PDA

View Full Version : Character/Campaign selection screens

bmc85uk
07-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Character Select

How is this currently ordered? Characters seem to jump up/down the list randomly. Also as with my suggestion for streamlining the friends list, could the character icons also be removed from this screen - they are generic and unneeded IMO, plus with the character select screen you have an actual 3D model to look at.

While on the subject of 3D models, in the Avatar screen, when using some weapons (namely Pharaoh's Swords) part of the stats pane is obscured and it's a pane (haha geddit?) in the backside having to spin my character every time I want to check them, not to mention that when I spin my character and release with my finger over a button it acts as if i've pressed the button, mostly harmless (yet annoying) except for when I've wasted respecs through this action.

Campaign Select

The more we get, the more tiresome it's going to be to scroll through every time, it's already at the stage where I now scroll backwards to reach the AO:2 Campaign faster. A list would be a breath of fresh air here, again trying to avoid generic images that can be displayed elsewhere that would make each tile too bulky.