PDA

View Full Version : My Experience With 2019 Harvest Event So Far

Kaziscate
11-26-2019, 04:56 AM
Aa the title says, I'm going to describe my experience and my thoughts on the event so far.

So far, I think this event is pretty solid. I've tried soloing event for while and I've racked up quite a bit of horns (about 140 for like the first three or four days). It does take quite a bit of time (basically having a 12 hour farming marathon everyday) and gold to achieve, but it can be done. After soloing, I started doing party runs and I did end up earning more horns than when I was soloing, since it allowed me to buy horns, rather than resources. Also, it does feel refreshing when the best place to farm for an event is not KT4 for once.

I've tried the elixir that doubles how much resources can be harvested and I have some mixed feelings about it. The elixir works fine and the effect is great, I just feel like 15 minutes was a bit short for 20 platinum. I’m also disappointed that there isn’t a tradeable kit version of this elixir. I also felt that 4 hours was too long for crafting horns and it took away from the flow of the event.

So yeah those are my thoughts on the event. I never really bothered to try this event in the past,but after trying it out for once, I'm having a good time.

Grimmstroke
11-26-2019, 06:25 AM
yea 4hrs for the crafting and 20 plats for not tradeable 15mins elixer is kinda unfair id be okay if they lower it like 2hrs for horn and 1hr for elix and make it tradeable just remove the " secret " in the name of the elixer and make it tradeable thats my opinion