PDA

View Full Version : Mrsbanana's secrets to PvP

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-21-2010, 09:53 PM
The moment you've all been waiting for!....well...most of you :P

If mrsbanana comes here and says that I'm lying, there is a 99% chance that HE is lying. I am very very very sure of these secrets.

Since Mrsbanana is a pally, here are the secret rules and cheats for a pally:

1.) Let's say your hit% chance is below 100%. If thats true, it is much better to get a fast weapon with low damage. So let's say your hit percent chance is 70%, and your weapon is slow but powerful. So your swinging your axe and you hit seven out of the ten times on your enemy. Since the axe is slow and you miss, that is a good time for your enemy to STRIKE! but if you used a fast weapon with slow damage, there would be barely any time for your opponent to strike. 2 fast 4 u! Lol.

2.) Mrsbanana uses his self-buffs on him before he is in contact with other enemies. this is good because let's say you use a self-buff on yourself when you are coming into contact with your enemy RIGHT on the dot. If that happens, for like 0.5 to 1 second, you are weak to normal strikes. once you press a self-buff you don't automatically become stronger! Your avatar plays an animation of him being buffed and then your skills become stronger. this is a big part in Mrsbanana's success in PvP.

3.) This might be known for most of you, but Mrsbanana knows EXACTLY when to strike using his AoE's. For example, when an enemy comes too close, he uses ice storm then fire storm to blast the enemy away, causing massive damage. And this last sentence leads me to my fourth statement.

4.) None of you know this, but when your an enchantress using an ice storm on an enemy and then fire storm, not only will the ice melt, but because it melted, it causes an extra amount of damage that no one noticed. This is also one of the very important parts as to why Mrsbanana is successful in PvP.

More secrets coming soon! Heheheh....>8-). I hope :/

BY THE WAY! NO INTERNET FLAMING OR SPAMMING PLEASE. That means you barbamitsos, rebel, flaimdude, and a few others,

flaimdude
07-21-2010, 10:09 PM
4.) None of you know this, but when your an enchantress using an ice storm on an enemy and then fire storm, not only will the ice melt, but because it melted, it causes an extra amount of damage that no one noticed.

http://neoncstar.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg
It's not like it says COMBO over the enemy's head when you do that or anything...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-21-2010, 10:11 PM
?????????????? Maybe it didn't say combo because of lag...or maybe it didn't need to be said at all. it's a secret of Mrsbanana ok?

Rebel
07-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Wow.... I hope you know that every single thing that you just stated pallys already do... Just saying...

flaimdude
07-21-2010, 10:12 PM
?????????????? Maybe it didn't say combo because of lag...or maybe it didn't need to be said at all. it's a secret of Mrsbanana ok?

>_> You have two level 40+ mages. How could you have never noticed this in PvE?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Wow.... I hope you know that every single thing that you just stated pallys already do... Just saying...

That. Is. Not. The. Point.

I'm saying that most pallys don't know how to use their builds!!! Mrsbanana knows perfectly how to use it thats why he owns in PvP...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-21-2010, 10:15 PM
>_> You have two level 40+ mages. How could you have never noticed this in PvE?

I have no idea what you just said.

Ima ignore this comment now :).

bmc85uk
07-21-2010, 10:15 PM
The super secret to PvP, now listen close....

Get the first volley....shh don't tell anyone!!!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-21-2010, 10:16 PM
The super secret to PvP, now listen close....

Get the first volley....shh don't tell anyone!!!!

Lol :P

/10chars

KingFu
07-22-2010, 02:06 AM
2.) Mrsbanana uses his self-buffs on him before he is in contact with other enemies. this is good because let's say you use a self-buff on yourself when you are coming into contact with your enemy RIGHT on the dot. If that happens, for like 0.5 to 1 second, you are weak to normal strikes. once you press a self-buff you don't automatically become stronger! Your avatar plays an animation of him being buffed and then your skills become stronger. this is a big part in Mrsbanana's success in PvP.

Everyone has always buffed before a fight, that will defend yourself more from nukes, this isn't a secret at all, more like instinct or common sense. Almost any level cap player you find will do this anyways.

4.) None of you know this, but when your an enchantress using an ice storm on an enemy and then fire storm, not only will the ice melt, but because it melted, it causes an extra amount of damage that no one noticed. This is also one of the very important parts as to why Mrsbanana is successful in PvP.

I've known this since the beginning of PvP, so have most mages. Saying "None of you know this" is not a secure phrase to use, especially with something as common as that. It's called Hot, Cold flash, Frostburn, and/or Freezeflame, most commonly I hear the term "Hot, Cold Flash" this isn's a secret at all.

Overall, this thread isn't showing Mrs. Bananas secrets, if so, everyone would be as good as he is. He has good balance and knows counters, and many more than that. This is a basic new to PvP mage kinda thread, all these "secrets" were already known but many mages, including me.

I'm saying that most pallys don't know how to use their builds!!! Mrsbanana knows perfectly how to use it thats why he owns in PvP...

It has NOTHING to do with that. Banana doesn't only know how to "work his build" but he also has practiced a lot learning counters, and watching how most opponents play. Banana is very observant from what I have seen. Also, if you insist the only reason Banana is so good at PvP because he "knows his build" you're trying to say that no other pally knows how use their build?

In my honest opinion, this thread is an inaccurate, complete guess on Bananas strategies, which aren't even really strategies....

