PDA

View Full Version : Event speed adjustments......

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 10:32 AM
It would be cool if we had the option to select "speed" event maps or "set speed" event maps the way we can choose "solo" or "multi" when running event maps......

For instance, an event "speed" map would allow speed bonuses to be applied and you enter if you wish, whereas, an event "set speed" map would be a map where all players would move at the standard "%100" or "normal" movement speed, no matter the speed bonus.......

Would be cool......... Just a suggestion...................

Marosok
11-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Creating complicated suggestion to solve your problem.
When you canīt catch fast players, invest in ms awaken, play in snail party or just play SOLO.

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Creating complicated suggestion to solve your problem.
When you canīt catch fast players, invest in ms awaken, play in snail party or just play SOLO.

Nowhere in my thread did I say salty replies were welcomed.... It's just a suggestion.... I am not a programmer nor are you, neither of us are aware of the programming capabilities....... That's why it's just a suggestion.... If the DEVs say its too much, I will respect that and leave it alone.... I am not asking anyone to change their game, I am just providing personal "input"........

If you have your own "personal" feelings about the topic, begin your own personal thread please.

Marosok
11-11-2019, 11:22 AM
I am not a programmer nor are you print("Hello world")

Good for you. #Clap #clap.
----
EDIT 17:37: Did not know, it is not allowed to give negative feedback, some persons are too sensitive.

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Good for you. #Clap #clap.
----
EDIT 17:37: Did not know, it is not allowed to give negative feedback, some persons are too sensitive.

Lol.... Sensitive.... Not me, bro...... LMFAO......

Oh, just to let you know, the "Hello World" thing is an "HTML" noob tutorial, far from programming.........

"Hello World".... You actually posted that when referring to programming.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day, bro.......

Gridlock140
11-11-2019, 12:04 PM
As long as you're in the map, you get boss loot and points, no matter how far you are. Multiple players told me in ursoth and Halloween.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Marosok
11-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Lol.... Sensitive.... Not me, bro...... LMFAO......

Oh, just to let you know, the "Hello World" thing is an "HTML" noob tutorial, far from programming.........

"Hello World".... You actually posted that when referring to programming.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day, bro.......

Sorry, but i laughted on your deductive ability.
Have a nice day too.

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 12:17 PM
As long as you're in the map, you get boss loot and points, no matter how far you are. Multiple players told me in ursoth and Halloween.

If that's true, There is no way to be officially informed of it so I will treat it as speculation....

Sorry, but i laughted on your deductive ability.
Have a nice day too.

This was not meant to be an ongoing discussion, they have a section for that.... Like I said, if you have your "own" personal opinion about speed sets, please start your own suggestion, this is not meant to be a prolonged dispute between players.... My initial post was just meant to be delivered to Development and/or Forum Moderators because this section is provided for that purpose.........

Gridlock140
11-11-2019, 12:26 PM
If that's true, There is no way to be officially informed of it so I will treat it as speculation....

This was not meant to be an ongoing discussion, they have a section for that.... Like I said, if you have your "own" personal opinion about speed sets, please start your own suggestion, this is not meant to be a prolonged dispute between players.... My initial post was just meant to be delivered to Development and/or Forum Moderators because this section is provided for that purpose.........Just wait till winter and this thread will be irrelevant.

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Just wait till winter and this thread will be irrelevant.

These type of threads are meant for DEV input/action or programmer input/action........ Seeing as that you are none of the two, it would be best to keep your assumptions to yourself..... It's cool to "want" to know it all but, you are just a "pond"......... Please let the PROs handle this...... If someone needs assistance with their groceries, your assistance would be much better utilized at that moment........

Gridlock140
11-11-2019, 01:10 PM
These type of threads are meant for DEV input/action or programmer input/action........ Seeing as that you are none of the two, it would be best to keep your assumptions to yourself..... It's cool to "want" to know it all but, you are just a "pond"......... Please let the PROs handle this...... If someone needs assistance with their groceries, your assistance would be much better utilized at that moment........Sorry you're toor poor to afford a speed set, and that I literally proved you wrong with 1 sentence.

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Sorry you're toor poor to afford a speed set, and that I literally proved you wrong with 1 sentence.

