PDA

View Full Version : PvP leaderboard

Montanabro
12-29-2011, 10:41 PM
For purposes of the leaderboard, does "pvp kills" include both CTF and Arena kills? I assume it does but wanted to confirm. Thanks!

javier995
12-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Damn never thought of it that way! I doubt it tho, but good thing you brought it up.

Let the information guys feed my brain it's hungry. :D

Zaltiar
12-29-2011, 10:44 PM
In my knowledge, currently its only from tdm, I don't think ctf has a leaderboard for it yet.

Montanabro
12-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Hmmm. Ok. I hope a dev let's us know. "pvp kills" is misleading if it doesn't include CTF kills because both deathmatch and CTF are "pvp."

javier995
12-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Actually I don't think is does, like I said above, but here's why.

If it did, someone could fight endlessly in CTF to get on the LB. This is because in CTF there is no time limit nor is there a kill point to end the game. Therefore one can play CTF with someone else and farm kill the person that wants to get #1 in deaths and it'd be a win-win, that's why I don't think it is.

But I could be wrong.

Montanabro
12-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Actually I don't think is does, like I said above, but here's why.

If it did, someone could fight endlessly in CTF to get on the LB. This is because in CTF there is no time limit nor is there a kill point to end the game. Therefore one can play CTF with someone else and farm kill the person that wants to get #1 in deaths and it'd be a win-win, that's why I don't think it is.

But I could be wrong.

1. Couldn't two people do that in team arena by creating a new match every 10 kills?
2. It's fine if CTF doesn't count. But the leaderboard should say "arena kills" rather than "pvp kills" if that's the case.

javier995
12-29-2011, 11:23 PM
@ point 1
Yes they can, but like I clearly didn't explicitly say. CTF kill farming would leave out the constant rmking of games

@ point 2
Since most people think it's only for arena, I sure as heck did, it probably won't change. The only reason they'd change it would be to add the CTF LB, which wouldn't happen bc it's to easy to farm kill.

Kahlua
12-30-2011, 05:01 AM
1. Couldn't two people do that in team arena by creating a new match every 10 kills?
They already do.
*points at kill/death ratio leaderboards*

javier995
12-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Points at the #1 spot at the k/d LB*

Kid never wants to pvp my op-_-

Urqui
12-30-2011, 05:27 AM
Pretty sure it's just arena kill & deaths to ve on leaderboard
If you must know look for somebody on the leaderboards in game & check their kills & see if it's both together or not:)
Still pretty sure it's just arena not ctf...

Aerooo
12-30-2011, 10:22 AM
I am sure it only includes the pvp arena. Wondering, when they are going to add CTF to the leaderboards.