PDA

View Full Version : The Best?

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Who are the best Pvpers in all of Alterra?

Bird:

Mage:

Bear:

Edit: Best, NON BIRD RUSHERS.

Suicunebaby
12-31-2011, 09:16 AM
Bird: Thelonearcher;)

ninjaduck
12-31-2011, 09:24 AM
Who is this thelonearcher guy some people talk about?

even wierder, i swear i saw him as an admin on the WoM forums....

Gaunab
12-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Thelonearcher was an old-school PvP birdie, who was without any doubt very skilled and had insanely fast fingers.
At the point he got banned :( he was on top of the leaderboards with about 60+ k kills.

If we were talking about the oldies too, I could write pages! :P

For the currently active peoplpe (still alot to name):

Bird: Dolloway, Aziione, Kanital (seems less active), Gmosauce
Warbird: Xazic, Brodiniozo
(I guess Hahahabirdy should be up here too, but I don't see him in the arena...)

Mage: Amyxrose, Awwmang, Cosmicxghost, Alwaysdtf, Jcoultet, Mothersolo, Attackelf

Bear: Cloakker, Anajefez

I'm sure I missed some out... Sorry!

Darkfader
12-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Thelonearcher was an old-school PvP birdie, who was without any doubt very skilled and had insanely fast fingers.

Yay, we speak about multi touch here! ;] Thats all he did tbh.

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 09:49 AM
At the point he got banned :( he was on top of the leaderboards with about 60+ k kills.

(I guess Hahahabirdy should be up here too, but I don't see him in the arena...)

Mage: Amyxrose, Awwmang, Cosmicxghost, Alwaysdtf, Jcoultet, Mothersolo, Attackelf

Cool, thanks!

Gaunab
12-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Yay, we speak about multi touch here! ;] Thats all he did tbh.

Actually... nope.

He was really upset with many others using it, but I'm pretty sure he didn't.

Could go on, but - let's stay on topic. :)

MightyMicah
12-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Multi-touch?

Gaunab
12-31-2011, 09:57 AM
Multi-touch?

Before gcd was introduced (december2010?), on some devices you could press a bunch of skills at the same time.
Esspecially archers profited from this, they could kill anything in a split second.

MightyMicah
12-31-2011, 10:12 AM
Right ok ty, I was there back then but I don't understand what that has to do with Lonearcher...? Or was there an implication that he was only good with multi-touch?

Jewelsofjane
12-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Gcd was introduced in like may 2011, i think.And no thelonearcher never multi touched. He couldn't stand others that did. From what i understand, he hated it so much that he is the one that spoke with the devs to make some sort of gcd so that people couldnt. He is probably rolling over in his PL grave right now.

As for best, I can only name those that I have seen in pvp. I know I haven't pvped long sooo...
Bird: dolloway, whooo
Mage: cos, amy, drinkhaterade, dtf
Bear: cloakker

razerfingers
12-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Multi-touch?

Before gcd was introduced (december2010?), on some devices you could press a bunch of skills at the same time.
Esspecially archers profited from this, they could kill anything in a split second.
You can still multi touch just sometimes it will work other times it doesnt or its delayed ive done it before but i was sitting in balefort lol

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 10:42 AM
Guys, you're not reading the title right.
He asked for best pvpers in all of Alterra.
He didn't say top level only. So twinks included.
I'll give a nice stamp for Twinktastical.

Also, Lone didn't Multi-Touch. He hated it as much as Meathead hated level 66s.
And also, here's my list:
I don't believe warbirds count as a separate list; they're still birds.

Bird:
Thelonearcher
Kanital
Dolloway
Azieno

Mage:
Imperialelf
Ladylove
Imkelly

Bear:
Fabiokmd
Twinktastical
Sunblocks

Erm, I have really strict values, for err, the definition skillful.

So yeah, that's my list.

Seminole
12-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Everyone has own opinion.

And actually thelonearcher did multi-touch. He told me afterward he did andhow he did it. Sorry folks.

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Well you're the first person to say that.
Pics, or no belief. Sowwy.

Jewelsofjane
12-31-2011, 11:00 AM
Everyone has own opinion.

And actually thelonearcher did multi-touch. He told me afterward he did andhow he did it. Sorry folks.
Lmao show me pics, as my husband (silentreaper) was really good friends with him and I'll email thelonearcher right now if u wish.... He would love this lol.

Edit: and if this were true, why would he be so involved with the devs in making gcd? To set up his failure? Hmm I doubt it.

CrimsonTider
12-31-2011, 11:02 AM
Since there never has and never will be a "best", I sill list a few others haven't mentioned:

Bird: Paahud

Mage: Attackelf, Otukura, Shelby

Bear: Ellyidol, Theloveguru(Haha's bear), Hotdream, Twinkenstien

Note: These were/are great pvpers, they are very helpful and play straight up (no rage/rushing.) Others above can be included in this but I wanted to include new faces.

Also, Kanital is spending time at the 56 level atm as a bird.... and of course it's good. ;)

Jewelsofjane
12-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Kanital is spending time at the 56 level atm as a bird.... and of course it's good. ;)

Wondered where he has been, hmm Maybe I'll follow. I have never twinked before, sounds fun.

CrimsonTider
12-31-2011, 11:11 AM
Wondered where he has been, hmm Maybe I'll follow. I have never twinked before, sounds fun.

A lot of rage/rushing in twinking. People who refuse to play same level and get mad if you help low levels. I can give you a few non-named examples through pm if ya want. Don't wanna derail the thread. ;)

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 11:13 AM
Since there never has and never will be a "best", I sill list a few others haven't mentioned:

Note: These were/are great pvpers, they are very helpful and play straight up (no rage/rushing.) Others above can be included in this but I wanted to include new faces.

