PDA

View Full Version : looking for a guild

Eldurooh2727
12-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Im looking for a guild that can lone money my name is thesituatiion

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm on forum app so I dont know what section what you posted in. You could join Infinate Union ( my guild ) on Star Legends, or maybe join COT in Pocket Legends.

Walkhardd
12-30-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm on forum app so I dont know what section what you posted in. You could join Infinate Union ( my guild ) on Star Legends, or maybe join COT in Pocket Legends.

I'm pretty sure cot isn't going to invite some new guy that wants free gold...

Instead of announcing to the world you want to join a guild for free gold, you should post your level, and what you want in a guild..

Deathpunch
12-30-2011, 10:30 AM

Not a very good reason to want to join a guild, and now you've put this up here I seriously doubt you'll find a guild with the resources to accommodate your begging.

You could join Infinate Union ( my guild ) on Star Legends.

No he can't.

-----
Sent from my six shooter. BANG! BANG!

Draopwnzall
12-30-2011, 10:49 AM

That is a BIG no no.

Katy
12-30-2011, 02:56 PM

Begging won't get you into guilds. Like Walkhardd said above me, you should post what you would want in a guild, and even add your level. Then people may want you to join in their guilds.

javier995
12-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Can anyone hook me up with the guild he gets into?

ghost.mw
12-30-2011, 03:13 PM
As I always say to players like you and I will say it again "GO FARM".

JaytB
12-30-2011, 03:26 PM
If this were a job interview, I don't think you would've been hired.

Anyway, good luck :)

javier995
12-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Off to beg!

*puts on torn lvl1 armor*

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Why can't he join us?

Suicunebaby
12-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Most people don't like beggers.

javier995
12-30-2011, 03:43 PM
Most people don't like beggers.

Sarcasm, both my posts were.

Deathpunch
12-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Why can't he join us?

I hope this is sarcasm, as well. Otherwise, really?

-----

javier995
12-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Maybe that should be discussed in a pm. Its clear to the rest of us (well me) why not, I'm pretty sure skeleton is being serious.

Katy
12-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Well, he was being pretty obvious about wanting money from a guild, not caring which one. I saw this guy yesterday at Voleria Command Deck and he was already in one. Thesituatiion, did you leave your guild because they didn't provide money for you? You can sell or trade, farm, power level, or liquidate junk to get free money. But like I said before, begging won't get you in to a guild.

Deathpunch
12-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Maybe that should be discussed in a pm. Its clear to the rest of us (well me) why not, I'm pretty sure skeleton is being serious.

I think you may be right. :/

-----

javier995
12-30-2011, 06:56 PM
To add to what Katy said, money is actually very easy to come by in SL of PL. Maybe you can't get a lot as quick as you want, but you CAN get money easy.

Kill a monster, you get two credits (the feria/mula/cha-ching/money) thus being easy money.

Yes begging isn't really a good idea, not only is it 'frowned' upon in SL, it's also frowned upon in PL. There might be some nice people out there who actually give you money, then there's those that will just troll you about it, then there is those who still play Ghost's beggars game and well play the game which is quite fun.

Earn your money the ole' fashion way, it'll make you experience how to make it so you don't have to beg your whole gaming experience.

@Death Gl with that, don't shoot him with your six shooter tho! BANG BANG!