PDA

View Full Version : Make it worth investing time please

umarrahim
11-13-2019, 09:12 AM
Hi,

I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Sharky04
11-13-2019, 09:14 AM
Yes please bring back pvp :(

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
11-13-2019, 09:26 AM
Hi,

I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkThank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

danmid21
11-13-2019, 09:37 AM
Nice its good tho

Lulw
11-13-2019, 11:54 AM
Thank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

Wait, so he's toxic for invoking conversations and speaking his opinion? But your personal attacks and complete disregard of his obvious desire for a better game is not "toxic". Reevaluate yourself dude

Syaxyy
11-13-2019, 11:56 AM
Wait, so he's toxic for invoking conversations and speaking his opinion? But your personal attacks and complete disregard of his obvious desire for a better game is not "toxic". Reevaluate yourself dudeI agree to that aswell. But his conversations and speaking is just negative about how sts do and how's things going on ingame. While alot of others are happy with it and enjoying it alot.

illumminati
11-13-2019, 01:08 PM
Hi,

Hi

Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

We dont play to “flex” or prove that “my dad is bigger than yours.”

What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

Ty

Czkt
11-13-2019, 01:15 PM
PvP gears aren't the only thing worth farming, theres a number of leaderboards that require skill and basically knowing the game.

People have spent years and years getting achievement points and a number of other things, there is also like alot of different sets you can own to help yourself and enhance your gameplay.

Just to say, I think bringing back PvP leaderboard is a good idea but no it's not the only worthy thing worth farming for. Theres a TON of other reasons to farm if you want to invest time into the game.

Kt :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Czkt
11-13-2019, 01:17 PM
Hi

Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

TyThis is what we do. [emoji1672][emoji1672]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
11-13-2019, 01:51 PM
Hi

TyNicely said.

Pinklips
11-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Hi

Ty

This should answer your question. Many people play for many different reasons. I mostly play the events and mini events and when there is none, I spend time with my friends, whenever I get time.. Sts is giving us back to back events, so pls atleast appreciate that.. Why do always people keep complaining ?

Syaxyy
11-13-2019, 02:53 PM
This should answer your question. Many people play for many different reasons. I mostly play the events and mini events and when there is none, I spend time with my friends, whenever I get time.. Sts is giving us back to back events, so pls atleast appreciate that.. Why do always people keep complaining ?That's the reason why I wrote negative comment to him also. He doesn't appreciate all the good, just complaining about the game and why he think everything is bad when they doesn't have pvp Leaderboard.

Spooked
11-14-2019, 08:26 AM
I agree to that aswell. But his conversations and speaking is just negative about how sts do and how's things going on ingame. While alot of others are happy with it and enjoying it alot.

Clearly you have not been around long enough to know the games current state.
I suggest you actually do some research or play the game before you start calling people out.
With all due respect, do not try to mix in something you clearly have no knowledge about.

Digitary
11-18-2019, 07:34 AM
need to post to post bleh cool converasation

Encryptions
11-18-2019, 08:01 AM

I try flexing on Sophia the stash lady but she doesn't seem to be impressed:(.

Syaxyy
11-18-2019, 08:41 AM
Clearly you have not been around long enough to know the games current state.
I suggest you actually do some research or play the game before you start calling people out.
With all due respect, do not try to mix in something you clearly have no knowledge about.

I have played since s1, so now since 2012. So it's more you that probably have lack of knowledge to say stuffs about others that is clearly no facts in. It's just a stupid guess from your side.

So what do you mean that I need research about or what do you mean that I need to play to start calling people out?

Nice rude comment btw, with no sense in at all.

SlaveKnight
11-18-2019, 11:58 AM
Well, in the past I farmed just to buy the best gear and cool vanities, but I started to get a bit tired, then I stopped playing for some time...

The game can be good for some ppl but will never be good for everyone, but one thing we must agree:

After PvP death, many players stopped, because in most of the games, the PvP is the funniest aspect of the game

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Syaxyy
11-18-2019, 12:00 PM
Well, in the past I farmed just to buy the best gear and cool vanities, but I started to get a bit tired, then I stopped playing for some time...

The game can be good for some ppl but will never be good for everyone, but one thing we must agree:

After PvP death, many players stopped, because in most of the games, the PvP is the funniest aspect of the game

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkI can well agree to it aswell.

Remiem
11-18-2019, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback ya'll! Just a reminder to keep it friendly here. :) Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

MiruZetu
11-19-2019, 12:01 AM

She will notice u don't worry.. keep on flexing 🤣

Susanne
11-19-2019, 03:32 AM

That one's hard to please. You don't even need to flex in front of that Karin..she's a gold digger she is. I heard she takes out big insurance policies on her "ahem" boyfriends, then she sends them out on dangerous missions. Suspicious goings on if you ask me.😑
Am I the only one who notices the shady ones?
One day I'll blow the whistle on Ahnold..shhh🤫 He may be lurking.