Also, Kanital is spending time at the 56 level atm as a bird.... and of course it's good. ;)

Hey Crimson,

Actually, I was playing with Kanital yesterday, (owes me 7 kills), he's actually L66 atm.

CrimsonTider
12-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey Crimson,

Actually, I was playing with Kanital yesterday, (owes me 7 kilks), he's actually L66 atm.

I realize he has a 66, but he also has a 56. Alot of us have twinks. :)

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Oh, ok!

largecommand
12-31-2011, 11:20 AM
Who is this thelonearcher guy some people talk about?

even wierder, i swear i saw him as an admin on the WoM forums....

Nvm. People alrdy said this. Dont know how to delete a post from app

largecommand
12-31-2011, 11:23 AM
Kanital owes many people countless kills. Lol

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 11:28 AM
Kanital owes many people countless kills. Lol

Wow, lol.

AbsolutePally
12-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Opps sorry for double post, internet acting fishy.

Here are a couple sub classes.

Warbird : Hahahahabirdy, Xazic, Brodionizo, Dolloway (when he wants to be immortal)

Pally: Alwaysdtf, Kaatataka

AbsolutePally
12-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Not going to put oldies on this list nor twinks, Retired or banned people either.

Mage: Awwmang, Imkelly, Attackelf, Alwaysdtf, Cosmisxghost, Amyxrose.

Bird: Aziione, Dolloway, Kanital, Hahahahabirdy, Rushorgtfo

Bear: Theloveguru (newly renamed), Hotdream, Twentyfoursev, Bodyguardz (newly renamed), Cloakker.

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 05:55 PM

Holy crap! I totally forgot about Paaahud and Ellyidol.
Yeah, those two were great PvPers.
Paaahud was very good and was pretty much the other hardcore PvPer bird next to Lone.
(He had a K:D ratio that showed he was a FFA bird.)

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Opps sorry for double post, internet acting fishy.

Here are a couple sub classes.

Warbird : Hahahahabirdy, Xazic, Brodionizo, Dolloway (when he wants to be immortal)

Pally: Alwaysdtf, Kaatataka

Some nice self-appreciation, eh?
JK, you're pretty decent.
And where's Dolloway. Haven't seen him on for a while now.

Register
12-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Woah, I saw Brod up there somewhere. I knew he was great, but that great? Danggg....I saw him earlier today, but he left before i witnessed his pure awesomeness once again :c

Lets not get into self glorification, please...I dont have much experience in pvp at top level yet, so ill name a few GOOD players ive seen. These probably are not THE best, but they killed me in record time!

Mage- Gravityice and Sufferings
Bird- Me! Jk jk, i have more deaths than kills...Brodiniozo
Bear- None....

As for bears, I havent seen very many with a name that I can remember (they used name generator). The ones with names I can remember, they raged or so obnoxious, I left the game.

Those were just some people that I saw in PvP. I havent witnesssed the awesomeness of people like Ellyidol, Kanital, or Dolloway.

EDIT: Also, I HATE people who ask for kills because someone "owes" them kills. I can think of plenty of people who "owe" me kills. I deny it. I dont cry over stuff like kd. This whole Revenge idea just fuels the hate between people.

Im in a pvp game and one person accidentally kills another person (he got caught in the middle of a 1vs1 match). The killed dude wants revenge and kills Noob #1 and accidentally kills Noob #3. Noob 1 and 3 kill Noob 2..repeatedly...for 3 games.

All that from revenge? Yup. Was actually kinda funny, watching them calling each other noob.

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Woah, I saw Brod up there somewhere. I knew he was great, but that great? Danggg....I saw him earlier today, but he left before i witnessed his pure awesomeness once again :c

Lets not get into self glorification, please...I dont have much experience in pvp at top level yet, so ill name a few GOOD players ive seen. These probably are not THE best, but they killed me in record time!

Bear- None....

As for bears, I havent seen very many with a name that I can remember (they used name generator). The ones with names I can remember, they raged or so obnoxious, I left the game.

Those were just some people that I saw in PvP. I havent witnesssed the awesomeness of people like Ellyidol, Kanital, or Dolloway.

EDIT: Also, I HATE people who ask for kills because someone "owes" them kills. I can think of plenty of people who "owe" me kills. I deny it. I dont cry over stuff like kd. This whole Revenge idea just fuels the hate between people.

Im in a pvp game and one person accidentally kills another person (he got caught in the middle of a 1vs1 match). The killed dude wants revenge and kills Noob #1 and accidentally kills Noob #3. Noob 1 and 3 kill Noob 2..repeatedly...for 3 games.

All that from revenge? Yup. Was actually kinda funny, watching them calling each other noob.

I never asked for kills. I just said he owes me kills, read carefully next time.

KingFu
12-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Korean best bird. Amy and DTF oobar hax.

ninjaduck
12-31-2011, 07:02 PM
Sorry for bringing up the lonearcher guy topic.
So far after all Ive heard best pvpers are Sunblocks, Twinkenstein and Alwaysdtf

Xazic
12-31-2011, 07:35 PM
For everyone's information, Kanital has been online less frequently after our dear friend, Imkelly, got banned for who-knows-what reason, and when he logs in, he usually twinks with one of his numerous twinks.

