PDA

View Full Version : shock lance and pumpkin shield vanity bug

blurryeyes
12-29-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi devs,

The flaming pumpkin shield isn't showing normally with the zura shock lance! Pls check

Thanks!

javier995
12-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Best to provide a picture. It'll be easer for them to find the bug and fix it.

KingFu
12-29-2011, 08:52 PM
This has been pointed out more times than I can count. I posted about it I believe 3 times, and still no fix. It used to hide the vanity shield with tridents, spears, harpoons, and lances, but devs only fixed half of em. The other half have been bugged for months, hopefully a fix will come soon.

JSL
01-02-2012, 05:59 PM
This has been pointed out more times than I can count. I posted about it I believe 3 times, and still no fix. It used to hide the vanity shield with tridents, spears, harpoons, and lances, but devs only fixed half of em. The other half have been bugged for months, hopefully a fix will come soon.

Unfortunately, this isn't a singular (or macro) fix. Rather, it's a micro fix. That's because instead of it being one, giant bug it's actually just individual items that may have a bug of their own. The fact that they have similar qualities means that they were probably released / made with the same code.

While the process may be slow, listing actual item names that have these issues is the best way to get it solved.

Taking a picture is always a great idea, too. =)