PDA

View Full Version : Well I guess thats it...

NotYoCookiez
12-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Yup this game has gotten out off hand.

Mainly the high level people are just plain rude. Cursing is not blocked because the use double letters and stuff and heat is just flaming out off control.

No use for calling a fire fighter because they were also no help! A member of a guild that was suppose to be a helping guild and probably one of the most wanted join guild (no names) just sat there and said nothing :/

I lost hope in all those so called "Helping Guilds"

Taking a break and hopefully I'll be smart enough to quit this game because nothing will ever change anyways.

Good LUCK to everyone who comments on this post with there preset messages so they can get thanked ;(

BTW I love the game not the players.

Going online to say bye now

Cya Guys :D

ghost.mw
12-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Ok I know there is a lot of rude people high and low lvls and you can't stop them but that doesn't mean that you quite a game that you love because of some rude punks and yes I think guilds are useless not every guild member are friendly or care about their mates so if you have a bad guild that doesn't help just leave it and for those rude ppl just mute them,I hope this will help you.

Skeletonlord
12-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Don't leave if you do. There can be rude, and a bit idiotic and it can get out out of hand. I totally agree with you there. It is mostly new players which are like this.
If you leave, I will really miss you and I don't think you should. Maybe give it a few days first.

Montanabro
12-29-2011, 01:29 PM
It's too bad you'd let a few rotten apples ruin something you enjoy. Good luck.

javier995
12-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Mute button is your friend:D

Use it, live it, care for it, love it!

There will be rude people everywhere, that is something that will never be changed. If you're bothered by others using cuss words, mute them or politely ask them to stop.

Don't quit because of some little reason like this.

You say your guild isn't helpful? Quit join a new one, it isn't that hard nor does it take much thought.

This is a preset message as she said, so thank me now. *sarcasm*

Lowlyspy
12-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Oy, wheres my quickchat for this kind of thing. Meh i'll address it for real.

Ya a LOT of high levels are incredibly rude these days, no arguin with ya there, but u gotta remember you have that handy dandy mute button for a reason such as the one u described. As for the helping guild thing, they may have been afk or just didnt feel like getting flamed themselves, just because they are part of a guild meabt to help people doesn't mean they are duty bound to try and defuse every heated conversation that they happen upon.

Good luck with everything.

Whirlzap
12-29-2011, 01:37 PM
Here's something to remember:
Even if a guild is the best one around, it doesn't mean it'll be the best one for you.
Find a new guild. One that suits you well and is warm and friendly, even if it's not on the Top 5 Guilds List.

LwMark
12-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Leme get yur items!

Lol jkin
No but dont worry bout others just play yur game! Idc what other people do here im just playin for myslf..or mayb this is just notyogame :) lol just tryin to have fun..just stay forget them! :)

javier995
12-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Wait, I think she isn't talking about her own guild lol. Read what Lowly said, he gives the best point on the guild part of the OP.

NotYoCookiez
12-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Yeah lol it's not my guild.

My Guild the brotherhood has been nothing but awesome.

Anyways thanks everyone, most likely Ill come back when I think I'm ready.

It didnt just happend all at once.

It's been getting worst and worst but hey I guess there are some positives for taking a break.

NotYoCookiez
12-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Also the mute button might help me but it makes the game look so horrible...

Imagine what the new players think. Kids also play the game and shouldn't be exposed to this non sense.

Fyrce
12-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Wow, that's a very negative view of people. A break is probably a good idea. When it gets to the point that you think most people are bad or negative in some way, it's time to step away.

I still think most people are nice, but if you are not seeing that, then of course, don't waste any more time with people you do not like. There's not enough time in life to spend with people you do not get along with.

In general, there will always be some people who are rude. That does not reflect on the general population. if you find yourself surrounded by people you dislike, then it's time to go. It's time to find others whom you will like better.

NotYoCookiez
12-29-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't "hang out" with these people.

There just there. :/

And yes rude people affects the general population...

If there was a big company out there and they hired someone rude for say costumer service, people will change there view of that company based on that one guy.

It only takes one to ruin it all.

Roc
12-29-2011, 11:35 PM
I have seen many rude people as I've played, and a lot of those people are in Forest Haven where no one will say anything against them because lots of people who hang out in FH are just beginning. Therefore, it is even more important that you call them out for their rude/profane behavior in a polite way to set an example for the new people that 1) rudeness is not the way to go and 2) for every rude person there is an equally kind person who wants the game to be fun and the chat box to be clean :) If the rudeness descends into something more dire that breaks TOS, take a screenshot and report them. Maybe this won't change their ways or decrease the number of rude/profane people but please, don't quit. We need the nice and caring people more than the rude ones! :)

Fyrce
12-30-2011, 02:45 AM
In all your life, there is only one person whose actions you can control: Yourself.
For everyone else, you can suggest and request, but you cannot control.

For your part, you can politely ask people to refrain from swearing or report them (suggest and request) or you can mute them or you can go play elsewhere in PL and/or SL (personal actions you control). If such is still not enough, there is really only one more action remaining to you: Take a break.

Since the only person whose actions you can control is your own, the only actions you can directly take are your own. That includes just ignoring these people (personal mental and physical actions) and/or leaving. Everything else is a suggestion or request of someone else, which that someone else may or may not act on in a short or long period of time.

To get frustrated other than with your own personal actions is not very productive. It's much faster and relaxing to suggest, report, then go take a siesta.

SUPAPRODIGY
12-30-2011, 02:58 AM
javier stop stating the obvious we all know the evidence.

Beanmachine
12-30-2011, 04:30 AM
Just curious, was the guild called Helping Others?

javier995
12-30-2011, 04:44 AM
javier stop stating the obvious we all know the evidence.

Supa quit trying to flame and troll me. If you have a problem tell me via pm, don't try to call me out on the threads. Few have tried, none has prevailed.

If your problem with me, whatever it is, is so big I'll kindly say we can fix this in one pvp match. Other than that, don't do it on a thread go ahead and do it in a pm Idc.

ninjaduck
12-30-2011, 05:14 AM
I garuantee, if you are a low level, that if you ask a higher level a game-related question, It will result in "no" or "gtfo" or just a mute.

However in SL, there is always an answer, I dont know whether its to do with player personalities, or just lack of sleep because of the lvl cap

javier995
12-30-2011, 05:18 AM
I garuantee, if you are a low level, that if you ask a higher level a game-related question, It will result in "no" or "gtfo" or just a mute.

However in SL, there is always an answer, I dont know whether its to do with player personalities, or just lack of sleep because of the lvl cap

I think the only time that higher lvls mute someone, or say something like 'gtfo' is when said low lvl player keeps inviting you to B* when you're standing right next to him-_-

Econodeath
12-30-2011, 11:11 AM

Hmmmm I find this so interesting as a person who loves helping others in game and has seen a lot of high level players very kindly answer questions just as i do in open chat. You know what is very interesting as well. Ill tell you. The amount of people who put down pl and make sl players look great. No comment on the games themselves here so make no mistake. How about my comment is this. People who I know very well and know for a fact have wanted guardian title or to be the very best and didn't get either title jumped to a new game such as sl in order to have the chance to be something they couldn't be in pl. Fine by me and please enjoy being starguard or the best. But let me say this what you said above if and only if I understood correctly is just wrong and I as well as many other pl players will take that badly.

Just my 1/2 a cent because sometimes a pl player and lover isn't able to be worth a full cent or 2 anymore!

Just sad

Lets take this just a bit further. A nice suggestion.
How about a nice event where there is a game cross over. Hmmm
Sounds nice right. Yeah maybe lets say Pl (The Evil and nasty players) VS SL (The better players)
I would like to march into the stars to find some peace of mind with some friends who are just
as evil and nasty as all high level PL players are ;)

Leli
01-20-2012, 11:29 AM
NOTYOCOOKIEZ CMON MAN
remember the awesome sewer runs with rev ? yeah the game is suckin but dont leave man :(

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 11:38 AM
cAn I hAs Ur gOld?