PDA

View Full Version : platinum purchasing system

takabus
12-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Since they dont responce my request, this forum is only for me to show them my problem. That is the reason why i post it. You may not want to read this, than kindly press backward button.

Hey admin. I can not understand why you closed my post? If you guys have time and free hands to do that, than instesd of doing that concern more about support service.

I am posting it for the people who have same problem like me, so give them idea what they should do and give your company also what you should improve for the customer.

I purchased platinum through in game last day morning. And now i havent received yet. I sent request two times. If they checked my request and send me a mail that sorry for the delay and i should wait than i truly would have understood. It seems like they havent even checked the requests yet.

#35887 Dec 29 15:15
#35893 Dec 29 17:41

Theses two are my requests numbers and the time i sent. Can you find spmething from here? The number different between two says that how many requsests they have got and the different is 6 here. There were only 6 request for almost 3 hours. Simply said that 48 requests in a day. And they can not cover up the requests causes it is so many. I just make laugh at all here. It seems like they just close the companmy during the holyday. Than why just did not make the very busy servers got holyday also? Or only the purchasing system if you can not handle it?

I was very busy so could not play this game and recived there were many updates recently. I was truly happy to heard and decided to consume my holyday to play this. Thats why i purchased the platinum. Than ive got stuck up here. I was happy to play before. And i am a angry bird to play without elixor.

Treenire
12-30-2011, 04:22 AM
What do you play the game on? On my ipad ive had this problem once or twice and its generally itunes fault not sts's. The plat showed up after a couple of days. Generally sts's support i would rate to be fantastic =] be patient it happened yesturday? Thats not long. =]

javier995
12-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Bud, keep your other post lively instead of making more posts. Send the link to the post to Samhayne via pm on here, tell him about the situation. He'll kindly report it to support, and they'll do something about it.

Hope you get your plat soon.

ninjaduck
12-30-2011, 04:33 AM
Ugh i donno why people use itunes. I used the Amazon on CHRISTMAS DAY and it was immediate...

Possibly ib4l

Urqui
12-30-2011, 04:37 AM
StS should make a thread & sticky it that says all Plat purchase details,problems that could happen, etc etc
That way it doesnt get angry costumers :)
And if you bought your plat through your phone wait alittle more
If you bought plat from the Plat store on the Internet you might want to re-check that you put your email & information correctly
Anyways wish your plat gets to you soon:D

maiohwmai
12-30-2011, 08:10 AM
My one delayed plat purchase/delivery was resolved almost immediately.

Always be sure to use the support feature properly, so that your complaint is handled smoothly. Include all applicable info such as IGN, order number, and anything else requested by STS to ensure your problem is dealt with swiftly.

Silentarrow
12-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Itunes is horribly slow!

Are you recieving a confirm purchase password request when you open the game? If so, type in your password and you'll recieve your plat (this happened to me).

STS is currently on break probably till monday, Draknor should reply to you then!

CrimsonTider
12-30-2011, 09:22 AM
Patience is a virtue. :)

Draopwnzall
12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
I bought my 800 plat from Itunes on Tuesday evening and I got it right when I purchased it! :)

LwMark
12-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Whats pletinum?!

Justg
12-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Takabus, sometimes it does take a while for Platinum purchases to go through, but it is completely dependent on your local connections and service providers.

There is more info here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20432838-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet

Our CS folks have had some time off with their families over the holidays, but we will get to your request as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Matutd
12-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Yesterday I bought just the 70 platinum pack, but I got the platinum the second I clicked "purchase"

Register
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi Takabus, sometimes it does take a while for Platinum purchases to go through, but it is completely dependent on your local connections and service providers.

There is more info here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20432838-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet

Our CS folks have had some time off with their families over the holidays, but we will get to your request as soon as possible.

Thanks!

The thing is, it wasnt even a long time he waited! Six requests in three hours? But do you think Devs can spend the whole day just bothering with requests? What about game maintenence that keeps the game you play running? What about designing new content that people are screaming for once they get to the cap? Its not as simple as spending the whole day on requests. ;)

Elysony
12-30-2011, 11:39 AM
I bought 800 platinum the day after Christmas and got it after I logged in because I log out then log in and it says ' checking pending purchases ' But sometimes I get it the second I buy it then platinum will appear but it's usually just a mess up and sometimes it just takes a while I hope STS helps you ( Which I know they will ) !