I can buy you and myself a speed set..... I don't like to invest in uselessness..... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gridlock140
11-11-2019, 01:12 PM
I can buy you and myself a speed set..... I don't like to invest in uselessness..... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!It useless? I think a speed set got me rank 4 ursoth 2019 and rank 1 mage Halloween 2019, but yeah, totally useless xD

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 01:58 PM
It useless? I think a speed set got me rank 4 ursoth 2019 and rank 1 mage Halloween 2019, but yeah, totally useless xD

Exactly.... Useless in "PVE" and very useful when investing is "LB" runs....... Thanks for the assistance..........

Gridlock140
11-11-2019, 01:59 PM
Exactly.... Useless in "PVE" and very useful when investing is "LB" runs....... Thanks for the assistance..........There was a mage that placed 10th in ursoth with no speed set. You're welcome [emoji173]

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 02:02 PM
There was a mage that placed 10th in ursoth with no speed set. You're welcome [emoji173]

:smiley_simmons:.................................. .

Thegoodsir
11-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Exactly.... Useless in "PVE" and very useful when investing is "LB" runs....... Thanks for the assistance..........Actually speed set is very useful in pve maps, makes for fast runs.

Gridlock140
11-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Actually speed set is very useful in pve maps, makes for fast runs.That's what I thought this thread was about [emoji23]

Motherless_Child
11-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Actually speed set is very useful in pve maps, makes for fast runs.

In which PVE map is the "speed set" considered useful?????

Where in PVE do you need to go real fast?????????

As my original posted stated, a "speed" and a "non speed" map would be cool when doing events........

This is not a "banish speed set" post....... This is just a suggestion.......

Maybe if speed set users refrained from running "randoms", we would not have to have to have this discussion..........

Do not insist that we should form PTs when speed users can do the same......... Wanna GoRealFast????? Form a PT......

*This is meant for EVENTS only*

SlaveKnight
11-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Well, basically ppl like to use speed sets to finish the map quick, and consequently earning gold/loots quickly... Imo this is one of the things that made the game a bit more boring, specially the combination Speed + Gold Loot.

Honestly, imo the game was perfect before speed sets and all awakens

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thegoodsir
11-11-2019, 10:19 PM
In which PVE map is the "speed set" considered useful?????

Where in PVE do you need to go real fast?????????

As my original posted stated, a "speed" and a "non speed" map would be cool when doing events........

This is not a "banish speed set" post....... This is just a suggestion.......

Maybe if speed set users refrained from running "randoms", we would not have to have to have this discussion..........

Do not insist that we should form PTs when speed users can do the same......... Wanna GoRealFast????? Form a PT......

*This is meant for EVENTS only*Its useful in all pve maps.

Better question is where don't you need to "go real fast?"

My advice is to buy a speed set even if you can only afford a bad awaken nox set and use hotbar loadouts to switch to a "damage" set when you finish pulling mobs to kill.

Motherless_Child
11-13-2019, 09:47 AM
Its useful in all pve maps.

Better question is where don't you need to "go real fast?"

My advice is to buy a speed set even if you can only afford a bad awaken nox set and use hotbar loadouts to switch to a "damage" set when you finish pulling mobs to kill.

Don't give advice unless you can give a detailed, elaborate explanation of your advice........ You still have not provided any reason/explanation why when running in random PVE PTs, you "need"
to GoRealFast........ Once you can explain in detail, your input will be taken seriously....... Until then, it would probably be best to just read the forums instead of replying.......

Thegoodsir
11-13-2019, 11:03 AM
Don't give advice unless you can give a detailed, elaborate explanation of your advice........ You still have not provided any reason/explanation why when running in random PVE PTs, you "need"
to GoRealFast........ Once you can explain in detail, your input will be taken seriously....... Until then, it would probably be best to just read the forums instead of replying.......Faster runs = more runs, that explains it all.

Theres solo mode for a reason.

Grimmstroke
11-15-2019, 08:28 AM
speed sets is useful in everymap pve

u can remap and clean maps faster than a snail

like hauntlet with speed set on u can run like 2-3x faster with speed set

in everymap speed set is useful tho no need for op awaken speed set as long as u have a 2x hotbar and a damage/stats gear your on
just pull your enemies and change to dmg/stats gears

with no speed set just party with your friends who don't own speed set with that u and your friends can have a normal run without fast runners

my opinion adding such alot of buttons is really annoying to pick
"solo" and "multiple " --> "with speed" or "no speed" is really a pain to have that kind of options dont get hurt just my opinion

also thegoodsir guy is right.

Motherless_Child
11-15-2019, 02:29 PM
speed sets is useful in everymap pve

u can remap and clean maps faster than a snail

like hauntlet with speed set on u can run like 2-3x faster with speed set

in everymap speed set is useful tho no need for op awaken speed set as long as u have a 2x hotbar and a damage/stats gear your on
just pull your enemies and change to dmg/stats gears

with no speed set just party with your friends who don't own speed set with that u and your friends can have a normal run without fast runners

my opinion adding such alot of buttons is really annoying to pick
"solo" and "multiple " --> "with speed" or "no speed" is really a pain to have that kind of options dont get hurt just my opinion

also thegoodsir guy is right.

PVE is predominantly a "PUG" environment and just like non speed set users can form PTs, speed set users can do the same..... Speed set use is more of a specialty and is meant for specific runs.... If your intent is to clear the map quickly, do it solo or form a "speed PT" to accomplish your task........

PUGs are the bread and butter of the game, want to GoRealFast? U need to form a PT.... Do not join "random" maps with speed equipped because that is a reflection of a lack of sensibility.... Why would you rely on a "random" pt when you intend to speed through the map???? Wouldn't "solo" be better???? If you rely on a PTs help to get through a map, do not expect them to be in "cohort" with your objective/setup...........

If you want to go real fast, skip PUGs and either solo or form a "speed" PT....... If you cannot form a PT, do not insist others do the same........

This is a game where people mostly PUG and if you are going to PUG, it would be best to decrease your speed.......

My suggestion was meant for events..........

And, FYI.... TheGoodSir is not right..... If a speed user wants faster runs, they need to solo or form a speed PT, they do not need to rely on PUGs..... That's the problem........

PatD
11-15-2019, 02:40 PM
PVE is predominantly a "PUG" environment and just like non speed set users can form PTs, speed set users can do the same..... Speed set use is more of a specialty and is meant for specific runs.... If your intent is to clear the map quickly, do it solo or form a "speed PT" to accomplish your task........

PUGs are the bread and butter of the game, want to GoRealFast? U need to form a PT.... Do not join "random" maps with speed equipped because that is a reflection of a lack of sensibility.... Why would you rely on a "random" pt when you intend to speed through the map???? Wouldn't "solo" be better???? If you rely on a PTs help to get through a map, do not expect them to be in "cohort" with your objective/setup...........

If you want to go real fast, skip PUGs and either solo or form a "speed" PT....... If you cannot form a PT, do not insist others do the same........

This is a game where people mostly PUG and if you are going to PUG, it would be best to decrease your speed.......

My suggestion was meant for events..........

And, FYI.... TheGoodSir is not right..... If a speed user wants faster runs, they need to solo or form a speed PT, they do not need to rely on PUGs..... That's the problem........

:banana:

Thegoodsir
11-15-2019, 02:58 PM
News flash! Most people use speed sets to farm energy and events.

Only people who can't afford one don't.

Motherless_Child
11-15-2019, 03:40 PM
News flash! Most people use speed sets to farm energy and events.

Only people who can't afford one don't.

My point exactly... Farm alone or in a speed PT.... Speed is irrelevant in PUGs.... When I farm energy, I do it solo, I run PUGs when there is a collective objective........

Wanna farm energy, do it solo.....

Wanna do LB stuff, do it solo or with a speed PT.....

Do not enter randoms and consider it to be inconsiderate for random runners to be annoyed by your speed.......

People come here everyday and give input on new players quitting.... This is one of the reasons why.... A new player cannot simply buy a speed set...... Like I said before, wanna GoRealFast, form a PT or solo.... Stop insisting that random runners should form PTs or deal with unnecessary PT member speed bonuses........ If you are that good, solo, or form a PT........

Motherless_Child
11-15-2019, 03:42 PM

:banana:

Darwin would want you to use your MIND, something you are not doing.......

Please refrain from posting things that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

Thegoodsir
11-15-2019, 03:50 PM

Please refrain from posting things that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.Same could be said for you.

Good luck with your suggestion that would only make for more trolling, speed users join the non speed map xD r.i.p.!

PatD
11-15-2019, 03:59 PM

Please refrain from posting things that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

lol sorry but this is very relevant, and right below this meme you tell me Darwin would want me to use my mind?!

he is clearly saying to be responsive to change, so get a speed set and be ready for any scenario, simple as that!

Took me very long before i finally could buy myself a speed set, but now i would never go back, it is a must to fully enjoy the game.

Motherless_Child
11-15-2019, 04:00 PM
Same could be said for you.

