PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year, everyone!

Ellyidol
12-31-2011, 11:31 AM
With 2011 ending, it was only right to wish everyone in the STS community a Happy New Year. Despite the differences we've all had through the past year, here we are, moving forward and into 2012. That said, nobody can deny that anybody who was part of this community was not affected by them.

Happy New Year, STS community! Staff and players, I wish you the most fruitful and successful 2012! May this year bring more plat into both your accounts and your purchase history!

Staff, best of luck for DL. I look forward to giving it a go ;)

Take care, and be safe.

PS. Keep em fingers, losing them doesn't really help in gaming ;)

-Elly

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 11:38 AM
We are going to die.

Ellyidol
12-31-2011, 11:40 AM
Only way we are all going to "die" is if the devs have some sort of /killentireserver command. Other than that, we'll be fine.

How do I know? I saw it in the PL roadmap - there's plans for 2013, how can it be the end of the world?

Draopwnzall
12-31-2011, 11:42 AM
I was jk but, I can't wait till December 21, 2012. I want to see what happens...

Ellyidol
12-31-2011, 11:43 AM
I was jk but, I can't wait till December 21, 2012. I want to see what happens...

I know, I was jk too.

Spot on though, we're holding a party that day. Our angle? Inviting as much people as we can, some people are bound to be in love with each other and what other perfect time to express your love than the end of the world? :p

Skeletonlord
12-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Happy new year everyone and have a good new year!

trixie
12-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Happy new year to you too! I hope everyone is safe this new years eve.....alot of crazies out there! I have definitely met so many amazing people in this community. People I wouldn't have otherwise had the chance to meet. I am happy to be a part of it!

Matutd
12-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Happy new year to you too! :D
I can't wait til December 21st either, my prediction is that everybody in the world will fart at EXACTLY the same time. Thus producing an unbelievable amount of methane gas. This will choke a lot of people, with similar effects to mustard gas. They are the lucky ones. The rest of the methane will create such a large hole in the ozone layer, that even superman couldn't attempt to fix it. During the time that the ozone is broken, the climate will drastically change. The heat change will cause droughts, which will be the cause of the rest of the deaths. Any that do manage to survive will experience the climate at its optimum and will burn up, like ants when you put a magnifying glass above them.

The only way to prevent this from happening is to NOT FART on the judgement day!!
Be warned, NO FARTING!

Skeletonlord
12-31-2011, 01:11 PM
Lol mat, made me laugh! It would be pretty cool if everyone farted at same time!

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 02:47 PM
On 12/21/2012, Devs should have the OMFG WERE ALL GONNA DIE DOOMSDAY HAT VANITY on sale for -9999999999plat.

MimeRifle
12-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Folks.... There's one way to sidestep this whole Mayan calendar apocalypse nightmare scenario. Just go to the kiosk at the mall and buy a new Mayan calendar. Bada-Bing! Problem solved!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!