PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Aegis Reflect doing reduced damage to low level mobs

Nate2049
11-22-2019, 04:57 AM
So I’m familiar with the Ebon aegis reflect having reduced damage when leveling up against higher level enemies past 71 but I noticed when running Elite Southern Gates that I was doing reduced damage to the mobs compared to when i was level 71 I’m pretty sure you guys stated that the proc will still do max damage against mobs in lower levels.

Not exactly capped - a level 71 item providing damage reflection will lose effectiveness against content over 71, a level 74 item against content over 74, etc. Warrior ultimate acts as warrior's level vs content level.

The bug here was that content that should have been considered 71 was being considered higher level, due to higher level scaled mobs.

Futumsh
11-22-2019, 10:03 AM
So I’m familiar with the Ebon aegis reflect having reduced damage when leveling up against higher level enemies past 71 but I noticed when running Elite Southern Gates that I was doing reduced damage to the mobs compared to when i was level 71 I’m pretty sure you guys stated that the proc will still do max damage against mobs in lower levels.

Just retested it to make sure - ebon aegis does do full reflect damage in ESG no matter what level you are.

Vvildfire
11-22-2019, 04:42 PM
Could it be the mobs are doing less damage to you because of higher level or armor?

slaaayerrr
11-22-2019, 05:37 PM
Could it be the mobs are doing less damage to you because of higher level or armor?

armor/dmgreduce doesnt affecting reflects :(
i guess each lvl difference doing 5% less dmg

Encryptions
11-22-2019, 09:21 PM
Maybe run esg with no vest on and see how much reflect it does.

Vvildfire
11-23-2019, 12:27 AM
i guess each lvl difference doing 5% less dmg

I also feel like earlier maps get easier as we level up. I remember Elite Nordr being quite hard at lvl41, but if I go there now with 900 armor and 4k HP they don't do much to me