PDA

View Full Version : Idea For Vardan Valley!.

Statsonly
11-16-2019, 06:18 PM
A lot of activity in the portals these days, especially the "skull dozer" map. Besides the been gear and dymano or recipes to craft crates tokens are mostly useless and the 76 mythic set drops are rare which im ok with. The 76 mythic set buff seems very nice and the maps are very active and balanced. Suggest adding a bound set per class just like the the arcane amulet and ring from 71 cap. 5k tokens for belt, 3k tokens for ring and 2k tokens for amulet, gives players of all play styles a reason to go crazy to fill bar and run map to get max 10k tokens for a set with decent stats.

#ESGZ

GucciBang
11-16-2019, 06:20 PM
lol nice idea, try postting in suggestion and feedback

Statsonly
11-16-2019, 06:26 PM
lol nice idea, try postting in suggestion and feedback

Posted to both, feel like it belongs here as well. Been a hot topic in game

illumminati
11-17-2019, 12:01 PM
Took a Mini break from game so missed this expansion. Since i have returned i have probably done these new maps like 3 times each and then went back to MAUS and ESG.

Unless those two farming places are nerfed or new areas are buffed i do not see any progress in this game. Sorry to be negative but its clearly obvious its not just me who feels this way, 90% of my friends list are doing the same thing

Cogmaster
11-17-2019, 12:29 PM
I dont know about sets but I think they should update the vendor every few months with more bound vanitys (new ones or old ones). It would substantially increase the popularity of the new content and keep it interesting for a long time.

Enviado do meu SM-A530F através do Tapatalk