PDA

View Full Version : 75 cap

Elyseon
12-30-2011, 06:15 PM
So with the release of Humania, the cap will be raised to 71 for the elite assumably with a lvl71 elite vanity pet. This will result in all the vanity slots being filled. So will 75 be the return of a peaceful, stable level cap? Quests like cyber ones maybe some elite dungeons and other expansions without an increased. Maybe another lvlcap that will blow our minds?

Irulelol
12-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Maybe. But there is still room for a vanity weapon so who knows :p

KingFu
12-30-2011, 06:22 PM
They'll probably make 76 a new helm, 81 a new shield, 86 a new armor, etc.

Elyseon
12-30-2011, 07:00 PM
was kinda afraid of that, not that i dont like the elite items, just was hoping for a repeat of the game i first fell in love with

Maybe. But there is still room for a vanity weapon so who knows :p
you have a vanity weapon slot? o_O

Swimmingstar
12-30-2011, 07:11 PM
Last I checked there was one...

Elyseon
12-30-2011, 07:22 PM
darn i feel cheated :(

everyone else with their fancy vanity submachine gun, and me with nothing :(

PatsoeGamer
12-31-2011, 12:29 PM
I cant wait for the new cap - I hope that STS take notice of your suggestion Elyseon - I couldnt agree more with your feedback. Please STS make it happen :D

Elyseon
12-31-2011, 01:35 PM
I have heard from many, that they will probably just release recolored CoP, SoH, etc.

I dont mind people getting a second chance at these, but i would like another AO3 time before then

Xazic
12-31-2011, 03:04 PM
STS most probably will not quit making elite vanities because:

Hardcore lvl ---> More plat from elixirs, etc.

No elite vanity ---> People not interested in hardcore level.

So in short; No elite vanity = Huge decrease in platinum sales.
And we all know STS does NOT want that...

ghost.mw
12-31-2011, 03:15 PM
So with the release of Humania, the cap will be raised to 71 for the elite assumably with a lvl71 elite vanity pet. This will result in all the vanity slots being filled. So will 75 be the return of a peaceful, stable level cap? Quests like cyber ones maybe some elite dungeons and other expansions without an increased. Maybe another lvlcap that will blow our minds?

I don't think they would ever make an items quest like syber

Elyseon
12-31-2011, 04:33 PM
Maybe if they do make a 75 cap with no elite, they could add more for platinum sales: More Omnipotent Crown like vanities (maybe some 500 plat armour vanity or shield), new towne revamps (maybe add a skeller krunch towne), elite campaigns to develop the level cap more, limited event features.

If they add an elite dungeon like shadow caves people will spend just as much money on elixirs to get through it. 65s still use elixirs in shadow caves to get through easy. And if thats where the endgame gear is it will be farmed a lot. Maybe add a 3rd vyxnaar helm.

SUPAPRODIGY
12-31-2011, 04:36 PM
maybe if they do make a 75 cap with no elite, they could add more for platinum sales: More omnipotent crown like vanities (maybe some 500 plat armour vanity or shield), new towne revamps (maybe add a skeller krunch towne), elite campaigns to develop the level cap more, limited event features.

If they add an elite dungeon like shadow caves people will spend just as much money on elixirs to get through it. 65s still use elixirs in shadow caves to get through easy. And if thats where the endgame gear is it will be farmed a lot. Maybe add a 3rd vyxnaar helm.

omg i agree 100% +1

mejslll
12-31-2011, 09:03 PM
two vanity slots for each item, first vanity spot is displayed on you character, second is for bonuses only... if you have two vanity items with bonus, (example, two fallen prince shields) you get both bonuses - rewards the longer playing ppl.

also alows for individuality, and may even help stop rushing, i think maybe ppl would be less likely to rush a person cuz they are not sure of the total vanities the character has, THIS MAYBE WISHFUL THINKING, BUT I WILL STAY WITH MY POSITIVE OUT LOOK.

Elyseon
01-01-2012, 01:05 AM
two vanity slots for each item, first vanity spot is displayed on you character, second is for bonuses only... if you have two vanity items with bonus, (example, two fallen prince shields) you get both bonuses - rewards the longer playing ppl.

also alows for individuality, and may even help stop rushing, i think maybe ppl would be less likely to rush a person cuz they are not sure of the total vanities the character has, THIS MAYBE WISHFUL THINKING, BUT I WILL STAY WITH MY POSITIVE OUT LOOK.

i still think one vanity per slot is good, if they keep stacking elite vanity stats, older players would be way overpowered. Vanities arent ecen about the stats, PL just gives them to thank players for playng a lot (most likely with plat)

Luvaria
03-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Well u'd have to ask the devs :)
But here's what I think will happen: (sorry if my ideas r like urs... XD)
1. 71 Cap will have vanity pet.
2. 76 Cap will have vanity weapon. Yes, there is no vanity weapon slot, but who knows, there weren't vanity slots in the first place, devs r magic! :D
3. Then 4 elite vanity will need new sparks for set.
4. If 76 Cap doesn't have vanity weapon, they will do actual items that give stats, or start a new elite set.
5. Assuming 76 Cap has vanity weapon, same as above :3

Luvaria
03-20-2012, 04:23 AM

Umm... Most vanity except helm don't give stats, unless it's an elite set, so not much point for newer players, just clogging up inventory. But also, two sewers-fang+71 Cap sets! Yep, u can duplicate them... Delete ask Fallen Prince for another, and recover item lol. Wouldn't that be weird? And also... Aura overload! XD -Custom/Fortified/Enchanted(yellow and green sparkles)+Two sewers-fang elite vanity set (rainbow sparkles)-= very very sparkly :)

Urqui
03-20-2012, 05:23 AM
Time to make more item slots
Elite pants ftw

Cahaun
03-20-2012, 06:00 AM
I agree with Elyseon. I want the elite vanities cut down for the 75 cap and actually have a fair and good lvl cap. I was striving for the 50 cap because that was elite IMO at the time and because they wear all the Cyber gear and the best looking endgame gear. Cyber Quests = Elite.