PDA

View Full Version : A Pocket Legends guide: part 2: starting your journey

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 10:01 AM
Ok my first part to this guide series is going quite well, so I decided to post the second part earlier than I thought I would post it. Please enjoy, as I bring you part 2!
The first section will be getting to know the game world. Firstly, I will elaborate on the controls and things you can use on your screen. The Joystick and attack buttons are the bottom left and right buttons. These are standard in any MMORPG game by spacetime.
At the top of the game world, is a box. This is the chat box, click this, then enter your message, using the keyboard which pops up, and then enter the bottom right.
Above the attack button, there are your 12 skills, 4 in a row. By clicking on one, you can use it. You can't keep using the same skill all the time, there is a cooldown for skills, so for example, if you use heal, you need to wait for about 5-10 seconds for it to recharge. You also, when you gain a level, get 1 skill point, which can be used on improving one of your skills.
Above the joystick, are your emotes. There are 4 rows of emotes, and you can buy for an extra of 5 plat and get 4 more emotes.
That is the game world.
Next, I will explain about Forest Haven, the first area of the game, which has 5 maps in total, with about 30 enemies in each. The first map gives you a few quests for you to complete, and each quest in Forest Haven gives you about 15 gold for each. Use the joystick and attack buttons to make your way through these levels. Every kill you make gives you experience, which is used to add to your level bar, and you need a certain amount of experience to level. Pretty much every area in the game has the same objective- finish every quest there, and as you move up with your journey, the game and enemies get a bigger life range, and take longer to kill.

I think I will stick at that for part 2, part 3 may be released early next year, so remember to support me where you can, as these projects take time.

NECROREAPER
12-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Heal has a 2 sec. cool down.

Also, you'd probably be better off adding this to your old thread rather than making a new thread each time. It's generally easier to read a guide, or anything for that matter, if it's all in one place.

AveFenix
12-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Great helpful thread!

Keep it together with your original as Necrereaper suggested; part 1 has been assigned a sticky!

Thank you :)

Skeletonlord
12-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Great helpful thread!

Keep it together with your original as Necrereaper suggested; part 1 has been assigned a sticky!

Thank you :)

Ok I'll add this info to part 1.