Good luck with your suggestion that would only make for more trolling, speed users join the non speed map xD r.i.p.!

You are the one trolling because you are not getting it... You are not being reasonable..... You are basically saying that random runners should be given no choice but to deal with "chronic speed" users.... "Chronic speed users" = people who wear it just to wear it........ That aspect needs a "de-buff"......

Like I said before, use your lovely speed set by yourself or do it with a formed speed PT...... If you run a PUG and you are just going forward killing everything, what's the point of being in a PT??? You clearly can handle the map by yourself and for that reason, it would be good to question why you are not just soloing???????

Like I said, this is meant for events only because I mostly solo PVE for XP/energy, nothing else really........... It's just that things become very boring and uninteresting when you have a player plowing ahead of you clearing the map..... Just saying......

Motherless_Child
11-15-2019, 04:10 PM
lol sorry but this is very relevant, and right below this meme you tell me Darwin would want me to use my mind?!

he is clearly saying to be responsive to change, so get a speed set and be ready for any scenario, simple as that!

Took me very long before i finally could buy myself a speed set, but now i would never go back, it is a must to fully enjoy the game.

Like I said before, I can afford a speed set.....

I am just not interested in investing in something that I do not plan to fully utilize, only bandwagon people do that.....

My build is for a purpose other than speed and I should not be forced to change that because a couple of individuals like yourself thinks everyone should or has to deal with a couple of clowns who just "want" to GoRealFast.........

If you are so rich, get your speed set for it's specific purposes... If you are "broke", we should not have to deal with your excessive speed in PUG PVE just because the speed set is the "extent" of what you can afford.........

Grimmstroke
11-15-2019, 06:03 PM
yes u gotta deal with that since speed sets is a very common now unlike before and also why would we form a pt or solo run when we are not the one who gets left behind in random maps? u should do the party / solo runs since u want no speed users around me im fine with no speed because most of them has dmg/stats more useful because i can pull and bring the mobs to them

i think by that jarl event u badly missed all the chest and loot because of speed users just my opinion

enjoy the game without speed set is really boring having yourself run like a snail isnt fun at all so why not invest in ms awaken items or just buy nox solds for 3.5 during goblin event.

really u can enjoy maps with speed sets the way it pulls very efficient useful in every event maps for pulling mobs

I'd better invest in speed set with gl% 80-100 u cant tell it's useless since u can farm back in elite south gates even i started with no speed and it was really hard until i invest speed set with 80%gl and farm with other speed users in south gates and now im almost fully geared because of the speed set that let me catch up with other users

if you're asking where to get the money to start off , Selling Events crates/chest/seasonal chest/
example: Boogie Bags 10k each// leafy 5k each// lesser chest 6k each// locked 10-19k each

just sell those items and don't even attempt to open them if you're broke keep on selling until u get the money u need thats what i did to get the money i know it will took u long way with that there is Elite Olgatar Keeps which has a chance to drop Gold Chest 35k-50k

just my opinion sir

Grimmstroke
11-15-2019, 06:15 PM
im a speed users but i help none speed users in events but some are really bad

like the time im pulling mobs in order for them catch up in time and yet there this guy with no speed set callin me "noob , what are doing nab" even my mate at 71 cap laugh really badly he is lvl 71 with decent gears and yet doesnt know what is " pulling "

but some are just not they just skip and skip also those who are not speed users yelling on us good speed users for pulling

my point is that not all speed users skip and left those non speed users btw non speed users can build a speedy skills

mage : gale speed bonus
war: the horn w/ speed bonus
rogue : dash for a certain distance with low cd

pets: Quentin/Fenris/Slink/(the spider pet that gives speed bonus when aa is pop up

Jtisthebest
11-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Sounds like someone can't afford a speed set and wants things to be changed just for himself.

-1 would rather they focus on new content or improving existing content.

Motherless_Child
11-16-2019, 12:14 AM
im a speed users but i help none speed users in events but some are really bad

like the time im pulling mobs in order for them catch up in time and yet there this guy with no speed set callin me "noob , what are doing nab" even my mate at 71 cap laugh really badly he is lvl 71 with decent gears and yet doesnt know what is " pulling "

but some are just not they just skip and skip also those who are not speed users yelling on us good speed users for pulling

my point is that not all speed users skip and left those non speed users btw non speed users can build a speedy skills

mage : gale speed bonus
war: the horn w/ speed bonus
rogue : dash for a certain distance with low cd

pets: Quentin/Fenris/Slink/(the spider pet that gives speed bonus when aa is pop up

You are not answering the question, so I will ask you again and give you a chance to make yourself "NOT" look foolish......

