PDA

View Full Version : Question

Anishavie
12-30-2011, 06:21 AM
I need to know if I will get banned since I play on iPad and iPod

And I need and answer because I was afraid I might mistakenly get banned

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 06:26 AM
It depends on what you did. If it is just a minor thing, you wont be banned for as long as you do a really bad thing. In the future, don't ask on forums, email support about that you might get banned, and say what you did. I don't know what you did, so I can't decide your fate. They can ban you on whatever you play on, iPad, iPod, iPhone, android, chrome etc. You will also get a email from support if you do get banned.

Anishavie
12-30-2011, 06:30 AM
Ok thnx

Kahlua
12-30-2011, 06:32 AM
Depends. Are you 13 or older?

Engelhard
12-30-2011, 06:59 AM
I need to know if I will get banned since I play on iPad and iPod

And I need and answer because I was afraid I might mistakenly get banned

I don't really understand your question but I sure don't think your going to get banned for login into a different device

Ps just email support@spacetimestudios.com for questions about bans

KingFu
12-30-2011, 07:05 AM
Nope, you can play on any device you want. Just remember any device you log in on ties your account to that device. So if that device gets banned, your account does too (Been referred to as a collateral ban). So I recommend only logging in on devices that belong to you.

Sharing accounts is against the TOS, however using the same account on different devices is not.

Anishavie
12-30-2011, 07:33 AM
How do they know if I login on the Devices that belongs to me or not

KingFu
12-30-2011, 07:39 AM
How do they know if I login on the Devices that belongs to me or not

They can trace the account back to the device's UDID/ID. They don't care as long as you're on your account and obeying the rules.

Anishavie
12-30-2011, 07:40 AM
Ok thnx

Silentarrow
12-30-2011, 09:27 AM
You won't get banned, tons of people play on two devices.

If you do get banned... Send an email to STS and explain to them that you use two devices. :)