Adam ftw!

brodiniozo
12-31-2011, 07:36 PM
ty guys for adding my name to the list.
lots of good pvpers in game! dont wanna make a list incase i forget someone =) happy new gear bro's!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Dalinuel
12-31-2011, 07:42 PM
Bear-Dalinuel
Mage-Magealicious
Bird-CrowKnuckles
:cool:

XghostzX
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Barbamitos posted a thread from past generations of players so I'll just give my list of players who i think are really good at pvp now.

Mages: imkelly, amy, walkhard, alwaysdtf, kaartaka, jcoultet, awwmang, nobounds, attackelf, eden, trickiestftw,

Birds: kanital, dolloway, xazic, flacs, hahahbirdy, rushorgtfo

Bears: cloakker, redwolfaak, bodyguardz, hotdream.

:)

AbsolutePally
12-31-2011, 08:09 PM
Some nice self-appreciation, eh?
JK, you're pretty decent.
And where's Dolloway. Haven't seen him on for a while now.

Haha sorry... Im full of myself it seems ;)
Yay I got a few nods, I am really happy so thank you :)

XghostzX
12-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Haha sorry... Im full of myself it seems ;)
Yay I got a few nods, I am really happy so thank you :)

Dude, you're a pro pally, least we can say :D

Xazic
12-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Barbamitos posted a thread from past generations of players so I'll just give my list of players who i think are really good at pvp now.

Mages: imkelly, amy, walkhard, alwaysdtf, kaartaka, jcoultet, awwmang, nobounds, attackelf, eden, trickiestftw,

Birds: kanital, dolloway, xazic, flacs, hahahbirdy, rushorgtfo

Bears: cloakker, redwolfaak, bodyguardz, hotdream.

:)

Muahahahahhaahhaa! I made it to Will's list!!! Pure proness!

Xazic
12-31-2011, 10:15 PM
Muahahahahahaa! I made it to Will's list!

*Checkmarks the goal-list* :02.47-tranquillity:

XghostzX
12-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Muahahahahahaa! I made it to Will's list!

*Checkmarks the goal-list* :02.47-tranquillity:

hahaha "matt"!

SUPAPRODIGY
01-01-2012, 12:24 AM
we all know TheLoneArcher an i speak an chat with him all the time an he could easily take paahud, Kanital, An Dolloway anyday.Dont be all hating. Or coming an Flamethrowing my inbox.

Ps Stop Drinking Haterade.!!
:..: Have a nice day!

CrimsonTider
01-01-2012, 12:28 AM
we all know TheLoneArcher an i speak an chat with him all the time an he could easily take paahud, Kanital, An Dolloway anyday.Dont be all hating. Or coming an Flamethrowing my inbox.

Haven't really seen any "hate" toward him in this thread. And to say he could "easily" take anyone... little far fetched don't ya think?

Imsebastiaanl
01-01-2012, 03:39 AM

Totally agree, but you need to name yourself too, and terrordon, he is very good too, and acedagger.

SUPAPRODIGY
01-01-2012, 03:42 AM

Haven't really seen any "hate" toward him in this thread. And to say he could "easily" take anyone... little far fetched don't ya think?

not really we all know the facts an we can ask every veteran player that quit an they would agree!

AbsolutePally
01-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Dolloway is the best imo. Now xraxm skim, and lone would perish. Azi would put up a fight too.

GELLIO77
01-01-2012, 05:42 AM
ik there are a lot of good players at endgame, but id realy like to see how they fare at low lvl twinking like 30-35 because there are some amazing players at that lvl trust me. and im gonna name some realy good players from that lvl

mage: shelby, lisaaaaaaa, iiblitz, mageness, fentura, (dunno if i go up there, up to crims to decide ;) or anyone else who nos me)

Bird: airisthrottle, pleasedontcry,

bear: Royalboss, badges, voodoovillain,

XghostzX
01-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Hahahabirdy would be considered a lot better if he was more active. He's an unbelievable player winning the bear and bird tourney...

Draopwnzall
01-01-2012, 11:42 AM
I like this thread. :)

Appleisaac
01-01-2012, 02:59 PM

Yeah me too... I don't do much pvp, but this is fun to follow xD

CrimsonTider
01-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Dolloway is the best imo. Now xraxm skim, and lone would perish. Azi would put up a fight too.

I agree with this as not just someone who has been embarrassed by Doll numerous times but he is one of FEW who doesn't shoot of his mouth. Not to say he hasn't gotten heated, but he has always been quite and does his thing. Xrax was one I never pvp'ed with or against but was a good friend and could rip through our runs while leveling or farming.

@Gellio - a lot of good voodoo mages and yes, I would consider you along with others who have been mentioned. Zapoke isn't to shabby either. ;) I was happy to get my voodoo away from 35 with a 102/40 record and had the chance to at least beat a few of you once! LOL

Register
01-01-2012, 04:20 PM
For everyone's information, Kanital has been online less frequently after our dear friend, Imkelly, got banned for who-knows-what reason, and when he logs in, he usually twinks with one of his numerous twinks.

Adam ftw!

ImKelly entered the same pvp game i was in just earlier today, though? Kelly joined the opposite team, left, rejoined, and left before picking a team again.

I never asked for kills. I just said he owes me kills, read carefully next time.

I never mentioned you in my first post.

read carefully next time.

(;

ty guys for adding my name to the list.
lots of good pvpers in game! dont wanna make a list incase i forget someone =) happy new gear bro's!

Omg! Its brod :highly_amused: I witnessed your awesomeness again today! You killed me (Lol).

Here is a updated list, because I forgot somebody >.<
Mage- Gravityice and Lovelycamper
Bird- Brodiniozo and Impawlixxx (Thats not his exact Ign, its something similar)
Bear- ~

I removed somebody because he/she raged...A lot...

