PDA

View Full Version : Legendary weps are proc-less

Overgrown
11-19-2019, 08:16 AM
Just came into my thoughts, new legend weps are procless, only the weapons lootable from the crates such as ebons or whatsoever that costs platinum.
Before, we waste our time grinding for Architect pylons, Entombed hammers, mountain teeth blades [emoji25], my point is I wish there are lootable weps or gear that may rival the ones lootable from crates.

Basis: 26s cap, Bbhooks for rogue, Squid staff for mages, and Abysal sword for warriors
31s cap, Arc Maul, Pavise, Entombed Warfare for warrior, Entangled bow, Mountain teeth blades for rogue, and runic gun, the ice staff that can be looted in elite nordr(sorry mages)

And also cap pvp is active here in this 2 level caps, base on my analysis free to play players have a shot in competing with the plat users on this era, unlike now everything is ran by plat, (yeah they keeping the game alive, but f2p have a contribution too in overall fun of the game)

Conclusion: It may contribute in solving the PVP problem in the game, at the same time will make the maps alive and will increase the number of online players even there is no event [emoji28]

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk