PDA

View Full Version : I am Elysony !

Elysony
12-30-2011, 12:03 PM
Please read this thread everyone is starting to say I am Elyseon I am not him He is not my alt he is a different person we just have similar names . Please listen to this thread because now if Elyseon does something nice / bad then They think it's me and a lot of my friends are mad at me because of this I AM NOT HIM . Not trying to point out his name because it's not him that is starting rumors about this Elyseon is very nice just i'm still getting confused very aggravating so please remember I am Elysony he is Elyseon .

LwMark
12-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Im friiends with u an that person i yhought yu were the same lol until i saw both on at same times

Kaarataka
12-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Welcome to my world. I'm not tankaar or his alt kaarmage. You learn to laugh about it and eventually the word gets out. Before too long most people know there are two people.

Elysony
12-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Oh I know I always used to laugh about it but now it's causing problems people are saying i'm a spy and I was booted from my guild because of this but I got back in :) .

Fyrce
12-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Um, are there just lots of young kids on the forums and IG or something? Because remember when you picked your name and you had to try several times and several variations? Did that not inform you that there are many people with similar names and similar spellings who are NOT the same person? Is this not true in all games and all online forums?

Please never assume that John Doe is John Doe nor that Jane Doe is Jane Doe nor that they are related to each other.

Lowlyspy
12-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Hehe tbh the first time I saw ur name on here I thought u were ely :P

I'll just call you Sony ;D

For the record elyseon is a VERY nice guy, would never intentionally do something mean to someone.

Um, are there just lots of young kids on the forums and IG or something? Because remember when you picked your name and you had to try several times and several variations? Did that not inform you that there are many people with similar names and similar spellings who are NOT the same person? Is this not true in all games and all online forums?
I only had to try once, just gotta make sure your name was made up by you and isnt something people will think of easily :)

saool
12-30-2011, 08:07 PM
I have you as a friend IG and Uhm no complaints from me about you lol

Good that you cleared this for so many others. :)

Elysony
12-30-2011, 09:16 PM

Please never assume that John Doe is John Doe nor that Jane Doe is Jane Doe nor that they are related to each other. You would be very surprised, some believe whatever everyone says and yes I know Elyseon is very nice :) !

Elyseon
12-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Hehe thx for the thread, nice clarification.

Been confused for you once and I had no clue what the guy was talking about.

Elysony
12-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Hehe thx for the thread, nice clarification.

Been confused for you once and I had no clue what the guy was talking about.
Atleast i'm not the only one who was completely clueless to why I am being applauded for getting 66 ect . Haha :) .

Elyseon
12-31-2011, 01:45 PM
haha yeh, pretty funny, i think pretty soon people will know were not the same person