Petrichor
01-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Bird: Kanital, Xazic, hahahahahahahahahahabirdy(gagalicious), that funky dolly-way, and my sammich maker.
Mage: Will I am(cosmicxghost)
Bear: Cloakky-poo, and big D(hotdream)

i totes know pvp...........not. the best from my inexperienced experiences ;)

Draopwnzall
01-01-2012, 04:25 PM

Yeah me too... I don't do much pvp, but this is fun to follow xD

Lol

XghostzX
01-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Bird: Kanital, Xazic, hahahahahahahahahahabirdy(gagalicious), that funky dolly-way, and my sammich maker.
Mage: Will I am(cosmicxghost)
Bear: Cloakky-poo, and big D(hotdream)

i totes know pvp...........not. the best from my inexperienced experiences ;)

Haha Chloe you just make me laugh xD

Ixillicus
01-02-2012, 02:56 PM

Never! lol

Blind
01-02-2012, 03:21 PM
What's up with rushorgtfo toping the charts hahah. I honestly considered him an average guy who was easy as to beat. O.o what happened in 3 months since i've been on pl? Hahah.

AbsolutePally
01-02-2012, 03:26 PM
What's up with rushorgtfo toping the charts hahah. I honestly considered him an average guy who was easy as to beat. O.o what happened in 3 months since i've been on pl? Hahah.

He got vanity set and the best gear. He was good wout and w dodo gear.

Remixi is an excellent mage, can't forget him.

Blind
01-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh. I see. Never expected him to become this good though.

Yeah remi is very good. Don't forget Tashyang, Gmo and Slushie.

AbsolutePally
01-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Oh. I see. Never expected him to become this good though.

Yeah remi is very good. Don't forget Tashyang, Gmo and Slushie.

Slush quit :( Gmo hasnt been active thus no 66 or 65 set. Tashyang doesnt pla as much but he has always been a too mage. 32/34k kill?
Jjjlove as well but he stopped playing.

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Kell isn't banned anymore. I could have got a blurry pic of Kell asking me how to fight bears. :D

CrimsonTider
01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Never! lol

YOU'RE Drinkhaterade?? LMAO! Almost deleted you of my friends list last night. I kept staring and trying to figure where/when I met you. HAHA

Whirlzap
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Ehh, if we're talking in terms of CTF/FFA, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
is a decent bird :P

Anyways, Trueplayer's also a very good warbird.

Last of all, Lone wouldn't perish. He's a lot better than you would expect, but it's hard to say if he would be good NOW, since we only talk in terms of Sewer Ages.

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM
And there is no best pvper. Just opinions. Even though I got a negative kdr I'll catch up soon. :)

I've seen this guy named whooooooooooooo who can die. It took like 5000 damage to kill him... and 3 people. And there's of course the good people that are gone like lone. But the people here that are good are...

Bird: Kanital, Dolloway, many others that I can't remember.
Mage: Many, many, many.
Bear: Many, many, many, many.

Best C/A player: Swimmingstar

Lol.

XghostzX
01-02-2012, 07:54 PM
YOU'RE Drinkhaterade?? LMAO! Almost deleted you of my friends list last night. I kept staring and trying to figure where/when I met you. HAHA

Hahah crimson.

On another note, an old mage readtitle was literally the smartest, all out best mage back then. Now he's back and I bet soon you'll all see the potential he has :).

Also, lisaaaaaa is really good at end game pvp.

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh I saw Readtitle. He's decent now.

And didn't rushorgtfo boost kills before?

AbsolutePally
01-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Ehh, if we're talking in terms of CTF/FFA, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
is a decent bird :P

Anyways, Trueplayer's also a very good warbird.

Last of all, Lone wouldn't perish. He's a lot better than you would expect, but it's hard to say if he would be good NOW, since we only talk in terms of Sewer Ages.

I disgree about trueplayer, and there is like a 99% chance that there is no such thing as a good warbird. It is all dodge and regeneration.
Lone WAS good in sewer days and 50 cap especially, but those were the days of no cool down and overpowered sets like death and custom.
Dolloway is amazing, he is the last type of player than can enter any game and turn it around. He kills at a phenomenal rate without dying. He is the best player, and I remind you only lost to Hahahabirdy, Str vs Str.

There is an epidemic of mages who are claiming to be the best. I guarantee you, it is only the set. The most overpowered set in the history of the game. Wand vs wand skill does triumph, but otherwise you are just fighting stats. And extreme damage.

brodiniozo
01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I disgree about trueplayer, and there is like a 99% chance that there is no such thing as a good warbird. It is all dodge and regeneration

O rly? how hard is it to kite a bad WB? Not hard at all. And how come theres only 2-3 WB that always win vs other WBs with the exact same sets? Wb vs wb req skills, and so does fighting good kiters like Kan and others.

CrimsonTider
01-02-2012, 08:39 PM
O rly? how hard is it to kite a bad WB? Not hard at all. And how come theres only 2-3 WB that always win vs other WBs with the exact same sets? Wb vs wb req skills, and so does fighting good kiters like Kan and others.

I have to agree with Brod here. My first time as a warbird was in sewers and I had full fortified. (Inspired by Xazic :)) I was HORRIBLE! It took loads of patience and practice to shrink my massive kdr. Same with 30-35 warbirds. Only a few great ones because kiting is so prominent. So being a good warbird does require an understanding of your skills and your opponents abilities.

Another perspective... I can easily kill some warbirds and not scratch others. And we are talking about ME!! LOL

XghostzX
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
I disgree about trueplayer, and there is like a 99% chance that there is no such thing as a good warbird. It is all dodge and regeneration.
Lone WAS good in sewer days and 50 cap especially, but those were the days of no cool down and overpowered sets like death and custom.
Dolloway is amazing, he is the last type of player than can enter any game and turn it around. He kills at a phenomenal rate without dying. He is the best player, and I remind you only lost to Hahahabirdy, Str vs Str.

There is an epidemic of mages who are claiming to be the best. I guarantee you, it is only the set. The most overpowered set in the history of the game. Wand vs wand skill does triumph, but otherwise you are just fighting stats. And extreme damage.

I agree with everything you said, and i surely agree that Dolloway is one of the best birds in PL history. When u said hahahbirdy was playing dollo (str vs. str) clearly there was some strategy. You can't just beat dollo without have some strategic plan. Of course their were lucky factors that happened, but I think with lots of strong mages their are lots of strong birds.

But we're all entitled to our opinions.

Cahaun
01-02-2012, 09:05 PM
I remember Dolloway. I think I did some cyber runs with him and some friends (Soo many runs)

AbsolutePally
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM

Brod! Lmao you are the 1% I included along w Xazic and Haha

Blind
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Crap. We all forgot about Acedagger! He was a true beast. Quit few weeks ago after he reached 50k ctf kills( first person to do that).

XghostzX
01-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Was dollo better than ace? Generally better, at least?

AbsolutePally
01-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Was dollo better than ace? Generally better, at least?

Ace did get to 50 k kills but he also got to like 40 k deaths. Where as dollo is at least double kills over deaths.

Draopwnzall
01-02-2012, 09:30 PM
I heard acedagger was "Whoooooo".

brodiniozo
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Dtf - mmmkay ;-)

And yea, whoooooo might be ace..

RBeltran
01-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I almost beat thelonearcher, but then he gave me an arrow to the knee.

Jewelsofjane
01-02-2012, 10:35 PM
I heard acedagger was "Whoooooo".

Lol I have heard this a trillion times, and I have told people a trillion times that whoooo is not ace, even though they demand that they know better than me. He is in our guild, rush and I play with him everyday, and he is NOT ace.

The reason people say this is because he is good but also because he hides his stats. People hide stats for many reasons, like I hide mine even though I have a positive k/d for a certain reason.

But yea, I would say whoooo is one of the best.

MightyMicah
01-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Does no one remember "Dexlegendjake"? He was good. Also I'm good friends with gmo amd I saw him on yesterday. He said he'd been innactive awhile but probably coming back. Who knows...And Acedagger? He wasn't too good, i mean he was good but even I could beat him :\

Edit: emphasis on "too"

Riccits
01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
whoooo is not acedagger. but anyway, hes great bird and helped me a lot in pvp. thx man!

if i would choose one of each class:
bird: dolloway
mage: cosmic
bear: cloakker

if i watch em fight i see a lot of confidence and experience.

Swimmingstar
01-03-2012, 01:59 PM

This. Except if you're a fast bird, pop the shield and slam the skills fast the mage is dead. It also involves some kiting. The damage of a bird mostly comes from its weapon, same as the bear. But the mage, the damage comes from skills. Not skills as in good skills but skills as in spells.

Sun
01-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Guys, you're not reading the title right.
He asked for best pvpers in all of Alterra.
He didn't say top level only. So twinks included.
I'll give a nice stamp for Twinktastical.

Also, Lone didn't Multi-Touch. He hated it as much as Meathead hated level 66s.
And also, here's my list:
I don't believe warbirds count as a separate list; they're still birds.

Bird:
Thelonearcher
Kanital
Dolloway
Azieno

Mage:
Imperialelf
Ladylove
Imkelly

Bear:
Fabiokmd
Twinktastical
Sunblocks

Erm, I have really strict values, for err, the definition skillful.

So yeah, that's my list.

I'm flattered to have my name mentioned in a thread regarding level cap pvp...haha

Elitephonix
01-03-2012, 04:41 PM
OK guys heres my list from xp
BIRD: XRAX,XAZIC, GMOSAUCE

MAGES: IMKELLY, COSMICXGHOST

URSAN: GOMKUN,

OUT of all these i think xrax is overall best....

AbsolutePally
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM
OK guys heres my list from xp
BIRD: XRAX,XAZIC, GMOSAUCE

MAGES: IMKELLY, COSMICXGHOST

URSAN: GOMKUN,

OUT of all these i think xrax is overall best....

Xrax is still 56, has not played in months. Saw him log in though the other day though.
The best is not someone who is only good at one character or class, or cap. But is able to do it all.
With that said I would say the overall best is Hahahahabirdy. He is the best bear, bird, and has a decent mage and twinks like crazy too.
I may be good on all chars but im not great at all.

Swimmingstar
01-03-2012, 05:05 PM
I play all classes but I am different levels on all. I would say I am best at mage and bear decent and archer is decent so I wouldn't be best. And there is no best. No one can beat everyone.

XghostzX
01-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Here's a thread if you want to see some of the oldies. It was locked due to flaming, but here ya go for those who aren't very familiar with these guys.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11961-quot-Pvp-Memorial-Wall-quot&highlight=barbamitos

Blind
01-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Best bears i've ever played with were Anajefez, Papapat, Naoraskauisa, Xcn, Arytra-something(randomly generated name). Well that's about all i can remember atm.

protectorofnoobs
01-03-2012, 10:41 PM
People face it. NOBODY IS THE BEST.
this thread will go on forever until people realize this

Swimmingstar
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM

I realized this before I started playing PL.

plmafiaboss
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
What about truebadd. Jeez people XD since zapoke showed up of all people I figured truebadd would. Gotta work harder. And a lot of the people mentioned here aren't as good as most think. My Mage isn't near top of all alterra but it's my best pvp char. And pretty dam good XD :D

Thasaint
01-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Hmm,
Id have to say that the best (That I've recently seen) are:
Archer: Xrax
Mage: Imkelly and CosmicXGhost
Bear: Cloakker

ALL OPINION :D

Swimmingstar
01-03-2012, 11:53 PM
35 mage I'd say Magenesss.

