View Full Version : Serious bug while unstashing

flashbackflip
12-29-2011, 01:34 PM
I was unstashing 'battleshoulders' (epic 40 armor) and every time it does not appear in my inventory, though it counts as if it is (number of free slots decreasing by 1)

I'm on ipad 1. iOS4.

It's good it costs cheap, otherwise, i'd lost alot of creds

Hope u fix it

Peace

UPD:
after rebooting device, the shoulders appeared in my inventory

Delphina
12-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Thank you for taking your time to report this. I'll make sure to include this in my reporting. Thank you

javier995
12-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Say click take a pic!

Take a pic of it bud, helps the devs way more :)

flashbackflip
12-30-2011, 04:19 AM
Thank you Delphina, for caring about us)

Thank you Javier, for the tip!

I would have done screenshot and will do next time for sure, but in this case it's really nothing to screen..

It's like u push 'unstash' button, but nothing appears in the inventory.. So it's hard to screenshot 'nothing' bro))

But again, thank you both for your involvement. I really appreciate this!

Happy New Year, guys! Best wishes, including love and luck and peace)

javier995
12-30-2011, 04:24 AM
Exactly what I was thinking but they a thought occurred to me.

Empty out your things into your stash, thus leaving you with 0 in inventory. Then take the least valuable thing in your stash, and put it into your inventory. For each of this steps you need a screenie. One of the empty inv, then one of you putting in the item. It's just a process that is going in my head idk if you can understand me >_<

But then all your stuff would be stuck in your inventory o.o

flashbackflip
12-31-2011, 04:50 AM
I got yo point here, bro, but it seems hardly possible, as my inventory is full of crafting materials (i don't sell em as you never know which of them u'll need next time) and my stash is full of jetpacks and greenies for my twink and other usefull stuff.. So it seems like i have to expand it several times (maybe 10 times).. So this will be really 'platinum test-report' ))

Though thank u for idea on how to catch 'nothing' ;)