PDA

View Full Version : Let's Party!!

Onaraasider
12-31-2011, 09:16 AM
For guild halls you could add a feature where someone in the guild could buy party credits,which allow them to buy party decorations and different things to customize the guild hall.They would also have to pay a certain amount for the type of party.

Gathering: you put your decorations up and have streamers coming down.1-4hrs(10-20plat)

Small Party: You put up your decorations,streamers,guild is closed untill party is ready,5-8hrs(30-40plat)

Ona's House Party-decorations,streamers,presents(each person can get one present and like farming when opened will recieve a random item and can re-roll for better items),guild hall closed till party is ready,and goody bags(a few choice items by the party thrower).80-100plat

Slcinuup
12-31-2011, 09:32 AM
I like it

Elyseon
12-31-2011, 01:32 PM
Nice idea, im sure STS will love the pay per event idea, and in this case i dont think its too bad. A while ago i suggested some decorations such as statues of the Guild Master, which i still think would be cool.

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Nice idea, im sure STS will love the pay per event idea, and in this case i dont think its too bad. A while ago i suggested some decorations such as statues of the Guild Master, which i still think would be cool.
Then we would have a billion guilds.

Piosidon
01-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Then we would have a billion guilds.
So billions of people want their bodies encased in stone?
Weird.