CrimsonTider
01-04-2012, 05:44 AM

If you have read any of the replies, most people DO realize this and have stated as such. It is just a simple discussion for people to compare thoughts and why they feel as such.

brodiniozo
01-04-2012, 10:17 PM
We the best! *dj khaled voice*

http://img.tapatalk.com/53fd705b-164e-7697.jpg

Jewelsofjane
01-04-2012, 10:24 PM

Hahaha nice!

Gaunab
01-04-2012, 10:26 PM

Blackened out the skillmap, so we can't guess his top secret super combo.
...darn, I'm gonna stay a noob...

AbsolutePally
01-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Blackened out the skillmap, so we can't guess his top secret super combo.
...darn, I'm gonna stay a noob...

Damg at least give us a sneak peek, just 4 ? 2, 1?...

brodiniozo
01-05-2012, 02:34 PM
No.

Hahahahabirdy
01-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Zomg heres 4 skills of my pro-newb combo
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/8c503733.jpg

Draopwnzall
01-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Yay! My first thread to reach 100 replies! *party emote*.

Nick41324
01-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Best L23 Mage is iirebornedii for sure. Im guessing everyone is talking about L66 tho.

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Before I went by rumour, but in actual fact, after seeing him PvP Sunblocks is definitely the best. :)

Walkhardd
01-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Zomg heres 4 skills of my pro-newb combo
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l555/dragonbetu/8c503733.jpg

How you get 84 ping nub haxor. O.o

Zerious
01-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Best L23 Mage is iirebornedii for sure. Im guessing everyone is talking about L66 tho.

that's arguable...

iirebornedii doesn't take down 30s like the original L23 does, Jop

pahud
01-10-2012, 12:58 AM
I know this whole thing, is an opiniated discussion, but I think the best pvper to ever pick up a weapon, IS and ALWAYS will be Xrax. I dont know how many of you guys have had the honor to actually seen him pvp, or if you;re gonna hate on me for picking someone who doesnt even play anymore, but he was one of the fair few who was not only consistant in his kills, slaughtered with dignity and modesty, and was the man who taught me to pvp WITHOUT saying a single word.

For Mages I'd easily pick Kelly. I never did approve of how well she kited me to death, =P but shes the craziest elf ive ever seen.

For bears, It would be toughie, or Rolka. Both amazing and hard to kill. I wish i could see any of the old pvpers again.

Now this list is for for people I will always look up to, for being a good pvper, friend, or just an overall amazing person.

-Thelonearcher (R.I.P), Kanital, (prolly my closest friend on here, good man.) Skimmey, JJJlove, Attackelf (incredible man), Cloakker (therapist, and lovable tank), Abagave (this one never fails to cheer me up), Xazic, (great guy) Hahahahabirdy (crazy mofo, grats on tourney's), Imperialelf, Mysticaldream, Mrbanana, IamyleiI (good elf, and person), Alwaysdtf (amazing rift pally back then and great dad) Falcom brothers, Ladylove, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Ilovelisa (Miri, Bowelf) Dolloway (I dont know how i forgot his name till now, This man is quite simply a beast) Pinoyarcher (good friend and pvper) Nao, Lili and Lelianaa, Tripphazzard. (amazing father of 4, always been there for me) Tashyang, Aniethea, Darkmasulsa, Dexlegendjake, Oldgveteran, Vigoroth, Grenadiers, Fabiokmd, Evanslayer (had a big mouth this one, nevertheless a good pvper), fastcast, qwertysonnn, whirlzap and I must finish off this list w/ Koreancakes. ( Will ALWAYS be my favorite rusher.)

I know i missed a whole bunch of peoples name, i apologize. If someone gets the time to start a post on pvpers, I might add a few more. Hope at least one person sat through and read at least the beginning, and had a few names spark memories. Thanks for your time. =]

CrimsonTider
01-10-2012, 01:16 AM
I know this whole thing, is an opiniated discussion, but I think the best pvper to ever pick up a weapon, IS and ALWAYS will be Xrax. I dont know how many of you guys have had the honor to actually seen him pvp, or if you;re gonna hate on me for picking someone who doesnt even play anymore, but he was one of the fair few who was not only consistant in his kills, slaughtered with dignity and modesty, and was the man who taught me to pvp WITHOUT saying a single word.

For Mages I'd easily pick Kelly. I never did approve of how well she kited me to death, =P but shes the craziest elf ive ever seen.

For bears, It would be toughie, or Rolka. Both amazing and hard to kill. I wish i could see any of the old pvpers again.

Now this list is for for people I will always look up to, for being a good pvper, friend, or just an overall amazing person.

-Thelonearcher (R.I.P), Kanital, (prolly my closest friend on here, good man.) Skimmey, JJJlove, Attackelf (incredible man), Cloakker (therapist, and lovable tank), Abagave (this one never fails to cheer me up), Xazic, (great guy) Hahahahabirdy (crazy mofo, grats on tourney's), Imperialelf, Mysticaldream, Mrbanana, IamyleiI (good elf, and person), Alwaysdtf (amazing rift pally back then and great dad) Falcom brothers, Ladylove, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Ilovelisa (Miri, Bowelf) Dolloway (I dont know how i forgot his name till now, This man is quite simply a beast) Pinoyarcher (good friend and pvper) Nao, Lili and Lelianaa, Tripphazzard. (amazing father of 4, always been there for me) Tashyang, Aniethea, Darkmasulsa, Dexlegendjake, Oldgveteran, Vigoroth, Grenadiers, Fabiokmd, Evanslayer (had a big mouth this one, nevertheless a good pvper), fastcast, qwertysonnn, whirlzap and I must finish off this list w/ Koreancakes. ( Will ALWAYS be my favorite rusher.)

I know i missed a whole bunch of peoples name, i apologize. If someone gets the time to start a post on pvpers, I might add a few more. Hope at least one person sat through and read at least the beginning, and had a few names spark memories. Thanks for your time. =]

I am too lazy to go back and look, but Xrax was probably the best bird I've ever played with. I did not pvp back when he was still active (lord knows he tried to get me into it) but I spent many, MANY hours doing keeper runs and various other random runs. Wish he were still around.

I wanted to add how impressed I am to see such a constructive discussion from some of the most competitive people in Alterra. :)

AbsolutePally
01-10-2012, 10:28 AM
If I had one pl wish it would be to have everyone play again, even if for only a day.
Deleted a ton of people from my friends list, and it made me realize how many people do not play anymore. It made me sad.

Elitephonix
01-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Gcd was introduced in like may 2011, i think.And no thelonearcher never multi touched. He couldn't stand others that did. From what i understand, he hated it so much that he is the one that spoke with the devs to make some sort of gcd so that people couldnt. He is probably rolling over in his PL grave right now.

As for best, I can only name those that I have seen in pvp. I know I haven't pvped long sooo...
Bird: dolloway, whooo
Mage: cos, amy, drinkhaterade, dtf
Bear: cloakker
WHOOOOOOOO is now a bear i saw him lol he tried to scam me...

Elitephonix
01-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Bear- None....

Gravityice isnt that good... srry for flaming if i am

XghostzX
01-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I remember the old 'trio': lone, ladylove, residentevl then there was mrsbananas and pvpmaster. Oldest members and best I can think of.

brodiniozo
01-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Godofra deserves to be in this thread!!

adidaman
01-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Iamlegend was always good... Why isn't he on here?

OvigorothO
01-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Cant believe nun of u mentioned xazic right away...defintly best warbird

OvigorothO
01-14-2012, 09:15 PM
U spelled lisaaaaaaaaa wrong :p its with 9 n's remember that :D

crestmage
01-15-2012, 08:13 PM

lol those r complete copies of the older leaderboards...

crestmage
01-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Gravityice isnt that good... srry for flaming if i am

U r so rite. Soz for flaming too but gravity ice is far from good.... try Taekarin or a recent addition Otazeter. Both Glyph users

Gaunab
01-16-2012, 09:36 AM
lol those r complete copies of the older leaderboards...

...not.

Zeus
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Well, I have recently gotten back into PvP with my bear, Zeus, but here is who I think the best of the best are currently.

For Elves, we got: Edensfury (Also cocky, but not without reason ;)), Cosmicxghost, Absoluteboss (Probably the best PvP pally as well as the cockiest one, but not without reason ;)), Amyxrose (probably one of the more mellow/nicer PvPers out there that can still kick some butt when needed), Awwmang (Doesn't talk much, but when he does, his words hold value), Saycred, and Imkelly

For Bears, we got: Cloakker, Debowe (Also known as Awwmang)

For Birds, we got: Kanital, Rushorgtfo, Dolloway, Azi/Dsturbance, Vjcrusnk (Good warbird, IMO), Whooooooooo

XghostzX
01-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Well, I have recently gotten back into PvP with my bear, Zeus, but here is who I think the best of the best are currently.

For Elves, we got: Edensfury (Also cocky, but not without reason ;)), Cosmicxghost, Absoluteboss (Probably the best PvP pally as well as the cockiest one, but not without reason ;)), Amyxrose (probably one of the more mellow/nicer PvPers out there that can still kick some butt when needed), Awwmang (Doesn't talk much, but when he does, his words hold value), Saycred, and Imkelly

For Bears, we got: Cloakker, Debowe (Also known as Awwmang)

For Birds, we got: Kanital, Rushorgtfo, Dolloway, Azi/Dsturbance, Vjcrusnk (Good warbird, IMO), Whooooooooo

How could I have forgotten the almighty Apollo in my list?

Zeus
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM

Nahhh, lol. I don't PvP nearly enough to be included up there :)

XghostzX
01-16-2012, 01:13 PM

Nahhh, lol. I don't PvP nearly enough to be included up there :)

I always consider you a pvp legend! I remember the first time you asked me to join you and ladylove in a 3 vs. 3 ffa tournament. You gave me this level 55 pally build and gear and it was the best. I gave myself a name in Pvp at level 55 with that pally build :)

So in a way, you kind of gave me a name :)

Zeus
01-18-2012, 04:41 PM
I always consider you a pvp legend! I remember the first time you asked me to join you and ladylove in a 3 vs. 3 ffa tournament. You gave me this level 55 pally build and gear and it was the best. I gave myself a name in Pvp at level 55 with that pally build :)

So in a way, you kind of gave me a name :)

Haha, thanks! No where near as good as the build you have now ;)

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Doesn't it seem awesome when someone starts getting good at pvp and beats a lot of people and you can say, "I taught that guy!" :D

plmafiaboss
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Doesn't it seem awesome when someone starts getting good at pvp and beats a lot of people and you can say, "I taught that guy!" :Dthen they turn on u and it's just annoying :D

Draopwnzall
01-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Doesn't it seem awesome when someone starts getting good at pvp and beats a lot of people and you can say, "I taught that guy!" :D

Yeah lol.

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 09:26 PM
then they turn on u and it's just annoying :D
Yeah sometimes when they ignore you when you say that and you helped them for free.

Mikeylito
01-18-2012, 11:36 PM
okay my turn to have a say at this; drum roll please........

Best Bird: Kanital. Best bird ive ever played with, hands down. We were able to win tournies together, take armies down(unstopable), and ive seen him take out pro players two sometimes three at a time. He may have lost in a simple 1v1 tourney, but even the greats lose sometimes especially vs those pesky warbirds. What makes kan better is he really tried to keep his friends close to him through thick and thin even after alot of drama ensued. He made mistakes(we all do) but he tried his best to make up for it.

Best Mage: Imperialelf. Im only as good as i am because of this mage. i was real lucky to level up with him from 35+ and along the way i pretty much learned everything i know off imp. honestly he is the only mage i would be scared to fight 1v1. As they say, the student cant challenge the teacher and win!!

Best Bear: Cloakker; just a all around good bear.

runners up: cos, lone, xrax, paahud, amy, doll, skimmy, eden, rush, If i forgot your name im sorry i g2g its been fun and i look forward to see everyone in-game!

Walkhardd
01-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Birds: kanital, dolloway, gaunab, rush, flacs, xazic

Mage: cosmic, edensfury, imkelly, attackelf, dtf

Bears: cloak, fncrazy, zues

This is from my very limited experience in endgame pvp, and I'm sure I left off some great players. :)

Papapat
01-20-2012, 01:44 AM
Haven't seen my name for best bear but I understand your opinions :)

Mage - Zukini, Amyxrose, Comicxghost, Tashyang, Awmaaang, Alwaysdtf, Attackelf, Aniethea and Venum
Bird - Hahahahahabirdy, Dolloway, Aziione, Acedgger and Kanital
Bear - Theloveguru, Zeus (formerly Apollo)

Wont be including my name... Im just a bear who loves pvp :)

Zeus
01-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Masterhoon also definitely deserves a mention for the best bear. That guy can give me a run for my money! :D

AbsolutePally
01-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Bears: debowe, papapat, masterhoon, cloak, hahas bear, zeus.

Xazic
01-20-2012, 09:24 PM
those pesky warbirds

Ouch... Hurting deep man 

Zeus
01-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Many can be a warbird and win. Those that become notable warbirds are the ones that are difficult to kill/near impossible to kill. Sure, they may be using an overpowered build, as many claim, but them being skillful with that overpowered build is a feat, at least IMO.

AbsolutePally
01-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks for all the best mage nods, it was always a goal of mine to be mention as one of the best pvpers.

- Alwaysdtf ---» Absoluteboss

XghostzX
01-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Thanks for all the best mage nods, it was always a goal of mine to be mention as one of the best pvpers.

- Alwaysdtf ---» Absoluteboss

Me too guys. I didn't realize I was recognized this much in PvP. Means a lot to all my buds here.

Will.

Twinklaser
01-21-2012, 12:48 PM
For 30-35 twinks

Mage:shelby, iblitz
Bird: Pleasedontcry
Bear: Moomified, Voodoovillan

Livemau
02-02-2012, 06:40 PM
I beat Kanital and I suck. Dont know if it was a similar name but I was wreaking on him in ctf :) Im not that good but ima try hard

XghostzX
02-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I beat Kanital and I suck. Dont know if it was a similar name but I was wreaking on him in ctf :) Im not that good but ima try hard

Several birds named kanital. There kanitalll kanltal etc.

Late
02-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Bear: dalone and stein and sun crew and Shelby

ReddWolfAK
02-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Bird: Dollo, Azii, Xaz, Brod, Gaunab.

Mage: Jcoultet, Ghost, Parfaite, Amyxrose (Still active?), Imperialelf, Awwmang.

Bear: Cloak, Zeus, Myself. I want to say more bears but I don't see any on constantly that impress me.

Note** This is my list of active players.

TheLongArcher, I played with him back in 50's and 56. He was very very good. But no, he would not be the same with GCD.

XghostzX
02-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Bird: Dollo, Azii, Xaz, Brod, Gaunab.

Mage: Jcoultet, Ghost, Parfaite, Amyxrose (Still active?), Imperialelf, Awwmang.

Bear: Cloak, Zeus, Myself. I want to say more bears but I don't see any on constantly that impress me.

Note** This is my list of active players.

TheLongArcher, I played with him back in 50's and 56. He was very very good. But no, he would not be the same with GCD.

Jc, is he still active?

Riccits
02-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Jc, is he still active?

not much but sometimes hes on. hes awesome....

XghostzX
02-06-2012, 07:51 AM
not much but sometimes hes on. hes awesome....

Ahh that's a shame, I loved that guy.

Papapat
02-07-2012, 04:53 AM
Ahh that's a shame, I loved that guy.

Same here... Jc is a real nice player :)

AbsolutePally
02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Man... Lol I hear a lot of good nice things about JC, I would like to play agaisnt him. It seems like forever since we did.

XghostzX
02-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Man... Lol I hear a lot of good nice things about JC, I would like to play agaisnt him. It seems like forever since we did.

He pretty much quit. If he was in our time zone, you've probably would've seen him more. He's definitely up there though PvP wise.

Sryyoulose
02-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Hey Crimson,

Actually, I was playing with Kanital yesterday, (owes me 7 kills), he's actually L66 atm.

7 kills you'll never get