PDA

View Full Version : "Crop Lands"

Avaree
11-24-2019, 08:38 AM
Great addtions to this year's harvest (:

I'm not one to complain
BUT....

Arlor is sooooo huge, why is Somnerholt Graveyard the most populated map for crops and zero in the Morgera Lair? For new players or twinks, they are forced to buy more of their crops bc crops its so scarace in lower mappers. Please add more crops thru out arlor.

Thanks in advance,
Avaree

Tsuchii
11-24-2019, 08:41 AM

I'm not one to complain
BUT....

Arlor is sooooo huge, why is Somnerholt Graveyard the most populated map for crops and zero in the Morgera Lair? For new players or twinks, they are forced to buy more of their crops bc crops its so scarace in lower mappers. Please add more crops thru out arlor.

Thanks in advance,
AvareeWell, you can see crops in Tindirin or Kraken Isles too. But not in Mauso or Nordr, because floor is not dirt. \'-'/
How do you expect trees to grow in marble or snow/ice?
Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Nebrokis
11-24-2019, 08:42 AM
+1 hard to find groups for anything other than gy

Deuteronomy
11-24-2019, 08:58 AM

I'm not one to complain
BUT....

Thanks in advance,
Avaree

Becuse game is boring for newbies....

Romy Enriquez
11-24-2019, 09:01 AM
Agreed.
IDC what kind of floor there is...for thanksgiving it should be more available for people of all levels.

-Miss Romy

Stephencobear
11-24-2019, 07:47 PM
I agree events shouldn't be harder for low levels, but I've assumed this would be to combat the "Chinese gold farmers" as one dev put it. There was very recently a couple threads reporting them.
On one hand I hate not being able to use my fav farm twink, but also hate the inflation that bots can easily create.

Besides that I think low levs should be able to opt OUT of an event cuz Pall (like some other event situations) is op at low levels.

Rest in peace to the ironically named hc toon "nottdead"

LegendaryLeo
11-24-2019, 11:50 PM
im lvl 11 and i find it difficult to scale the maps that has all that crops etc somberhalt, pls put some on all maps thanks!