PDA

View Full Version : Why tho

Spooked
11-16-2019, 03:58 PM
Why is the 7th birthday banner u get from jarl tradable.
It completely takes away the value of the banner and the rarity in the future

Silentkill
11-16-2019, 03:59 PM
Thought you quit from game with no coming back?

TheBlairWitch
11-16-2019, 05:00 PM
Well every one can get one so its not super rare

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-17-2019, 06:54 PM
Thought you quit from game with no coming back?

I speak to friends fron time to time, i indeed quit playing the game.
Thanks for your interest :)
Odd to bring this up considering the topic of the conversation, but whatever floats ya boat kiddo

Switchback
11-18-2019, 08:40 AM
I speak to friends fron time to time, i indeed quit playing the game.
Thanks for your interest :)
Odd to bring this up considering the topic of the conversation, but whatever floats ya boat kiddo

Not really odd considering you're whining about an item being tradeable when you "quit" playing. Seems like quite the useless endeavour from the outside looking in, kiddo.

konafez
11-18-2019, 10:39 AM
wow..someone asked a honest question and was met with toxicity ..you know there is the option of A) giving a honest answer or B) saying nothing at all

but no people have to run in to tell the poster how much of a idiot they are and how much better they are than said poster and the poster should go examine there life choices for above said post

if only there were someone whose job it was to look over the forum, and make sure people were on topic or not being to toxic, or asking honest questions . and this person or persons would be payed just to make sure the forum ran well..OH YEAH THE FORUM MODERATOR!! . how bout we let them do there job. if someone asks a honest question , how bout we give them a honest answer and not respond with toxicity

and as to your question spooked. i agree with you

Silentkill
11-18-2019, 10:57 AM
wow..someone asked a honest question and was met with toxicity ..you know there is the option of A) giving a honest answer or B) saying nothing at all

but no people have to run in to tell the poster how much of a idiot they are and how much better they are than said poster and the poster should go examine there life choices for above said post

if only there were someone whose job it was to look over the forum, and make sure people were on topic or not being to toxic, or asking honest questions . and this person or persons would be payed just to make sure the forum ran well..OH YEAH THE FORUM MODERATOR!! . how bout we let them do there job. if someone asks a honest question , how bout we give them a honest answer and not respond with toxicity

and as to your question spooked. i agree with you

Hey bud, can you show me the toxicity in my post “ Thought you quit from game with no coming back?”
It was an honest question because he made a forum post about him permanently quitting the game, therefore I was wondering if he’s back again or why else he is interested in the AL economy.

Tbh Spooked is the one you can call toxic because hes the one calling people a “kiddo”

konafez
11-18-2019, 12:33 PM
my post was not directed to you Silent..it was directed to Switchback .

Tackled
11-18-2019, 12:34 PM
I think all of them are tradable. Not meant to be rare at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-18-2019, 02:21 PM
Not really odd considering you're whining about an item being tradeable when you "quit" playing. Seems like quite the useless endeavour from the outside looking in, kiddo.

I can log on from time to time talking to my friends, without actually PLAYING the game.
I think youre blinded by your giganteous ego here my friend

Cheers

Cinco
11-18-2019, 02:33 PM
(Players of the game will note that) all the Jarl's Birthday quest banners are trade-friendly.

Chronox
11-18-2019, 07:53 PM

and as to your question spooked. i agree with youCan you like stop being a saint mr cake? Thkx

And to give an "honest" opinion, i'd rather it stayed tradable so that who was not around to get one and has been apart of the game for a long time can actually have it. In my house i have the banners for each year.

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Spooked
11-19-2019, 02:31 AM
Can you like stop being a saint mr cake? Thkx

And to give an "honest" opinion, i'd rather it stayed tradable so that who was not around to get one and has been apart of the game for a long time can actually have it. In my house i have the banners for each year.

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Wether this is directed towards me or not, the fact you deny someones opinion is genuine solely because its not in your favor is utterly pathetic.
If all, konafez has been keeping this forum a more fun and perhaps a more humorous place.
These days all we have left is people like you who lost their humor during farming gold, while after one of those juicy farm session you probably feel empty anyways
But im getting sidetracked.
If you go and disagree with someone give some solid points instead of just saying "well i think this" without any constructive arguments.

Hope you enjoy your day mate :)

slaaayerrr
11-19-2019, 03:20 AM
fake arlor president cant even handle such a small drama huh

Cinco
11-19-2019, 11:10 AM
Since the original premise is wrong (all these banners were always trade friendly) does this really need to continue?

I think not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk