PDA

View Full Version : Lagg Portals

TheBlairWitch
11-24-2019, 05:18 AM
Any one else have problems in Graveyard. When i or one of the party members enters those portals, my game laggs , some times it even DC me?

And no its not my internet

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
11-24-2019, 05:23 AM
Yes, exactly same problem. And as you are saying, it's nothing wrong with the internet.

Portalling takes very long time and very laggy and sometimes DC. From graveyard to town or somewhere else and from town or somewhere else to graveyard.

And also banishing from sns or Sam doesn't give points to gyard points or quest counter, totally excluded if mobs get banished.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Kystone
11-24-2019, 08:21 AM
Pretty sure you've never gotten points from banishing, it's how it was when I used immo staff it think

TheBlairWitch
11-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Yes, exactly same problem. And as you are saying, it's nothing wrong with the internet.

Portalling takes very long time and very laggy and sometimes DC. From graveyard to town or somewhere else and from town or somewhere else to graveyard.

And also banishing from sns or Sam doesn't give points to gyard points or quest counter, totally excluded if mobs get banished.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via TapatalkYeah also when my party member dies it laggs alot,

Stephencobear
11-24-2019, 07:25 PM
I have this same problem but only when on my old ipad 2, it was able to handle sts games for a few years, but it hardly can now.
Same issue as you, if someone ports on the map I lag. When I join a map it lags longer than on my other devices.
If I dare join a active town it is near certain I will dc.
Kinda hard to understand why it could handle this game for so long, nothing changes, and now problems.
Idk

TheBlairWitch
11-24-2019, 09:00 PM
I have this same problem but only when on my old ipad 2, it was able to handle sts games for a few years, but it hardly can now.
Same issue as you, if someone ports on the map I lag. When I join a map it lags longer than on my other devices.
If I dare join a active town it is near certain I will dc.
Kinda hard to understand why it could handle this game for so long, nothing changes, and now problems.
IdkWell my device handles all AL good except graveyard

Syaxyy
11-24-2019, 09:05 PM
Well my device handles all AL good except graveyard

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkSame problem. Handles everything good except for graveyard.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk