PDA

View Full Version : Bought 30 Plat for $5.00, $5.00 deducted, no plat added

Solvok
12-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Title says it all i'm gettin mad at this platinum system i'm not able to buy plat and im getting ripped off

Draopwnzall
12-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com

maiohwmai
12-29-2011, 10:13 PM
I had one delay in plat purchases.

Prior to emailing support like Drao suggested, I waited 24 hours, logged off/on and uninstalled/reinstalled. After emailing support, the matter was corrected within minutes.

javier995
12-29-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm going to make a meme that says

Plat y u lagz on me!?

In a more serious note.

Plat has delay at time. The delay differs with each way you can purchase said currency.

Wait a day, if it's not put into your account within 48hrs (which it shouldn't take that long) email devs.

CrimsonTider
12-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Email support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Best advice but remember when posting this on the forums to us (at) instead of @. I'm not into internet functionality but there are things called "spam bots" which can detect emails posted and then proceed to fill STS inbox with junk.

For the OP, I have purchased more plat than my marriage can handle (:/). Sometimes it arrives instantaneously and other times I have to wait. STS has always been excellent at researching issues and helping out. Email and be patient.

Otukura
12-30-2011, 01:25 AM
@Crim

Drugged with what?:rolleyes:

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Don't worry! You should get your plat! If forever reason you don't get it email support. I purchased 30 plat as well recently, and it got added to my account straight away.

takabus
12-30-2011, 03:14 AM
It seems like its not only my problem. I purchased before ya anmd havent got anything. Of course i already made request but even not responce from them. I can not undersrand this purchasing system. Are they checking all the order by man handle? Lol

CrimsonTider
12-30-2011, 03:38 AM
@Crim

Drugged with what?:rolleyes:

Dealing with a nerve in my head causing severe pain.... so you name it and I'm on it. Sucks!!

ruffcrew
10-29-2013, 01:42 PM
I have same problem, I brought 75 plat 1 day ago, still NOT received them. I then brought 165 plat then 75 plat, still got nothing, getting ripped off, I tried it once more brought 10 plat, nothing....... I've emailed support, no help....

Chickenrunnn
10-31-2013, 11:35 AM
I have same problem, I brought 75 plat 1 day ago, still NOT received them. I then brought 165 plat then 75 plat, still got nothing, getting ripped off, I tried it once more brought 10 plat, nothing....... I've emailed support, no help....

Go and have a look at there :) :

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963728-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet-

Also,

It can take some time to receive your purchase, especially if you used Google payment. If you don't receive the platinum, contact support.