Barbamitsos
07-22-2010, 02:15 AM
(4)I dont have ice storm!!! And my first impact doesnt contain frostbite ;)
And (1) is wrong ;)
(3) is half corect
(2) i use buffs at start like everyone fftw

Barbamitsos
07-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Sry lightninglord but u fail. If u want my secrets just pm me lol.... Dont start one more fail post... Ooooooo Mrsbabanas secrets oooooO. U havent played pvp with me for ages and u think u can find my "Secrets". Sry for what ill write devs but this post+u are ****. U just dont have friends and with these titles u think more people will find out about u. U may hve 13 chars but all of em fail. I have 5 which are 45 and theyre good enough to deal with all of urs.
One picture 1000 words:
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/fail151lu0.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Sry lightninglord but u fail. If u want my secrets just pm me lol.... Dont start one more fail post... Ooooooo Mrsbabanas secrets oooooO. U havent played pvp with me for ages and u think u can find my "Secrets". Sry for what ill write devs but this post+u are ****. U just dont have friends and with these titles u think more people will find out about u. U may hve 13 chars but all of em fail. I have 5 which are 45 and theyre good enough to deal with all of urs.
One picture 1000 words:
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/fail151lu0.jpg

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the sign of jealousy.

Barbamitsos
07-22-2010, 02:26 AM
For u? Hahahhahahahhahah. So many could have started such thread and u, who fails at pvp, started it. Hahahhaa

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 02:28 AM
For u? Hahahhahahahhahah. So many could have started such thread and u, who fails at pvp, started it. Hahahhaa

Everytime you put a jealous comment in my post I laugh and be happy :).

Barbamitsos
07-22-2010, 02:31 AM
W/e. Before u make a thread think about what u write before u write it. Dont worry ull find friends....

jonboy
07-22-2010, 03:34 AM
More secrets coming soon!
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/boganslaw/3g13480v-1.jpg

all in fun lightning. :)

FluffNStuff
07-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Paladins can be killed like any other mage because their greatest strength is their Achilles heal.

As for Banana personally, he has a great awareness of surroundings and quick instincts which just makes him a great PVPer, regardless of class or build.

Kraze
07-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Just wow the secret is useing buffs before I'm nuked and killed.... Thanks for update

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 12:54 PM
You guys aren't understanding so please close this thread devs.

Barbamitsos
07-22-2010, 12:58 PM
HAHAHAH whenever u see that people understand how noob and lame u are u go cryin and sayin "oh dear devs close one more of my noob threads or else gime some more milk"
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/Zonbie/militia-fail.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
HAHAHAH whenever u see that people understand how noob and lame u are u go cryin and sayin "oh dear devs close one more of my noob threads or else gime some more milk"
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/Zonbie/militia-fail.jpg

Wow...you are so disgusting...why are people even your friends?!?! You gross everyone out...what the hell. Ohyou just want me to throw up don't you?

Rarefew
07-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Banana tells me giving yourself time gives the enemy time so go **** yourself

Chickdigcookies
07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Nice of you to share a pic of yourself. I'm sure your mom is proud. Keep up the good work...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Nice of you to share a pic of yourself. I'm sure your mom is proud. Keep up the good work...

This.

(10 characters blah blah blah)

ratava
07-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Hmmm.

Lighting, u do like misleading titles? But your enthusiasm's not a bad thing tbh.

I'd rephrase: "What I believe to be..." our resident pvp champ's tricks o the trade. I think speculation is more honest, right?!

But still, end result a bit of light banter about pvp; it's all good to promote this game mode, net result.

Anyone got tips for Eagle-Archers plz share your wisdom! ; )

Chickdigcookies
07-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Just slam your iDevice on your head, usually takes practice to master...

Soon you'll see on shot kills. It's somewhat...amazing!

KingFu
07-22-2010, 05:35 PM
You guys aren't understanding so please close this thread devs.

Am I the only one noticing a pattern? Make a noob thread, have people laughing at it, and then him begging the devs to close it...

Wow...you are so disgusting...why are people even your friends?!?! You gross everyone out...what the hell. Ohyou just want me to throw up don't you?

Because he's cool, dude it's funny, you would be laughing if that picture wasn't referring to you...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Am I the only one noticing a pattern? Make a noob thread, have people laughing at it, and then him begging the devs to close it...

Because he's cool, dude it's funny, you would be laughing if that picture wasn't referring to you...

Actually, no...sorry.

KingFu
07-22-2010, 06:18 PM
actually, no...sorry.

lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 07:33 PM
lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, no.....sorry.

Kingofthebear
07-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Huh, so the secret to Pally pvp is to...

- Stun your enemy
- Cast your self buffs before you get hit
- Combo your skills
- Don't cast skills that scatter players before you use close-range ones.

Thanks for telling us, I wouldn't have figured any of this out myself! lol

KingFu
07-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Huh, so the secret to Pally pvp is to...

- Stun your enemy
- Cast your self buffs before you get hit
- Combo your skills
- Don't cast skills that scatter players before you use close-range ones.

Thanks for telling us, I wouldn't have figured any of this out myself! lol

I know, so crazy he knew that! I would have never known about frostbite! *giggles*

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 10:13 PM
I know, so crazy he knew that! I would have never known about frostbite! *giggles*

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel
07-22-2010, 10:23 PM
*sigh* I haven't been on much lately. But every time I do, someone has a pointless thread made. Guess who's made most of em?

KingFu
07-22-2010, 10:25 PM
*sigh* I haven't been on much lately. But every time I do, someone has a pointless thread made. Guess who's made most of em?

Either Laquint or Lightninglord! ;)