Here it is..... "Why is speed necessary when YOU are running PUGs"???????

Just answer that and make us understand, after that we promise to no longer oppose your "input".......

Please explain how your speed "benefits" PUGs?.................

Chronox
11-18-2019, 08:11 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous suggestions i've seen in a while. It is not our or devs fault you cannot afford a cheap speed set bub, so they shouldn't just make a "map" for ppl like u lmaoo. Stick to SOLO pt if you cannot run with the fun

[emoji106][emoji2937]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
11-18-2019, 11:08 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous suggestions i've seen in a while. It is not our or devs fault you cannot afford a cheap speed set bub, so they shouldn't just make a "map" for ppl like u lmaoo. Stick to SOLO pt if you cannot run with the fun

[emoji106][emoji2937]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Where did I say I cannot afford a speed set??? Like I said before, if your build is not speed intentional, why would you get one?? I play according to a build other than speed, if I begin investing in speed just to keep up with PUGs, I would seriously question my objective when it comes to playing.....

If a rich person wants to procure a speed set "just cause", that's their prerogative...

Gridlock140
11-18-2019, 11:11 PM
Where did I say I cannot afford a speed set??? Like I said before, if your build is not speed intentional, why would you get one?? I play according to a build other than speed, if I begin investing in speed just to keep up with PUGs, I would seriously question my objective when it comes to playing.....

If a rich person wants to procure a speed set "just cause", that's their prerogative...All you have to do is swap from speed to normal gear using the hotbar..

Motherless_Child
11-18-2019, 11:30 PM
All you have to do is swap from speed to normal gear using the hotbar..

Speed investment should be a choice and not something you are forced to doing.... That's equivalent to bullying........ Do not expect yourselves to be excluded from particular actions and expect the opposition to be entitled do so....

Gridlock140
11-18-2019, 11:36 PM
Speed investment should be a choice and not something you are forced to doing.... That's equivalent to bullying........ Do not expect yourselves to be excluded from particular actions and expect the opposition to be entitled do so....No one is forcing you to do anything, you're correct.

MAgicMate
11-19-2019, 04:54 AM
SS and Ms gear are useful when you are running maps like ESG (where even a few seconds matters), it also makes dailies or event maps much faster....so ill have to disagree with you on that....i get why are you suggesting that option ("nonspeed"/"speed"" maps)....its not much fun to just run to the boss and watch "the speed players" passing you....i still do remember that time :D But as much i hate to say that......ill have to agree with Marosok on this one....you can always invest in SS and than upgrade it to MS gear (its not even that expensive at the moment).

Of course you made a good point by saying that we dont know if its not possible to make this change in programing...but iam afraid it is. I hope this make sense to you (English is not my first language).

Motherless_Child
11-19-2019, 05:05 AM
SS and Ms gear are useful when you are running maps like ESG (where even a few seconds matters), it also makes dailies or event maps much faster....so ill have to disagree with you on that....i get why are you suggesting that option ("nonspeed"/"speed"" maps)....its not much fun to just run to the boss and watch "the speed players" passing you....i still do remember that time :D But as much i hate to say that......ill have to agree with Marosok on this one....you can always invest in SS and than upgrade it to MS gear (its not even that expensive at the moment).

Of course you made a good point by saying that we dont know if its not possible to make this change in programing...but iam afraid it is. I hope this make sense to you (English is not my first language).

This discussion is not about whether or not "speed" is "personally" helpful.... Yes, when doing dailies and such, speed is very helpful........ This discussion is about "using speed" when running PUGs..... When I intend to "GoRealFast", I usually solo those maps.....

My "build" is not constructed around speed and investing in speed lowers your stats, which is why when I intend to do speed stuff I either solo or form a PT..........

To be clear, "speed" is a "personal" objective and should be handled as such.........

If a person is "PRO" enough to afford a speed set, they should form PTs or solo...... The problem is people entering PUG maps with excessive speed equipped.....

Yes, I can buy a speed set or invest in speed awakenings but, that will just "lopside" my build....... Not interested in speed awakenings or a speed set because I am not doing LB stuff, speed is only good for that or soloing dailies to get XP........ I do not enter parties with "weak" speed stats because that contradicts my build......

Encryptions
11-19-2019, 08:05 AM
This is possible, if someone has a speed set detected in their inventory then it will not allow a join option for the non-speed set map. If it is in their stash then they can join the non-speed map. There are people out there with 100% mvs in their awakes though. In other games they make some maps or events where you have to be eligible to join by wearing a gear set or something.
If there is no speed set detected then they can not join the speed set map.

Jairus980
11-19-2019, 08:13 AM
Joins the non speed set zone
Wait twenty minutes for a non speedster to join.

I'd say -1

Motherless_Child
11-19-2019, 09:15 AM
Joins the non speed set zone
Wait twenty minutes for a non speedster to join.

I'd say -1

That's why you solo.... Yes, some speed set users still do significant damage in the map and do pretty well allowing the party to keep up... It's the people who "don" that stuff and decide to zoom through the map going "this and that" way.......

My main point is, there is no PVE map where PT speed is necessary unless you do it in a PT... The earlier maps are all capable of being ran solo, regular or elite.... The newer harder maps requires no speed........ It would be nice to get through certain PVE maps faster but, it's annoying and a hard to be interested in running in a PT when someone is just zooming ahead doing their own thing and going "this and that" way....... People speed ahead and open chests, messing up quests and things of that nature...... I get tired of running the Fester map numerous times because I am not getting the "open chests" quests in Fester.... Things like that are annoying...... Seems some speed users are just using a PT to accomplish their personal objectives and then say, TA-TA.......

I do not have any "hate" towards speed sets but, if I were to get one, I would just use it to solo or attempt a LB run with a formed PT, seems that makes more sense..... Just my opinion...

When running in a PT, you are basically saying that you "need or want" assistance in a particular map.... Doing so and speeding past the PT leaving them missing out on certain objectives is a bit "stingy".....

Motherless_Child
11-19-2019, 09:20 AM
This is possible, if someone has a speed set detected in their inventory then it will not allow a join option for the non-speed set map. If it is in their stash then they can join the non-speed map. There are people out there with 100% mvs in their awakes though. In other games they make some maps or events where you have to be eligible to join by wearing a gear set or something.
If there is no speed set detected then they can not join the speed set map.

For once, someone with brains who sensibly replies....... I need an "encryption" pet.... LOL........ Thanks for no salt, bro.........

MAgicMate
11-19-2019, 03:16 PM
This discussion is not about whether or not "speed" is "personally" helpful.... Yes, when doing dailies and such, speed is very helpful........ This discussion is about "using speed" when running PUGs..... When I intend to "GoRealFast", I usually solo those maps.....

My "build" is not constructed around speed and investing in speed lowers your stats, which is why when I intend to do speed stuff I either solo or form a PT..........

To be clear, "speed" is a "personal" objective and should be handled as such.........

If a person is "PRO" enough to afford a speed set, they should form PTs or solo...... The problem is people entering PUG maps with excessive speed equipped.....

Yes, I can buy a speed set or invest in speed awakenings but, that will just "lopside" my build....... Not interested in speed awakenings or a speed set because I am not doing LB stuff, speed is only good for that or soloing dailies to get XP........ I do not enter parties with "weak" speed stats because that contradicts my build......

Iam sorry buddy, as i said English isnt my birth language :D The first part of my "contribution" was just me reacting to the "uselessness of the SS" part of the thread. In the other part i just mentioned that we dont know if its possible.

Now, you are saying that "if the person is PRO enough to afford SS", they should run in PTs or solo.....i get what you mean by that, BUT there are not always players available to form such a party and some events are just "hard" to play alone (even with OP stats).

Motherless_Child
11-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Iam sorry buddy, as i said English isnt my birth language :D The first part of my "contribution" was just me reacting to the "uselessness of the SS" part of the thread. In the other part i just mentioned that we dont know if its possible.

Now, you are saying that "if the person is PRO enough to afford SS", they should run in PTs or solo.....i get what you mean by that, BUT there are not always players available to form such a party and some events are just "hard" to play alone (even with OP stats).

Dalmony
11-20-2019, 12:22 PM
I can buy you and myself a speed set..... I don't like to invest in uselessness..... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you don't want to part with fake money (gold) be the same speed as everyone else because that's useless, then why should sts take staffs paid time, using real money (dollars) to achieve the same thing for you?

Surely you getting to be the same speed as everyone else is either useful, or it isn't.

If it is - buy the SS. If not, no need for SS, and no need to change the event.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Alexios
11-20-2019, 12:44 PM
Don't feed the troll.