PDA

View Full Version : How many people are quitting SL for WoM Part 2

serprus
12-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Remaking this thread because it was closed >.> this is general discussion for star legends players...doesnt seem to be deamed as off topic, also this topic if not just about the World of Midgard, its about the players who are going to be playing it.

Paar
12-29-2011, 07:39 PM
IB4L!

Hans
12-29-2011, 07:40 PM
Serprus come on, stop this, thats not nice. Be mature and accept decisions of a mod.

roufus
12-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Lmao here come the fanboys

Rare
12-29-2011, 07:43 PM
I'll be honest, i wouldn't blame them for closing every thread like this.

I'm surprised they left the other thread opened.

I dunno if people forget sometimes this an sts site

javier995
12-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Ok bro. Last thread I was nice and went with the topic.

This is STS, G said keep this discussion in one thread. Do that. Don't be disrespectful and Rmk the thread after a dev locked it. That's just so disrespectful.

We don't need to know how many people are quitting an STS game for another game, that's just like saying "Hey STS you suck, I'm going to play a better game called WoM cya!"

Seriously, keep it in one thread and don't Rmk this thread. Delphina do your thing.

serprus
12-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Ok bro. Last thread I was nice and went with the topic.

This is STS, G said keep this discussion in one thread. Do that. Don't be disrespectful and Rmk the thread after a dev locked it. That's just so disrespectful.

We don't need to know how many people are quitting an STS game for another game, that's just like saying "Hey STS you suck, I'm going to play a better game called WoM cya!"

Seriously, keep it in one thread and don't Rmk this thread. Delphina do your thing.

Hey fan boy, let the devs do there jobs ;)

Also, its not being disrespectful, why SHOULDNT i be able to talk about other games here. Really now

Delphina
12-29-2011, 07:46 PM
There is already a decision about WoM here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rld-of-Midgard
Please continue your discussion there. Thanks