PDA

View Full Version : need a lil help with a comando pvp build..

razerfingers
12-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Any thoughts ideas for lvl 20? Im only lvl 10 atm but imma be using lvl 20 vetrans set if thats any help :) thanks if you can help me

Skeletonlord
12-29-2011, 03:14 PM
What is the veteran set level 20? I have never heard of that. Pvp build?
You need a few skills quite high, and I think a build is the skills and how many points on each, I think. This is correct?

javier995
12-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Veterans set is the set that was the way in beta.

As for skills and builds, I can give you pointers and stuff but I won't give you secrets.

Skeletonlord
12-29-2011, 03:28 PM

As for skills and builds, I can give you pointers and stuff but I won't give you secrets.

And can you get this veteran set anymore? So like a founders helm for pl, but for sl? A founders set?

razerfingers
12-29-2011, 04:27 PM

And can you get this veteran set anymore? So like a founders helm for pl, but for sl? A founders set?
Yup you can its a plat set cost 1 plat each piece 5 plat back in beta i believe. And yeah i ment skill points not skill combonations i can figure out a combo once i got the skills to the right level :)

javier995
12-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Yea in beta it was 5 plat, now it's 1 I guess.

Well nebula is a no no. It does no dmg in pvp.

razerfingers
12-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Yea in beta it was 5 plat, now it's 1 I guess.

Well nebula is a no no. It does no dmg in pvp.
Its lame that its only 1 now im like pfft take it out of the store you're basically giving it away if its 1 plat. And ahh alright