Undressing
11-19-2019, 07:46 AM
Agree to this thread.

Al_Istealthl
11-19-2019, 12:45 PM
I have played since s1, so now since 2012. So it's more you that probably have lack of knowledge to say stuffs about others that is clearly no facts in. It's just a stupid guess from your side.

So what do you mean that I need research about or what do you mean that I need to play to start calling people out?

Nice rude comment btw, with no sense in at all.

If you’ve played since season 1 then you should understand why the OP is complaining. The game isn”t as active as it used to be and that is directly correlated with the deterioration of pvp. Wanting to bring back the days of old where pvp rooms were active almost 24/7 is the best thing that could happen to this game, period. Just because you and others are content with the current state of the game doesn’t mean it couldn’t be significantly better with some changes.

Syaxyy
11-19-2019, 01:44 PM
If you’ve played since season 1 then you should understand why the OP is complaining. The game isn”t as active as it used to be and that is directly correlated with the deterioration of pvp. Wanting to bring back the days of old where pvp rooms were active almost 24/7 is the best thing that could happen to this game, period. Just because you and others are content with the current state of the game doesn’t mean it couldn’t be significantly better with some changes.Which changes? Do you think the pvp rooms would be fully active again with some changes that sts could do? I think it's more about what the new generation of players like to do. Only thing I could think of is to bring back LB top pvp, so people had a goal of the pvping.

But bringing back the old days with some few changes... It isn't that easy, and specially it's better for you to mention which "few" changes you think of that can bring it back so easily as you're stating.

Mekkatorque
11-20-2019, 12:51 AM
I'm totally agreed to umarrahim, not only pvp also, pve need to be harder, the game to me it's very easy ended like a toddler game AL game is old and some of players are not kids anymore, make endgame have hard mechanics on dungeon like World of Warcaft, add world boss on the weekends, add raid that have a lower chance of OP loots only can do once per 1 day, add mini games that have rankings and reward is badges or titles thats expired when mini event rank resets, add factions like in some games, faction battle like alliance and horde something like that. Idk i want to play again but to me game is just repeating no new interesting content. Forgive my english I'm not White or Black, Just Native XD And last its fine if the game graphics is still the same because some peeps cant afford better gadgets.

Susanne
11-20-2019, 04:37 AM
Just needs expansion to be more interesting for capped players.
I defended lower levels a lot in the past but recently I do have misgivings. I played on a level 50s character recently and although all my gear was cheap legendary, as long as we all partied we managed the appropriate maps just fine.
We did all planar tombs and glint and yes it was a bit difficult but that's how it is and how it's supposed to be. That's how it was when I first encountered those maps. Actually, planar tombs we did in level 40s back in the "good old days". Parking mobs etc. is a thing of the past, not to mention nowadays we have ankhs. So lower levels need to give the maps a go and get partying. Some good loot would be encouraging but not for greedy capped players. (No idea how that could be addressed).
I still think the xp needed to reach capped is a bit steep after level 60 and that is when it does become boring.
Maus and dailies over and over is all that's left.
Festerfang arena has taken some of the boredom away which proves that bringing PvP back will help AL.
This is Arcane Legends, not World of Warcraft, if people want that type of game, they can go play it and I don't mean that in a nasty way.

Mekkatorque
11-20-2019, 11:35 AM
Boring better forget this game.

LifeSputnik
09-12-2021, 05:36 PM
PvP was really amazing. I had so much fun in it with friends;( To be honest, my opinion is that the game could be advertised a little on social networks, thereby more people would find out about it and play it, and because of this, cool updates would come out and the game would not stand still and be boring. I personally saw the difference when I started my business instagram page, people started to be interested in what I'm selling and my brand. Thanks to this platform (https://onlypult.com/features/social-media-content-calendar) it got even easier.

arozalihd
09-12-2021, 05:46 PM
PLEASE MAKE PVP MORE ACTIVE SOMEHOW IT'S KEEPING US ALL ALIVE

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk

MOBXMaru
09-12-2021, 07:29 PM
When pvp 41 or 43 is a thing
Really fun back days

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
09-13-2021, 07:18 AM
PvP was really amazing. I had so much fun in it with friends;(

When ppl post on DEAD THREADS zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tailwarrior
09-14-2021, 09:18 AM
I feel festerfang arena is more active than pvp these days.. I don't know what sts has to do to make pvp active,
do give some suggestion to make it possible

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
09-14-2021, 09:42 AM
I feel festerfang arena is more active than pvp these days.. I don't know what sts has to do to make pvp active,

remove awakes

Nocturnus
09-14-2021, 10:27 AM

Lb with prizes, gold or items. Balanced and free to wear whatever gear you want, available in the game. Really random and difficult to manipulate.

sanya
09-14-2021, 10:42 AM

Check suggestions section lol, there were a lot pvp things, none of suggestions about pvp had been implemented, sts dont care about pvp because it doesnt bring them much money, thats all