bugs (which fixed atm), thats why so many lvl50 in game now...
my suggestion will be spirit xp chests by red raid coins and murk tokens. same chests can also drop from ff bosses
also that proc is too weak... it need better chances to pulling, also should pull faster (like tb)

+1 Skype

Murk Stones for spirit xp chests & drops along with lowering the lvl cap would be great for spirit weapons. It would make me run that whole area over again. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk